Conquest or Victim?

Living With The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bye Bom!" Sua waves, "See you at Piano Class tomorrow, alright?"

"Okay!" I said, and as soon as she's out of sight I drop my head against my locker and groan.

It has been the hundredth time today that someone has asked me why my hair is tucked into my beanie - and first period hasn't even started yet. I was utterly exasperated - and I had Jiyong to thank for that.

After finding out yesterday that my hair has turned red, I charged over to Jiyong; assuming that he knew what was going on.

And, of course, he did.

After spraying Window Cleaner onto his face yesterday morning, Jiyong decided it was only fair that he got me back. So, while I was too busy 'cowering away in a room' (Jiyong's words, not mine), he drove to the shops and bought temporary red hair dye. He then emptied my hair conditioner and filled it with said hair dye.

I am grateful to know that it is only temporary (Meaning I wouldn't have to pay a lot of money to change it back just because of his silly revenge), but also very ungrateful because when I tried to wash it out yesterday it only faded a little, which meant that I'd just have to stick it out until the hair dye eventually washes away.

I glance up and spot Dara walking down the hallway, looking at me with a weird expression. Once arriving, she furrows her eyebrows, "Why is your hair tucked into your beanie?"

I laugh bitterly and, to answer her question, pull my beanie off my head. Red locks tumble out of the beanie and down my back and Dara's eyes widen. Her expression then morphs into an amused one and she fights back a laugh.

"Dara!" I cry, smacking her arm playfully, "You're not supposed to laugh! This is serious!"

"Yeah," she snorts, "A serious fashion crime!" she laughs at her own joke and I shoot her a glare which only gains more laughs from her, "Okay, no. Don't try to glare. You look like a constipated kitten."

"Geez, thanks," I sigh, falling against my locker. I twist my hair back up into a bun on top of my head and pop the beanie back on.

"If it makes you feel any better, that hat is kind of cute," she offers weakly.

"Thanks," I mutter. It was a cute hat, indeed; A purple beanie with small diamond scattered on the top.

"So what happened?" she questions, "Why does your hair look like you just tried to color it in with red charcoal but failed dismally?"

"Jiyong happened," I scowl. Dara's mouth forms an 'o' as she nods her head understandingly.

"Well..." she drawls, "You should get him back."

"Dara," I deadpan, "Are you trying to get me killed? You know what happens whenever anyone tries to defy him," I make a slitting-throat motion with my thumb and Dara laughs. "And besides, he's not a happy person and I still want to help him. I don't want to give up on him just yet."

"Still..." Dara hums with a mischievous grin, "If you need help hiding a body or something, the offer's always on the table, alright?"

"Nope," I chuckle, "Not gonna happen," I reply firmly.

Though as much as I hated it, there was a part of me that yearned to get some sort of revenge on Jiyong.

▲ ▲ ▲

"Ah, Park Bom-ssi." Mr. Hyuk, my Piano teacher, greets as I enter the class and take a seat at one of the desks by the window, "I expected better from you. You know the rules. Take off the hat," he arches an eyebrow and I restrict a sigh.

"I'm sorry sir, but I can't," I reply in the politest and sweetest tone I can muster.

A snicker erupts from the back of the class and I glance back to see Jiyong watching me amusedly. He whispers something to a friend of his and then his friend laughs too. I groan inwardly, well aware of what they're laughing about.

I turn back to Mr. Hyuk, who's now glaring at me, "Is the hat glued to your head?"

"No..." I answer dubiously.

"Then take it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter