Chapter 13: Time to Get Down

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

The next day (It's Sunday)
 
 
SM community center
 
'Tell me why are we staying with them again?' Jessica bugs Tiffany with questions as Tiffany packing their stuff.
'Jessie...shouldn't you be happy that we finally leave this community center and we don't have to share bath tub with other people anymore? Beside Yeon oppa didn't lied and he really gives you the money for Krystal's operation right? So just pretend that we're lucky that we found them to help us...'
'Easy for you to say! It's not you that engage to that jerk!!'
'He's your fiance now why are you still calling him a jerk? Shouldn't you be like thankful that he paid for your hospital's bill and Krystal's operation?'
'Tiffany...did he bribed you or something? Why suddenly the 'Oh I'll back you up in everything Jessie' Tiffany become the 'Geez! He's cool and I should back him up' Tiffany? This is so unfair to me!'
'Everything is so unfair to you! Don't you know how dangerous is our situation last night? That Mr. Kim or should I call him as you 'soon to be father in law' was about to find out that you were his fake girlfriend! Luckily Yul oppa thought of a way to saved your out off the trouble...' Tiffany sighs and she pushes Jessica aside when the girl block her way to their mattress.
'...and thanks to him now I'm marrying someone who I don't love...' Jessica pissed by the fact that she's marrying Yeon.
'Ah really? You know...the kiss that you two shared last night...looked real...' Tiffany smirks and Jessica's body's temperature suddenly rise up and her face turn red.
'Wha...what!! That was my first kiss you know?!!'
'I know~' Tiffany sings and she put all of their clothes into the lugage and zip it.
'Jessie...now that you are going to marry Yeon oppa...you should try and learn to umm...like him more?'
'I wished it were you and Yul that was announce to be married and not me and him...'
'...well...' Tiffany blushed at her remark 'He's still mourning at his wife death...and you don't seem to be complaining about your marriage with Yeon!'
'If i don't remember that we're in deep debt with him I probably will reject yesterday!'
'Stop being so materialistic Jessie...by the way you and him...look perfectly together~' Tiffany teases her and she receives a smack for that.
'What about you and Yul then? I noticed that you seem to be very attached to him....kekekeke...'
'Yah!!' Tiffany get flustered by her words.
'Whatever Jessie! I'm not going to force him to accept me into his life...'
 
 
 
Kim's Mansion
 
 
(Aha~ I found this in the internet and I was like 'Oh!! The Kim's family mansion!! lol What do you think? I wish I had this kind of home...so cool~)
 
'Yeon...I want to talk to you...' Jaejoong call for his son when he was about to step out from the main door.
'What is it?' Yeon rolls up his eyes and walk to his father with frustrated mood.
'Why are you always like that?'
'Like what?'
'You are grumpy each time I want to talk to you about something... Shouldn't you be respectful to your father?' Jaejoong slightly scold his son for his disrespectful attitude.
'Whatever...' Yeon mouths out when Jaejoong didn't pay attention to him.
'Sit down...' Jaejoong commands and Yeon sits oppositely to him and at the same time Yul comes down from his room.
'Yo morning hyung! Appa...' he greets and he run to the kitchen to grab a bite of the waffle that their maid had prepared for them and then he run to the main door still having the waffle in his mouth.
'Where are you going?' Jaejoong asked.
'I'm going to the garden to jog and work out...' Yul muffles with his mouth fulls of waffle.
'Ah..arasho...' Jaejoong let him go.
'Can I go now if you don't have anything to tell me?' Yeon rolls up his eyes and huffs.
'Yeon...why are you always like that?'
'Why don't you just ask yourself?' he replies with annoyed tone in his voice.
Jaejoong just look at Yeon with stern look but he couldn't stand to anger him because Yeon reminds him a lot of his ex-wife. Everything about Yeon resembles his mother a lot and he knew that Yeon still mad at him for divorcing his mother.
'Yeon...I'm trying to be a good father to you and Yul...'
'Appa...the reason why I didn't want to talk to you because we never end our conversation with good result...we always fight and I'm tired of fighting you...please don't force me appa...' Yeon wants to get away from the conversation as quick as possible.
'Alright...' Jaejoong nods and take out a document from his file and hand it to Yeon 'Here...'
'What is this?'
'Your wedding list...you need to get those thing done by this week and next week you will get marry...'
'What?'
'...and Yeon...I'm asking my worker to pick those girls up from the community center and they're going to live with us here...so I will arrange her in the same room with you while Tiffany will be in the same room with Yul...'
'Are you serious?'
'I'm serious... and I'm going to test her for myself...I will see whether she knows my son very well or not...'
Yeon's sweats tickling down his forehead and he gulps down the lumps in his throat when his father words shoot him right on the bull eye and he knows he's a dead meat if his father find out that Jessica doesn't even know a thing about him.
'Appa...can Dara...accompany her through your 'get to know my daughter in law' session?'
'Umm...why?'
'Well...it will be weird if she's alone with you...so let Dara accompany her...'
'Alright...' Jaejoong agreed.
 
 
 
Dara's apartment...
 
(Image of Dara's apartment)
 
 
Dara was relaxing in her living room while listening to...
 
'Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh 2NE1 eh eh eh eh eh eh You gotta ring the alarm~ Auww!! Why do me sound like Sandara Park of 2NE1?' Dara praises herself in front of the mirror while holding up her hair like Dara's hair style in Lollipop MV.
 
I guess you guys already know what song she listen to...-.-'''
 
 
Author says: Ah...I think you are her...
Dara: Yeah...but you make me that useless guy's secretary!
Author: Hee~~ Mianeh yo Dara unnie~
Dara: Don't make me suffer anymore! I had enough of his torture!! 
Author: Dara unnie...we're going off topic! Go back to your character acting! 
Dara: Alright alright...
Author: I'm sorry dear readers...Dara unnie is slightly off the mood today...^^'''
 
 
~Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely~
 
'Damn! Who called when I'm enjoying myself?!' Dara cursed and she picks up the call.
'Hello?!'
 
 
'Are you PMS-ing again?'
 
 
'Oh...it's you...what do you want?'
 
 
'Where's the 'Yes boss' attitude of yours?'
 
 
'It's Sunday and I'm not working so you said drop the 'formality' before remember?'
 
 
'Okay...'
 
 
'Seriously tell me what you want?'
 
 
'Well...you know about me and that Jessica girl don't you?'
 
 
'Yes...I know...but I don't know whether I should congratulated you and her or feel pity at her?'
 
 
'Hey...I'm not a bad person till you have to pity her...'
 
 
'Yeah...you're not bad but you smoke...and meaning you'll die young!!'
 
 
'Sandara Park!! Are you trying to curse me to die young?!'
 
 
'Let's stop acting like children and be frank on me Yeon...'
 
 
'Well...you see...my father want to give Jessica a test...to see if she really know me or not...'
 
 
'I bet I know you better than your father or brother does...' Dara scoffs.
 
 
'Yeah...I know you do so I'm asking you a favor...'
 
 
'....' there was a pause for a moment untill 'You're not thinking of having me beside her during the test and help her out right?'
 
 
'You really do know me better than anyone else!'
 
 
'Nu-uh!! Today is Sunday! I want to have a nice relaxing day in my own house! I'm not going to help her out! It's your own fault that you got yourself in trouble! Why can't you just being frank to your father about your relationship with Jessica is fake?!'
 
 
'C'mon Dara....just this time...'
 
 
'No way!'
 
 
'I'll give you a month of holidays with double paycheck...'
 
 
'I will never...wait what?'
 
 
'I said if you willing to help me today I will give you a month of holidays with double paycheck...'
 
 
'Okay...now we're talking...I'll be there at your house in 30 minutes!'
 
 
'Be quick...she'll be here in 1 hour and Dara...don't blow your cover and my secret to my father....'
 
 
'Roger to that Yeon~!'
 
 
Dara hangs up and dash to her bathroom to freshen up.
 
 
 
 
Kim's family garden
 
Yul jogs around the garden and he's enjoying the view of the trees and flowers then a blossom tree caught his eyes and he stops by it.
 
 
 
Flashback
 
'Yoona where are we going?' Yul had his eyes blindfolded and  Yoona pulling him around.
'You'll see...' Yoona just giggles and pulls him to a small size blossom tree.
'Okay...now open your blindfolds...' Yoona instruct and Yul take off the blindfolds and he raises his eyebrows at the small tree.
'That's it?'
'What do you mean that's it?'
'You drag me all out for this small blossom tree?'
'It's not just a small blossom tree Yul ah! It's our love symbol!' Yoona was dissapointed by Yul's remark and she let go of Yul's hand as she pouts away.
'Aigoo...I'm sorry baby yoong...but why a blossom tree?'
'Well...It will grow with our love~' Yoona smiles and peak Yul on the lips.
'Our love?'
'Deh~~ We will take care of this tree till it becomes bigger than us and we will carve our name on it so people will know this one is our tree...isn't that romantic?' Yoona wraps her arms around Yul's waist and rest her head on his shoulder.
'It is...' Yul smiles and kiss her on the forehead then Yoona tilts up her head and gives Yul a hard kiss on the lips then Yul deepen the kiss and makes Yoona moans into his mouth.
 
'Eww!! Get a room!' Yeon butts in the couple make out session.
'Oh! Yeon oppa you're awake?' Yoona greets him.
'Yeah...and I was doing a little exercise around till I saw you two starting to eat each other's face out...Geez....stop that...you're going to get me eyes operation!' Yeon jokes.
'Hah! You're just jealous that you don't have a girlfriend or a wife that you can lovey dovey with!!' Yul strikes back and without any words Yeon chases after him and Yul runs around their garden to run away from his brother.
'Yah! Stop running!'
'Oh Gee~ Hyung are you getting older?!!' Yul laughs at Yeon as he continues to running around.
'Yul ah~ Stop teasing Yeon oppa!' Yoona tried to stop the two childish boys.
'I'll...let you go...this time...fuh...' Yeon stops chasing Yul and panting heavily while bend down and uses his knees as his weight supporter while he tried to catch his breath.
'I told you smoking isn't good for your health oppa yah~' Yoona scolds him when she saw his state.
'Nah...He's okay...isn't that right hyung?' Yul runs up to his wife and wraps his arm around her shoulder while talking to Yeon.
Yeon just put up his thumbs and continue to panting heavily.
'Well hyung~ good luck in your catching your breath! Me and Yoona are going to have our private moments~' Yul chuckles and walk with Yoona back into the mansion leaving Yeon panting on in the garden.
 
End of flashback
 
 
 
'Youre still here huh?' he approaches the tree and it still stand there strongly even though Yul had already forget about it ever since Yoona died.
'I'm sorry I left you...but I will protect you and take care of you from now on...' Yul bend down and smiles at the tree 'Look like she never had a chance to carve her name on you...but you know she loves you very much right? But now she's gone I bet you missed her a lot...cause I do...but don't worry about that you little tree...I'm here for you...' he puts her hand on the tree and smiles at it like he's talking to his own child.
 
'You're freaking me out...' someone surprised him from behind.
'What the! Dara what are you doing here?' Yul caress his chest to sooth the shock feeling.
'I'm here to help Jessica out! Your father is going to run a test on her to see if she knows anything about Yeon or no...' Dara explains with a grin on her face.
'Oh...is she coming here?'
'They are moving here...'
'What?'
'Don't you know that Jessica and Tiffany is going to stay with you and Yeon?'
'Who told you?'
'I'm the your father's secretary too! Of course I knew about this matter!' Dara smack him lightly on the arm.
'Wait...if they are staying here...in our house...that's mean...'
'Yes...Yul you are going to sleep in the same room with Tiffany whether you want or not you have to! Now whose brilliant idae is that?' Dara folds her arms.
'WHAT?! No!! No way!! We can't!! She's not my real...'
'Stop the crap Yul... here come the girls...' Dara cut him through when a black van coming in from the front gate and when it reached the main door two girls step out from the van and they are Tiffany and Jessica.
 
 
'Wow what a big house your 'husband' has!' Tiffany was astonished by the house's exterior design and she fell in love at the house in the first sight while Jessica feeling that something is not rigth is about to happen.
 
 
'Well...good luck with you 'first' night with Tiffany tonight! I'm going over to help Jessica or else I'm going to missed my opportunity to run away from work for a month and double paycheck!' Dara bids Yul goodbye and skips toward the girls.
 
 
'Oh hey! There's Yul oppa!' Tiffany notices Yul standing from afar and she waves at him 'Why does he look lost?' she frowns when Yul didn't return her waves.
'He lost in you...' Jessica teases and receives a smack on her head 'Ow!'
'In your face Jessica Jung!' Tiffany scolds her.
'Hello ladies!' Dara greets them.
'Oh Dara! Nice to meet you here! Wait what are you doing here?' Tiffany asks with suspicious tone.
'Well...I'm the family secretary~ So it's not really surprise to see I'm here~' Dara lies 'Anyway you must be Miss Jessica...nice to meet you~I'm Sandara Park but everyone calls me Dara around here!' Dara offers a handshake and Jessica shake it with a big smile plastered on her face.
'Well Tiffany why don't you go in to with the maids first? I have something I want to discuss with Jessica...'
'Oh...okay...' Tiffany nods and she carries her lugage with her and she smiles at Jessica to give her courage.
After Tiffany went in Jessica asks Dara 'So what is it that you want to discuss with me?'
'Well...later on...Mr. Kim will run some test on you...'
'Why?'
'He wants to know if you really want to be with Yeon or not so...Yeon contacted me because he doesn't want you to failed this test...'
'What am I supposed to do?'
'Well...Mr. Kim probably will asks about Yeon's favorite stuffs so...here!' Dara takes out a files 'We should start on memorizing his favorite stuff!'
'You want me to read all this?!!' Jessica flips through the hundred pages documents.
'Yeah...quickly now! We only have 1 hour before Mr. Kim come back from his medical check up!' Dara urges Jessica.
'Oh God...' Jessica rolls her eyes and start reading.
 
 
To be continue again...
 
 
What do you think? Well I'm at my friend house right now and we're watching movie because she can't sleep (How cruel she is dragging me along with her)...so I decide to type this chapter while accompany her watching 'Pretty woman' movie ^^ Please give me a feedback after reading (Oh by the way RunDorkyRun probably you know who is that friend of mine Kekekeke)