You Two Are a Cute Couple

Living With The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"77 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL, 77 BOTTLES OF BEER." Seungri sings, "YOU TAKE ONE DOWN, PASS IT AROUND, 76 BOTTLES OF-"

"Shut the up," Jiyong finishes in the same melody Seungri had been using for the past ten minutes of his annoying car-ride-song.

A smile tugs at my lips at what Jiyong said. Although it was harsh, I couldn't agree more. Seungri was giving me a migraine, "Does it have a mute button?" I whisper loudly to Jiyong, nodding my head in Seungri's direction.

"I do," Seungri replies mischievously. "Right here," he points to his crotch area and wriggles his eyebrows at me.

"Seungri-ya," Jiyong states bluntly.

"Yeah?"

"Please shut up."

He pouts childishly and falls back in his seat, his arms folded across his chest and his expression grave. I laugh at him and he pokes his tongue out at me.

Jiyong glances at me, "You excited?"

I nod my head in response to his question. "So pumped!"

Yesterday I had received a text from Bobby who informed me that today his group, Dara, and I, were going paint-balling. It was a last minute plan but fortunately everyone was free so there were no problems. We've borrowed Jiyong's parents' car for the trip, like we did when we went to the beach. Everything worked out perfectly.

"Good," he nods, "I bags having you on my team, by the way."

"No way! Bom's on my team!" Seungri protests.

"Shut up, Ri. She's on my team and that's that," Jiyong replies curtly.

Seungri huffs in defeat before speaking again, "Guys..." he whines, "Are we there yet?"

Seungri simply rolls his eyes, not bothering to answer Seungri's question, "My best friend is a 7 year old," Jiyong informs me.

"I HEARD THAT!" Seungri shouts suddenly, causing Jiyong and I to jump in surprise, "I do not appreciate you girls gossiping about me. es."

The car suddenly comes to a halt and Jiyong whips around in his seat, his expression dangerously threatening, "What did you just call me?"

Seungri, smugger-than-ever, points his nose up and smiles triumphantly, "You heard me."

"You're going to cop it when we get to the paintball arena," he assures him.

"I don't care, lil dragon," Seungri taunts.

"Why you're a little -fac-"

BEEP.

A car horn sounding from behind us brings us back to reality and Jiyong curses.

"Hey! Hurry up!" The man in the car behind us shouts furiously.

Jiyong rolls down the window and points his middle finger at him. " off mate! Do you know what I can do? I will ruin you and cut you into little tiny pieces and then feed you to my pet do-"

"Ji."

Jiyong turns to me, "What?" he asks in an aggressive tone.

"Inhale," I instruct him.

He inhales.

"And exhale."

He exhales.

"You better now?" I ask with an amused grin.

"Strangely, yes," he answers calmly.

"Hurry up, you stupid !" the man in the car behind us calls, beeping the car horn again.

"That's it, he's a dead man," Jiyong snaps angrily, turning vicious again.

"But you were going so well," I whine.

He unbuckles his seatbelt and prepares to exit the car, but I grab him. "He's not worth it."

"I know. He's a face."

"Exactly. So just stop arguing and start driving," I tell him. Jiyong exhales a sigh and begrudgingly gives in, steering off with an enraged expression that I can't help but laugh at.

When his angry eyes meet me, he snarls, "What?"

Midst my laughter, I manage to splutter, "You're so a-angry!"

He doesn't find it amusing at all, but as I continue to laugh, a small smile tugs at his lips before a laugh escapes his mouth. And then suddenly, the both of us were laughing.

"Guys," Seungri interrupts, "Guys. You're freaking me out. GUYS," he pulls out his phone and dials a number before speaking again, "Dara," he says, panicky, "They're doing it again."

This makes me laugh even harder.

"What do I do!?" Seungri shouts into the phone, "Oh really? Just like that. That easy...? Huh." And then suddenly he pinches us.

"Ow!" Jiyong and I shout in unison.

"It worked," Seungri says into the phone before snapping it shut. His head shoots over to the window and he squeals in excitement, "We're here!!!"

▲ ▲ ▲

"Be sure to keep your helmets and safety gear on at all times. If you want out, come to this gate, and we'll g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter