My Story?

Living With The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey Jiyong!" I cheer after pressing answer to his call.

"Hi," he replies dryly before speaking again, "Guess what."

"What?" I question curiously, propping myself into an upright position, suddenly intrigued by whatever it is he wants to tell me.

"You have to guess, dumb-."

"You found your brain?" I offer pathetically. I was a terrible guesser, so I couldn't be bothered to come up with a realistic answer.

"No, not yet," he sighs wistfully, playing along with my joke.

"That's a pity. Don't worry, you'll find it one day," I assure him firmly.

"Thank you, that gives me hope," he replies, before adding, "Now be serious, . Guess again."

"You're pregnant."

"No."

"You finally realized that you're a girl!? Oh Ji, I'm so happy for you!" I squeal.

I hear him sigh to himself, before he speaks again, "Okay. I'm just going to cut to the chase since you can't stop being a smart-," he declares, "Tomorrow we are going to my family’s pension."

"Really? That's awesome!"

Everyone knows that Kwon’s family is rich. Kwon’s Family pension was very well known in our area, despite it being almost 2 hour drive away from Seoul. As I ever heard that his pension is unique and is located near the forest, lake and there’s a pool too. You can do any activities there like camping, party, swimming, anything. It was a popular and so it was no surprise that the whole kids in our school knew of his family luxury pension.

"Yeah, we're leaving at 7am," he informs me, and ruffling erupts from his side of the line before he says, "Also, Seungri says bring Dara."

A full beam smile stretches onto my face and I prevent myself from cooing. Recently, Dara and Seungri have been getting along fairly well. And by that, I mean consistent flirting and teasing to the absolute max. It was adorable. "Of course," I reply, "We'll see you guys tomorrow, then."

"Yeah. Bye," he mutters, "And bring your swimsuit! A small, skimpy one preferably. Goodbye," the line cuts off before I can scold him.

I smile to myself and fall back on my bed, excitement creeping onto me as I think about what was in store for tomorrow. Although Jiyong's group, Dara and I had caught up quite a few times over the past week (Mainly lounging at Jiyong's house and watching movies), I knew that tomorrow would be different. We're going to Dolce Vita for crying out loud!

▲ ▲ ▲

"Let's go!" Hanbin exclaims, "Chop chop!" he claps his hands and hurries the lot of us out of Jiyong's house.

Today was the day. I was more than excited about this, though a little disappointed that Dara couldn't make it. She had some wedding to attend, unfortunately.

"Bobby, you're with me," Hanbin claps his hand on Bobby's back as they walk over to Hanbin's red Porsche (God knows how many cars that guy owns. I swear, yesterday he came to Jiyong's in a yellow Ferrari).

"Bye kids. Have fun!" Jiyong’s mom and dad wave from the front porch, and Jiyong's cheeks turn red in embarrassment. "Remember, don't talk to any strangers!"

"Stop it guys, you're embarrassing me," Jiyong scowls at them. A wicked grin spreads across his Dad's face and his Mom just beams.

"Did you remember to pack your diapers?" Mr. Kwon asks, "You need to be prepared. Remember the last time you forgot them? Total disaster."

"Shut up, Dad."

"No need to be embarrassed, son. It happens to the best of us," he grins deviously, and the rest of us laugh along with him while Jiyong just mutters a string of annoyed profanities under his breath.

Jiyong looks over at me nervously, "That didn't actually happen, Bom. He's just playing around. I'm cool, I swear."

"Sure, sure," I sing to .

Seungri slings an arm around me and grins, "Are you excited?"

"I'm ecstatic," I nod as we walk down the pathway of Jiyong's house.

"Why couldn't Dara make it, again?" he questions nonchalantly and I roll my eyes at him. This was the tenth time I answered that question for him today.

"Wedding."

"Seungri, go away. You're with Hanbin and Bobby. Bom, you're with me," Jiyong orders from behind us, breaking us away from our conversation.

"Okey Dokey," Seungri responds breezily, and then he was gone.

I turn to Jiyong and look at him in surprise at his command. He rolls his eyes, "Don't flatter yourself, Bom Park. The only reason I did this is because I know two of the three boys can't keep their hands off you and the other one drives like he's playing a GTA game."

It was a slight exaggeration, I thought. I mean, although Seungri was very touchy-feely, it was just in his nature, and Bobby hasn't shown any interest in me lately - if not at all. As for Hanbin driving like he plays GTA - well, that theory was yet to be tested. I wouldn't be surprised, though. He's a little reckless.

"Okay..." I drawl, feigning disbelief in his statement. Jiyong frowns at my reply and I can't help but laugh. Him and his pride.

Jiyong's mouth curves into a smile as I laugh, before he quickly masks it with a blank expression, "Stop laughing," he grunts at me.

"Yes sir," I mock, sliding into the passenger seat. Jiyong starts the car, and before I know it, we are off, weaving through the streets of Seoul.

"By the way, we are stopping off at a cafe halfway through the journey so we can break things up," Jiyong informs me, slicing the silence of the car.

"Lovely," I reach over and turn on the radio, deciding to fill the silence between us. A station playing happy music is what comes on, and Jiyong growls to himself before reaching to change the station. I slap his hand, "No. Bad boy."

He shoots me a weird look and I smile to myself, before turning the volume up. The song was just beginning and I can already feel my body bouncing ever so slightly to the music.

 

[PLAYING : TAEYANG- BODY ]

It’s beautiful
Your waist hips and toe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter