Questions Without Answer

Living With The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Everyone!" Dara grabs our attention, preparing herself to make an announcement. Seungri smiles and wraps his arm around Dara's waist, tugging her into him. She looks at Seungri and grins, before averting her attention to us. A gigantic smile was spread on her face as she says, "Seungri and I are dating."

Silence settles upon the table, until Hanbin stands up.

"I won. You owe me 20," he bursts out, looking at Bobby and holding his arm out. Bobby curses and begrudgingly takes out his wallet, smacking the money into Hanbin's hand. The group and I watch in silence as the exchange ensues.

Bobby shrugs when he sees our slightly dazed and questioning expressions. "Seungri bet that they would start dating before Bom and Jiyong. I bet that neither would date."

"Why would you even care, Bob?" Jiyong asks, annoyance clear in his tone.

Bobby rolls his eyes and looks away.

I avert my attention back to Dara and Seungri, a smile slowly forming on my face when realization begins to seep in. They were together. Like, together-together! "Oh my. I'm so happy for you guys!" I squeal. I fight away the urge of jumping up from my seat and hugging them. That would be a little dramatic.

I glance at Dara and give her a look that says we'll talk about the full story later. She nods her head and grins.

"Speaking of dates, Jiyong said you're going on one with Chanwoo," Bobby speaks up. His eyes flicker over to Jiyong, who glares at Bobby, before averting his gaze to me and sending me a forced smile. I'm a little confused with the weird looks, but choose to ignore them anyway.

"Yeah!" I nod, scooping some salad and chewing. When I swallow, I speak again, "It's on Saturday night."

"What are you seeing?" ask Bobby, his eyes, once again, flickering over to Jiyong.

"Jurassic World."

"That's great, Bom! You guys would be a great couple," Bobby beams, and I smile back at him, trying to make my expression look equally as enthusiastic as his.

I'm still a little hesitant about our date.

"You're out of Chanwoo's league," Hanbin comments, and I frown at him.

"No, I'm not. Chanwoo's great."

"He's a nerd," Hanbin comments.

Chanwoo was a great guy. I didn't see how I was any better than him. He liked to study and he got amazing marks in school. That's something to be proud of. "Your point?" I challenge, arching an eyebrow. A small smile forms on Hanbin's face as he looks at me, obviously pleased.

"You're so aweso-" he begins.

"Ji, you're crushing your wrap," Seungri speaks up, and our attention averts to Jiyong, whose hand was gripped firmly around his wrap, all the ingredients inside squeezing out. "You're hurting it. You monster."

"I don't care," Jiyong throws his wrap onto his lunch tray with a scowl. He sends Bobby a not-so-subtle glare.

"Who's going to the party this Friday night?" Hanbin asks, changing the subject, "I heard it's gonna be ing wild."

"Me," Jiyong responds.

"Ji," Bobby sends him a look that only Jiyong, Seungri and Hanbin seem to understand.

"What? It's not a problem anymore. Remember?" Jiyong nods his head in my direction.

"Guys, can you tell us what the hell you're talking about?" Dara asks, annoyed. I nod my head in agreement. It clearly has something to do with me, and I don't like having things hidden from me at all.

"That still doesn't mean you should do it," Bobby replies, ignoring Dara.

"It's just one party."

"You say that all the time - but then you end up ing smashed, doing something stupid and just acting like a all the time because you don't get out of your bad habits."

" off," Jiyong lets out a bitter laugh, "It's not your ing business."

"You say that, but in the end you effect all of us," Bobby retorts.

"But I haven't been like that for ages now and you know it. Stop acting like my ing mother and trying to control me. I know what I'm doing."

"Can we just drop it?" Hanbin asks, "This is such a stupid discussion and both of you are just getting too worked up."

"Easy for you to say, all you're doing is taking sides. It's me alone against the whole three of you."

"I didn't say that you shouldn't ing da-!" Hanbin exclaims, but stops himself before he can reveal anything to Dara and I, unfortunately.

"You implied it! And that's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter