[PART 1] THE PARTY

Living With The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe we're doing this!" Dara squeals excitedly, steering her car into a vacant parking space. "I haven't been to a party since God knows when."

"Yeah, it's exciting."

"And we all know whose fault that is," she continues, sending me a pointed look.

"Hey, I didn't say you couldn't go to a party. I just said that I didn't do parties," I tell her, and Dara's expression twists into one of disbelief.

"You're my only friend. As if I'd go to a party without you," she scoffs. I send her a look, as if to say 'you have plenty of friends', and she sighs, "Okay, fine. But I don't have many friends that I can actually bear being around."

"Gee, I'm honored," I reply, unbuckling my seat belt and grabbing my purse.

"You should be," she states, mirroring my actions and unbuckling her own seatbelt. "Now, come on. It's party time," she grins, stepping out of the car.

"That's the thousandth time you've said that tonight," I remark, hopping out of the car and following her along the footpath. "And how do you know where Tabi lives?"

"The question is; how don't you know, my friend," she replies, and I roll my eyes amusedly.

She was right, though. Almost every weekend TOP throws these amazing parties to which half the school attends. So, whether it's by word of mouth or whether you actually attend those infamous parties, everyone knows where TOP lives.

Some see that as being legendary, but I think it is downright creepy. Imagine the entire student body knowing where you live. Yikes!

"Here we gooo!"

As we head closer to TOP's house, the faint sound of music floated down the quiet street. Dara wriggles her eyebrows excitedly, whilst I just smile back anxiously; unable to shake away the feeling of nervousness within me. This will be my first party ever - and a very eventful one at that.

It's only a few minutes of walking until we finally reach Tabi's house and my mouth falls agape at the sight of it. It's interior was bursting with different colored lights which shoot out of the windows and into the street. Music blares from inside the house and a lot of people flood the block; smoking, chatting, dancing, kissing, and drunkenly peeing into a bucket.

"Ew," Dara's face scrunches up in disgust and I pull my gaze away from the drunken boy. Was this what a party was like? If so, I don't really understand the big hype of it. It really only seemed like a bunch of teenagers getting drunk, getting high, hooking up, listening to deafening music and doing silly things.

"Come on, Dara," I say, grabbing Dara's hand and dragging her to the house. The front door opens and the music floods out of the house and into our ears. Dara shoots me a sideways glance and I smile nervously in response as we step into the building

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter