A Night Gone Unexpectedly Right. Right?

Living With The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god, Dara. I can't believe what I just did," I groan. "Crap. How on earth will I face Jiyong tomorrow?"

"Why the hell would you call him? At 9pm - While you're on a freaking date, you babo!" Dara comforts me. Note the sarcasm.

"I don't know. It was an in-the-moment decision. I was feeling inspired," I grumble, scooping some vanilla ice cream out of the tub. I whimper and eat the ice cream.

You're probably very confused as to why I'm withering away in my bedroom with a tub of ice cream in my arms. Well, where do I begin?

It all started on my night-out with Chanwoo...

The doorbell rings and I jump up from my bed. "I'll get it!" I call out to my parents before going downstairs hurriedly.

Tonight was the night of my date with Chanwoo. I was quite excited, though a little unsure. It still didn't feel right going out with Chanwoo anymore, but I didn't want to cancel on him just because I changed my mind about the date. It was only one date - I could survive. Besides, although it is highly unlikely, I might develop feelings for Chanwoo after this date.

Okay, so maybe I'm just making excuses for my poorly-made decision.

I swing the door open and smile when I see Chanwoo standing nervously before me. He was wearing casual clothes and his hair was swept back with a lot of gel; more than necessary, but I don't mind. He's so adorable.

"Hey!" I smile, giving him a quick hug.

"Hey, Bom!" he returns the smile, "You look beautiful. As always."

I smile bashfully in response, "Thank you. You're not so bad yourself."

He smiles in response before scratching the back of his head, "Shall we go now?"

"We shall," I grin, before calling over my shoulder, "Bye mom! Bye dad!" I call, hoping that my parents don't try and interfere with our date.

"Wait!" I hear a voice shout, muffled by the living room door. The sound of footsteps padding across the floor grows louder and I inwardly groan.

I turn to Chanwoo, "Run."

He laughs at me like I was joking, "It's okay."

"If you don't run, we'll miss the entire movie and probably won't leave for another 4 hours, no kidding."

"I want to take a photo!" My mom cheers when she arrived at us. I look back at Chanwoo and give him a pointed look. He laughs and stands beside me for the photos.

100 photos later, Chanwoo and I finally manage to escape mom's grasp, unharmed.

We walk over to Chanwoo's car and he opens the door for me, "Me lady," He speaks in a posh voice, holding his arm out and slightly bowing.

I laugh at him and slide into the car.

Chanwoo slides into the driver's seat and twists the key. The car roars to life, and then we were off, driving through the dimly lit streets.

"You excited to see Jurassic World?" I ask conversation-wise.

"Yeah, definitely," Chanwoo nods, "All my friends have been raging about it, so I'm excited to see what the big deal is about."

"Yeah. I love those kinds of movies," I comment, "You know? Like a mix of action, fantasy and thriller."

Hunger Games, Maze Runner, Divergent and World War Z give me life.

"Mm, I wouldn't have pegged you as that type of girl," Chanwoo hums in thought, "I don't know why, but I thought you'd be one for romance."

"I love romance books, but I'm not a fan of romance movies."

"I'm a fan of neither," he chuckles, "Hey, are you going to prom?"

"Oh God, I haven't even thought about it," I reply with a sigh. Our senior prom was in almost a week. Everyone has been raving about it and discussing who will be prom king and queen. Jiyong told me he won't be running for prom king because he's far too cool for that stuff.

"Yeah, my friends managed to convince me," Chanwoo responds with a small laugh. He steers his car into a parking space and we fall into thick silence when the engine turns off.

I clear my throat to break the silence and Chanwoo turns to me, "Shall we go?" I grin.

"Oh, yes. Right," he nods, hopping out of the car.

I walk beside him to the cinema, and once we've purchased our tickets, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter