Pouring Day?

Living With The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long and tiring day full of relentless questioning, strange looks and ruthless gossiping, school was finally finished. But as the end of a bad school day draws near, the start of something worse draws closer.

Detention.

Never in my 3 years at Hanyang have I ever received a detention and now here I was; standing out front of the detention room all because someone tricked me into dying my hair red.

Swinging the door open, I find Mr. Hyuk sitting at the classroom's front desk; his legs propped up on the table, arms tucked behind his head and eyes closed. I'd hate to disturb him, but I did need him to sign my detention slip.

"Sir..."

His droopy eyes open and he nods his head at the table, indicating for me to leave my slip there. I place the slip on the table and take a seat at a desk near the back of the class.

Surprisingly, the room was pretty empty, student-wise.

Chanyuk, a guy I used to tutor for Composing, is sitting stiffly at the front, looking as frightened as ever. I offer him a comforting smile and he sends me a wobbly one in return.

A pink-haired girl I don't recognize is sitting a few rows back and as I walk by her she glares at me.

Then, a bulky gym-junkie-looking guy is seated a few rows behind me. He was staring down at his phone, and I was a little surprised that phones were allowed in detention, but even if they weren't, Mr. Hyuk didn't look too bothered.

The sound of a door creaking open breaks me away from my thoughts and my head snaps over to the front, where Jiyong is now standing beside a very surprised Mr. Hyuk. I couldn't imagine why he was surprised; Jiyong probably gets detentions all the time.

"Ah Jiyong, so nice of you to actually turn up." Mr. Hyuk remarks.

Jiyong shrugs and makes his way down the class. At sight of me, he smirks and walks over, taking a seat at the desk beside me. I audibly groan, dropping my head on the table and not bothering to hide the fact that I was reluctant about him sitting beside me.

He wanted to piss me off. I could see it in the devious sparkle in his eyes and that mischievous smirk of his.

"Not today, Satan."

"Shock, horror. Hanyang University's sweetheart, Park Bom, is found withering away in detention," Jiyong states, deepening his voice to sound like a news reporter. He holds a fist by his mouth like a microphone, and brings it to me, "What do you have to say for yourself?"

I clear my throat and play along, "I want to punch you," I declare blankly into the microphone.

Jiyong laughs and sends me a wink jokingly, "Mmm, I like it rough."

I fight back the laugh rising in my throat, "Why are you here?"

"I got myself into trouble."

"But what did you do?"

Jiyong doesn't bother answering my question and plugs in his earphones.

I sigh and turn away, looking out the window and smiling to myself when I discover it's raining. I love all the weathers; sunny, cloudy, windy, warm, you name it. But there's something about being warm and toasty indoors on a rainy day that I love.

As time goes by slowly, feels like I really wanna leave from this room. I just want to get out of here and go home. I peer down at my wrist watch and find that I still have to spend another 20 minutes in this room.

With that thought in mind, I figure I can spend the rest of my stay here peace

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter