But I Like It Rough

Living With The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure you'll be okay without us?" my mom asks unsurely. She helps me fish my two suitcases out of the car before dropping them carelessly onto the pavement.

I smile at her reassuringly and nod my head, "Yeah, I'll be alright. It's just a couple weeks," I prop one of the suitcases onto its wheels and follow dad up the brick pathway towards the Kwon's house. Mom trails behind me with my other suitcase towed behind her.

The Kwon' house is quite sweet, surprisingly.

It's a one story, bungalow-styled home with wide-bay windows and a small porch. The house has clearly undergone some renovation given its slightly modern appearance and the fresh-looking coat of light grey paint on the walls' weatherboard planks. It's hard to believe that Jiyong actually lives here given that he's so tough, rebellious and dangerous. I don't know what I was expecting, but it most definitely wasn't this.

Once reaching their front step, dad presses the doorbell and we wait at their front door in silence. Less than a second later, I hear the distant sound of footsteps and my breath hitches in my throat at the possibility that it may be Jiyong. The front door swings open, revealing none other than a grinning aunty Kwon Hyeri.

"Hey guys! Welcome," she greets, striding up to us and hugging each of us individually. Once reaching me, she grins. Her smile was kind and I manage to loosen up a little, "Hey Bommie, welcome to our home!"

"Thank you for agreeing to letting me stay."

She embraces me in a hug and then pulls away. Waving her hand nonchalantly, she replies, "Oh, don't worry sweetheart !"

I smile in response and watch as the parents begin to catch up on old times with each other. It was nice seeing my parents with their friends. I know that sounds silly, but most of the time they're either hung up on work or taking care of me. Leading a social life isn't a priority of theirs.

As the time passes by, I find my eyes wandering around the property, taking in the beautiful landscape again; all the bright, blooming flowers, and the cute little fountain sitting in front of the house. Jiyong’s mom is really into her gardening, mom had informed me when we first arrived.

"Come inside! Young Hwang's just out the back putting kebabs onto the barbecue. We'll have some lunch!" aunty Hyeri’s smiles, ushering us all inside.

We all step into the home and walk through the hallway. The house was completely silent apart from the sound of our footsteps padding against the wooden floorboards and my two suitcases rolling across the floor.

My eyes wander around the hall curiously. Its white walls had frames hanging on them; each one holding sweet, family pictures. Of course, Jiyong was in very few of them. He barely ever smiled in them, either.

I notice a picture of a 6-year-old Jiyong, a boy, and his parent. It had to be the only time I'd ever seen Jiyong smile and I couldn't help but smile, too. He looked adorable. My gaze shifts the other boy who looked no more than a couple years older than mini-Jiyong. My eyebrows rise in surprise. I didn't realize he had a brother.

▲ ▲ ▲

"Bom, darling, we must be boring you out of your mind!" his mom laughs, taking a sip of her wine as she sits at the kitchen's island beside mom. Dad and his dad were in another room called the 'Men's lair'. Aka, the pool table room, "Jiyong's just in his room down the hall, you tell him to come and join us!" She waves her hand at me, shooing me off and I feel my stomach drop at her order.

Call me a wimp, but I am scared to death of Jiyong. Despite only seeing him a few times when he saunters around the school with his friends, I know for a fact that he is not to be messed with and if you do happen to be the unfortunate person who decides to mess with him, you might as well start digging your grave because you'll be 6 feet under very shortly.

Jiyong has a very bad temper, to say the least.

I heard a rumor once that claimed he beat up a freshman because he supposedly 'got in the way'. To cut a very long and gory story short, the freshman moved half-way around the world after his encounter with Jiyong.

Okay, I doubt it's true, but that doesn't change the fact that Jiyong is clearly a force to be reckoned with and can make your life a living hell with the snap of his fingers if you so much as breathe at the wrong time.

So maybe I'm exaggerating a little. A little.

 

But besides my fear of being murdered by the guy, I'm also fearful of facing him because:

A.) He's a boy,
B.) He's a hot boy,
C.) I look absolutely terrible right now,
and
D.) Did I mention that he's a hot boy?

When it comes to me and facing boys in general, I tend to embarrass myself more than the average girl would.

"Oh, no it's fine!" I reply, a nervous laugh escaping my mouth as I stare at her - hoping to God that she can see the panic in my eyes and will understand. Knowing my luck, that won't happen.

And it doesn't.

"Oh don't be silly!" She insists, "He won't bite!"

But I like it rough.

Haha, I'm just kidding guys. That's naughty.

I open my mouth to reply, but she cuts me off.

"His room is the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter