How To Lie To Your Besfriend?

Living With The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh My Goodness," I breathe, slowly opening my tightly closed eyes. "That was amazing!" I laugh; slightly relieved and surprised that I had survived. I untangle my arms from his waist and hop off his bike, "I can't believe I just did that! Did you know that riding a motorcycle has been on my to-do list for ages?"

Jiyong hops off the bike, smirking down at me, "No, but I do now."

I grin and unclip my helmet, handing it over to him. "That was so cool. At one point I thought I was going to die. Scratch that. I felt like that the entire ride, but it was great!" I say, shaking out my arms and legs. They felt like jelly from how stiff I was throughout the ride.

Jiyong's smile only widens as he stares at me.

"Thanks for that, Ji," I break the silence between us, "That was really nice of you."

And just like that, as if something had clicked in his head, his expression drops. He glances around, noticing all the onlooking students. A scowl morphs onto his face, "Yeah, okay. But just because I ed you last night and drove you to school, it doesn't mean we're together. It was a one night stand," he bellows, making sure that his comment is loud enough for all the onlooking students to hear.

My smile immediately falls off my face and my eyes widen in shock as I stare at him; too shocked and paralyzed to move, let alone speak.

He glances over at me and his satisfied smirk waver the slightest. "Sorry," he mutters to me as he pushes past me and walks over to his group of friends who were leaning against the school building. Seungri was shaking his head at Jiyong, and the other two, Hanbin and Bobby, were just watching curiously.

"Come on," A voice says softly behind me. I turn to see Dara shaking her head sadly at me, "Come with me," she loops her arm in mine and ushers me over to the campus building.

I stare down at my feet, my heart pounding as I feel the stares of all the students burn into me; some whispering, some gossiping wildly, and others just watching quietly. But over all the commotion, the only thing that was running through my mind was Jiyong and what he had done. He lied! Why would he do that?

I wasn't too fussed about the rumour, truthfully, I was mainly upset because Jiyong chose to spread such a lie so that he can hurt me. Ugh. Why is it that every time my faith restores in Jiyong, he does something that completely shatters those beliefs and brings me back to where I was in the beginning?

Dara pushes the two of us through the crowd and leads me over to the girl's bathroom. Upon our arrival, a few girls exit the room; leaving only us two. Dara immediately embraces me in a hug, "Let it out, Bom. Let it out," she coos.

I force a laugh and pull away from her, "I'm not gonna cry, Dara. I'm okay," I lie, "I'm just hurt."

Dara stares at me unsurely, "You're lying," she states; hugging me again, "You need to cry."

"Dara!" I protest, "I don't need to cry, I just.. I just want to talk."

"Okay," she sighs, "How do you feel? What happened? Will you be okay?"

"I'll be fine," I smile; laughing lightly, "You're acting like it's a big deal. It's not that bad. I just... I keep trust him and I need to stop, I know that now."

Dara frowns at me, "That was horrible what he did. I saw the way you were looking at him and how happy you were with him before he, you know, flipped."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter