Date Him Or Not?

Living With The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god. Don't look now, but Bom and Dara are sitting with Jiyong's gang. What the ?"

A blonde girl sitting just a table away from us turns to look. I smile and wave, and her brunette friend hisses and smacks the blonde across the head, "I told you not to look now, idiot!"

I shake my head with a small chuckle and return my attention to Dara, Bobby and Seungri, who were currently sitting at Jiyong's lunch table, which was conveniently situated in the centre of the cafeteria and on display to the whole student body - fantastic!

After the holidays ended, the 6 of us decided that it would be better if we sat together during lunch at school, since we've bonded and all. I was ecstatic with the idea until I realized how revolutionary this concept was to everyone else. We had been receiving non-stop glances throughout lunch to the point where it was plain exasperating.

"Hey," Hanbin greets us chirpily, plopping onto the seat beside me. He growls under his breath when he notices everyone staring at us, before bellowing. "Can everyone mind their own ing business!?"

That does the trick, and everyone quickly turns away, returning to their own lives.

"I don't see why it is such a big deal to everyone," Seungri comments, biting into his ham sandwich, "Just two, innocent, naive little girls hanging out with a bunch of idiotic troublemakers," he tilts his head in thought and chews for a moment, "Okay that does sound pretty bad."

"I am not naive," Dara scoffs.

"Sure babe."

"I'm not!"

"Move over," Jiyong suddenly orders Hanbin from behind us. Hanbin looks up at Jiyong in amusement and Jiyong glares down at him.

"Why, Ji? There's a free space next to me." Hanbin replies lightly, raising his eyebrows at Jiyong. Dara, Bobby and Seungri snicker, while Jiyong just glares at him furiously.

"ing move it, lil dumber, or you'll never see the light of day."

The two stare at each other for a long moment, before Hanbin finally gives in. "Only because you asked nicely," he replies mockingly, sliding over for Jiyong

Muttering under his breath, Jiyong plops down between us and glances at me, "Hey Bom."

"Hi!"

"Hey Bom," Hanbin mimics in a high-pitched voice, batting his eyelashes flirtatiously. The group laughs and Jiyong elbows him - hard. "Ow!" He yelps, glaring at Jiyong.

"You had it coming," Bobby points out, before grunting in pain when someone's foot collides with his. He glares at Hanbin, "What the man? I was only stating the obvious."

"Wasn't me," Hanbin shrugs.

Bobby settles his glare on Jiyong, "Dude, I had your back."

"That wasn't me."

Now it was Seungri's turn to be glared at.

"That was I who did it!" he announces dramatically, feigning shame and regret. "I felt left out! Vulnerable! Alone! Scared! You wouldn't understand..." he sighs.

Silence settles over the table, before Dara finally clears .

"Okay. For your sake, I'm going to pretend you didn't say that," Dara tells Seungri, eyeing him with a weird expression.

"Okay," he chirps, before crying out in pain when a foot collides with his, "Ow. Booooooby!" he whines.

"An eye for an eye," Bobby hums.

"."

▲ ▲ ▲

"Hey Bom!" Chanwoo chirps, jogging up to Jiyong and I and grinning.

"Oh, hi Chanwoo!" I enthuse, "Man, I haven't seen you in ages. How have you been? How were your holidays?"

"They were alright," he shrugs, "I was missing you though."

I smile, "You too."

Jiyong clears his throat, bringing our attention over to him.

"Oh, and hey Ji," Chanwoo greets, his voice nervous and his face displaying anxiousness.

"Hi Chanyuk," Jiyong replies drily.

"It's Chanwoo," I tell Jiyong, shooting him a pointed look. He knew that. Meanie.

"It's okay, it happens all the time," Chanwoo brushes it off, "Listen, can I talk to you? Alone," he asks me, glancing at Jiyong for a fraction of a second.

"Of course!" I reply, stopping in my tracks and turning to him. Jiyong stops beside me and both of us look at him.

Jiyong sighs when he notices us staring at him, non-verbally asking him for privacy, "Ah. I see I'm not welcome here. Okay then. Goodbye."

"Sorry Ji, I'll see you after school," I smile, "Pizza and movies," I enthuse, giving him a thumbs up and a large grin. We had been planning on going to my house to watch some movies and eat junk food after our long, hard first day back at school.

That seems to pick up his mood, and after a wary glance at Chanwoo, he leaves us two alone.

"You guys have gotten really close," Chanwoo comments, more to himself than me. "You should watch out for him. He's not good for you... Anyway, I just wanted to ask if you would, I don't know, go on a date with me or something...?" he scratches the back of his head out of nervousness.

I open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter