I've No Idea

Living With The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▲ Jiyong's P.O.V. ▲

Holy.

.

I stare down at the phone in my hands in pure disbelief at what just happened. Holy .

"Holy ," I mutter, glancing up from my phone to see Hanbin and Bobby looking at me, both with questioning expressions. I don't bother answering their confused looks and just blink slowly.

She likes me? Bom likes me?

Okay, but like... How?

"How in the ..." I breathe. I could feel my lips tugging into a smile, but I force myself to frown because I don't want to startle my friends.

"Why are you guys sending longing gazes at Jiyong?" Seungri pipes up as he enters the room with a crate of more beer.

We are all currently sitting together in Hanbin's living room (that is literally the size of my house... literally) for a 'boys night in'. It sounds lame when I put it like that but it really isn't. I'm not actually lame once you get to know me.

"Jiyong is being weird," Hanbin responds.

"What's new?" Seungri asks as he falls into the seat beside me.

I don't even bother glaring at Seungri - too focused on the news that just hit me. Finally, I find the words to speak, "! Yes! She likes me!"

I don't even care that I sound like a ten year old to my friends because this is just way too ing good. Bom likes me back. I never ever thought that would be possible because she's so perfect and I'm, like, a piece of .

Good quality kinda , but nonetheless.

"Bom?" Bobby asks, raising an eyebrow at me and sending me a look which makes my happiness die down. I sink in my seat.

Dammit.

I couldn't date her even if I wanted to. If I do, I'll just end up doing more harm than good to her - and I really don't want to her up. I grab myself a can of beer and open it grumpily. this. Why do I have to be such a -up? If I was like Deuk Hyung, everything would be so much easier for the two of us.

But I'm not Deuk Hyung and I never will be.

"Why are you still here?" Hanbin asks me with a pointed look.

"What?"

"Shouldn't you be driving to Bom's house right now so you can profess your love to her?"

"I don't love her," I reply quickly. At l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter