Jealous?

Living With The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Canon-ball!" Hanbin shouts from above us. I see him leap off the cliff before water splashes into the air and Jiyong, Bobby, Seungri, and I all end up soaked in water from head to toe. When Hanbin resurfaces, he cackles at us.

"I will end him," Jiyong scowls, and the next thing I know all three boys are undressed and in the water, attacking Hanbin. I smile and place my bag down on the pavement.

After a 30 minute bush walk, the boys and I had finally arrived at our destination; an isolated section of the bush where a small lake is situated with a cliff that you can climb and jump off into the lake. It was perfect.

I hadn't quite recovered from my conversation with Jiyong in the car. His words were hard to forget and left thousands of thoughts running through my mind. All I needed now was time to think about everything - and there was no better way to do that than lying down and embracing the warmth of the sun. My feet were killing me.

I plug my earphones in as I lower onto the towel, but before I can even think about drifting off to sleep, I am embraced by something that isn't the sun - something quite far from it.

Jiyong, who had been swimming around in the water only a few seconds ago, had his arms wrapped around me.

"Oh my god! . No. Ah! Stop it!" I exclaim, though my laugh betrays me. I stand up and wriggle him off me. "You jackass."

"You don't want a hug?" Jiyong frowns mockingly.

I unplug my earphones and set my phone down on my towel for safety measures. "No," I shake my head at him and he steps towards me, "No-no-no. Seriously, stop it," I squeal with a laugh, jogging away when he goes in to hug me again.

"See, you're smiling now," he states.

"I wasn't aware that I wasn't smiling."

"Ever since the car ride you've been frowning - and you haven't said much."

"Oh, sorry."

"Don't say sorry," he replies irritatedly. Jiyong wants me to stop apologizing when I don't need to because he thinks I always blame myself.

"Oh, right. Sorry," I reply. He looks at me like he's ready to murder me and I laugh, "I'm kidding."

"Not funny," he frowns.

"Lighten up."

"Don't tell me what to do." Now he's just being difficult.

"Okay. Want a hug?" I suggest, a devious plan already forming in my head.

Jiyong's head automatically snaps up to look at me. He doesn't look so moody anymore. "Okay."

I open my arms for a hug and he doesn't hesitate to walk forward and wrap his arms around me. I try to ignore how cold and wet he is and, instead, focus on my plan. Slowly and discreetly, I maneuver us so that his back is facing the lake. As his arms unwrap around me, I bring my hands to his chest and push him straight into the lake.

Yeah. It wasn't that simple.

In his attempts not to fall in, he frantically grabs my hand and so then I'm pulled in too. Need I remind you that I'm still wearing my clothes.

"Crap!" I shout, plunging into the icy cold water. Goosebumps kiss my skin and I resurface, shivering.

Jiyong resurfaces beside me and grins when he sees my shivering form, "That's karma for you, ."

I don't bother responding and wrap my arms around my body to warm up a little.

Jiyong notices my actions and swims closer to me, "Would you like me to warm you up?" he mutters, lightly running his hand along my arm. I knew he was pulling another stunt like in the nurse's room the other week, but despite knowing this though, my heart still skipped a beat and butterflies still erupted in my stomach. His action sends shivers throughout my body. Holy crackers.

"Well," he leans in to me, his mouth hovering over my ear. I feel shivers shoot through my body as I stay there, frozen in place. "Too ing bad."

Before I can even register his words, Blake abruptly pulls away from me with a devious smile and splashes water on me.

"Kwon Jiyong!" I cry. He swims off before I can even react, not before sending me a stupid, infuriating wink. "You'll pay for that!" I assure him, swimming after him.

▲ ▲ ▲

"And that was how my grandma almost kidnapped three children by accident."

Seungri finishes his story with a grin and looks around, expecting some kind of ecstatic and mesmerized reaction. The boys and I just stare at him blankly.

"That was the dumbest ing story I've ever heard," Jiyong finally breaks the silence.

"Yeah. Sorry Ri, but that story seriously ," Bobby agrees.

Seungri looks furious with the amount of complaints he's receiving and he glares at the four of us, "You guys can all it. That was a good story." He folds his arm over his stomach and pouts grumpily.

"Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter