Chapter 4: Our Game

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

SM community center

 

‘Wow…look at you…looking fresh and…radiant…=_=lll’

‘Jessie are you making fun of me?’ Tiffany shoots Jessica at the corner of her eyes.

‘Nope…I don’t…it just that…you are wearing a dress that worth thousand of dollar…the most expensive formal dress that you or me ever wore is only 70 dollar…’

‘He insist to buy this one yesterday…he said that working in a high profile company means you have to wear something nicer and all the clothes that I chose he said ‘Nu-uh…no…you need something that show out your beauty…’ and he pick up this one…’

‘Uh huh…I don’t know why Tiff…but I smell something fishy is going on between you and him…you sure you don’t like him?’ Jessica has her arms folded while glaring at Tiffany.

‘Jessie…you are being paranoid…there’s nothing between me and him! He’s just an acquaintance that I met when you were passed out a few days ago…’

‘I know that…but you and him…there is something about him that…really make me think that he likes you…’

‘You are thinking too much! Why aren’t you get ready yet? Don’t you want to go to work? It’s like your first day today…’ Tiffany applies some BB cream on her face before put up some make up.

‘I know…but I’m feeling lazy to go and face the rest of the SBS crew…it makes me heart go weak…’

‘Don’t be so ridiculous! Go get change now! We’re taking bus together!’

‘I thought you are going to K&K Company? Why are you heading to SBS building?’ Jessica raises an eyebrow.

‘Yul oppa said today he and his brother are going to do some briefing at the SBS…oh! Maybe this is your chance to meet his brother and thank him for taking you back to work and for settling the hospital bills!’

‘Huh?’

‘You seriously need to get yourself a hearing aids…I’m getting tired with your blurry expression!’

‘Speak of other…you are even more blurry than I am!’

‘Jessie…could you just make a move and get change to a proper dress? It’s 7.20 now…the bus will come in 10 more minutes…’

‘Fine…I’ll go then…’ Jessica stuck out her tongue and enters the bathroom to get change.

 

The two girls step out from the community center and they walk toward the nearest bus stop to wait for the bus.

Jessica had her face hid under the black cap that she’s wearing. She wears a tight jean and a denim jacket to cover up her white T-shirt inside. For Tiffany she wears a pink formal dress (From head to toe its all pink).

 

Pit Pit

 

‘Who was that?’ Jessica jumps up when she was in her dream land and someone horn her.

‘Hey girls!’ Yul pops his head through the window and flashes his most charming smile at the two girls.

‘Yul oppa! What are you doing here?’ Tiffany asks.

‘Well…picking you up…you are my secretary and I don’t want you to be late than me to reach the office…’

‘Well…you go with your prince charming then Tiff~ I’ll be riding the bus…’ Jessica winks at Tiffany and she walks toward the bus stop leaving Tiffany and Yul by the roadside.

‘Wait…Jessica you can come with us if you want! We’re heading to SBS too…’ Yul offers.

‘Doesn’t this man get my intention when I said I’ll leave them alone?’ Jessica curses under her breath and then she turns and fake a smile ‘Are you sure about that Mr. Yul?’

‘Yes…I’m sure…drop the formality when we are not a work could you? Just call me Yul…or Oppa…if you want to…’

Jessica sighs and she steps toward the black Harrier.

Tiffany smiles at her cousin and stuck out her tongue to mock her.

 

 

SBS building

 

‘Oh great~ Dara you will do this for me while I disguise as one of the worker blah blah blah! Kim Yeon you are really nuisance! I wonder what Mr. Kim Jaejoong was thinking when he posts you as his substitute! He should post Mr. Yul instead of you! You are just a lazy bum who refuses to do all the work and let me get it all done! You make me feel like I’m 80 though I’m just 27 this year! What type of boss are you?!’ Dara complains while she walking along the SBS lobby to reach her boss office with tons of files in her hand.

 

‘Dara…’ Yul greet the older girl.

‘Oh Mr. Yul! Good Morning!’ Dara greets.

‘Did you see my brother? I can’t find him anywhere…’

‘Huh…why he wants to ask about that little brat?’ Dara said in her heart ‘No I didn’t see him anywhere sir…I’ve tried to call but no use…he off his phone…’

‘Oh really…never mind then…I’ll handle the briefing if he didn’t show up later on…anyway Dara…’

‘Yes sir?’

‘Meet my new secretary…Miss Tiffany…Tiffany…this is Dara…my brother most loyal secretary and she knows everything about our company so if you don’t know anything you can just ask her…’ Yul introduce them to each other.

‘Hello…nice to meet you…’ Tiffany held out her hand to offer a handshake.

Dara shakes her hand and she smiles broadly ‘Finally! Someone who can help me to lightened my burden! It has been awhile since…Yoona died…’ Dara exclaims.

‘Woah…Dara…you’re being too excited again…slow down with that will you?’

‘I’m sorry sir…it just that I have a lot of work and your lazy brother even gives what was suppose to be done by him to me! I’m getting older by working alone like this…’

Yul laughs and he pats Dara on the shoulder to encourage her ‘He loves you as his secretary…I don’t think he can survive if you are not beside him…fighting!’

‘Yes I will…thanks for the encouragement Mr. Yul…I better get going or things will never get done…’ Dara excuses herself and she walks away leaving Yul and Tiffany alone at the lobby.

‘Will I be like her if I work with you?’ Tiffany asks.

‘Nah…you don’t have to worry about that…she’s just over stress because my brother gives him too much work…’

 

 

In the Prop room

 

Yeon is having a little nap until he heard something knock down by someone.

He rubs his eyes and stare at the girl that standing in front of him ‘You!!’ he shouts and immediately he stands up and pointing at her.

‘You!’ She points back.

‘What are you doing in here?!’ both said in unison.

‘I was taking a nap!’ Yeon replies and for Jessica she replies ‘I was trying to find a place to have a nap!’

Both pause for awhile when they realize that the reason why they in the prop room is almost the same and then both scoffs and both head toward the exit.

‘What are you doing?!’ Jessica pushes him with her shoulder.

‘Yah! I want to get out because I’m so sick of your face!’

‘What the…hey! Do you think that you really that good looking till you hate to see my face?!’ Jessica pokes him on the shoulder with her fingers.

‘Yah! Don’t do that!’

‘Do what?!’

‘Don’t poke me!’

‘What if I don’t to stop doing it?!’

‘Don’t you regret on what I’m about to do!’ Yeon warns and when Jessica stuck her tongue out Yeon pushes her down and pin her on the floor.

‘Yah!!’ Jessica kicks the air trying to escape from Yeon but he’s too strong to be push away by her.

‘Now let see how brave are you!’

‘Help someone trying to me!!’ Jessica screams.

‘ you?’ Yeon chuckles and he huffs ‘Even if all the girls in this world die and leave you alone I rather stay single till I die than be with you!’

‘Yah!!’ Jessica pushes him aside and now she’s on top of him ‘Don’t underestimate me like that!’

‘You are a tomboy! No man will like you!!’

‘You are an ice prince! Every girl will freeze when you try to get near to them but I won’t because I’ll make sure you melt to death even before you get near me!’ Jessica retaliates.

 

 

Outside of prop room…

 

‘Ah…I forgot…’

‘What is it?’

‘I forgot to take the prop that we need for the show later on…’

‘Well go get it…’

‘Alright…wait for me here…’

 

 

Inside

 

So the SBS staff get into the room and he steps back when he notice Jessica is pinning Yeon down. He knows recognize Jessica as the new girl that coming today and he’s curious on the guy that she’s pinning so he silently steps in and hide behind a shelf and he gasps when he saw Yeon was the one that being pinned down. He takes out his phone and snaps a picture of the two.

 

‘Get off me!’ Yeon grunts.

‘Hah! Told you! You can’t defeat me! So what’s now Ice prince? Apologize at once for calling me a tomboy!’

‘In your dream!’ Yeon spats.

‘Yah!!’ Jessica shrieks when Yeon suddenly sits up and she falls to the side.

‘Looks who lose now?’ Yeon mock at Jessica.

 

 

Outside

 

‘Dude…where’s the prop?’

‘You not gonna believe what happen inside!’ he pants to catch his breath.

‘What do mean?’

‘You know our CEO? Mr. Kim Yeon?’

‘Yeah…’

‘I saw him making out with the new girl that came in this morning!’

‘No dude! You must be joking!’

‘No dude! I’m serious! Do you even know about the ‘Samurai Princess’ case? The whole crew was fired because of the new girl was fired by the director dude!’

‘What’s your point is?’

‘My point is! That girl what’s her name?’

‘Jessica Jung…’

‘Right…Jessica Jung! She was the stunt girl for the ‘Samurai Princess’ right?’

‘Yep…so…what’s your whole story link to the cancellation of the drama filming?’

‘Well…don’t you get it?! She’s dating our CEO and he canceled the drama because Director Chan mistreated her?! She was fired and again we see her in this building and even got the post as set planner! It must be that she gets this job because of Mr. Kim!’

‘What prove you got to support this crazy talking of yours?’

‘Look at this picture!’ he shows his friend the picture that he captured.

‘Gosh! We need to warn the others! This girl is dangerous!’

‘Yeah…we really should stay away from her!’

 

Prop room

 

‘I don’t want to play with you little kiddo! I’m leaving this place! Leaving you alone and you can continue with your nap. I’ll find other place to sleep.’ Jessica kicks him on the knee and leaves the place quickly.

 

 

During the briefing

 

Jessica enters the meeting hall and everyone is starring at her strangely.

Jessica tries to smile but her smile fades away when all the people in the hall avoid her and they isolate her. She pouts and takes a seat at the corner.

Jessica was sitting alone until someone took a seat next to her and she looks up at that person.

‘Don’t ask question…I don’t want to mingle with the crowds and since this seat no one sits…I don’t think it’s wrong for me to sit here…’

Jessica who was about to scold him got cut through by his words so she just scoffs and folds her arm as she waits for the SBS CEO to give them his speech.

 

Yul and Tiffany and the rest of the SBS board directors enter the hall and everyone stands and bows to give respect include Yeon who is the real CEO of SBS.

Yul get up on the stage and he notices Yeon by the end of the corner he was about to call him up but Dara immediately stops him.

‘No Sir…he’s disguising as the worker and he doesn’t want to be known by the other worker…’ she whispers.

‘Is that so?’ Yul sighs and he orders all the people to sit down.

 

‘Hmmm…’ Jessica rubs her chin.

‘What?’ Yeon asks.

‘I wonder where that Yul oppa’s brother is.’

Yeon smirks and lower his cap and he looks at her ‘Why do you want to find his brother?’

‘He’s the real CEO of this company! And he saved me a few days ago…purf…you won’t know anything…why are we talking to each other?!’ Jessica smacks him on the shoulder.

‘You’re the one that reply me when I asked…’ Yeon huffs and folds his arm.

‘You know what?’

‘Hmm?’

‘You are really the pain in the !’

‘Well…if you want to work here you better learn to adapt…’

‘I adapt well with my surrounding but not around you!’ Jessica stuck out her tongue and look away.

 

Tiffany sits behind the podium as Yul gives speech and then she feels her phone vibrates so she takes out to see who send her a text.

Tiffany gasps when she opens her message and the picture of Jessica pinning Yeon appear.

‘OMG…they…’

Then Dara is the next one who receives the text and she almost shriek when she saw the picture and there’s a message saying that: Jessica is dating our CEO!! She’s using him to get back to her job! Be careful with her everyone!

Dara sends Tiffany a look and Tiffany shrugs.

 

‘So everyone we must from now on start to love each other better and become one big family! Is that okay?’ Yul asks the question to finish of his speech and then he steps down from the podium and walk to Dara and Tiffany.

‘Mr. Yul…you better sees this…’

Yul looks at the picture and he’s smiling to himself.

‘We got to find Yeon before something else happen…’ he said and then they left the hall through the back door.

 

 So what do you think Yeon real intention is? Why he wants to disguise as one of the worker? Do you think Jessica will find out who he really is? What will Jessica do if she finds out who is the real Yeon? LOL please comment!! I apperciate it! ^^