HAPPY ENDING

Living With The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little less than 1 year later...

"Guys," Seungri states randomly, standing up from his seat and clearing his throat. We all turn to look at him and he sends a quick wave. "Hi, hello. So, I was thinking-"

"That's a first," Hanbin interjects before Seungri can speak much further.

Seungri rolls his eyes, "You're hilarious Hanbin. You truly are. Man how I wish I had your quick-witted and brilliant sense of humour."

"I try."

"Yeah, way too hard," Seungri scowls, sitting back down and averting his attention to the television which was currently playing Breaking Bad. The boys were obsessed with it and I have to admit I was starting to enjoy it, too. 

We are all currently wrapped up in towels and lounging around at Hanbin's house - or more like mansion - after his holiday pool party. The house was a total mess from the 100s of people who came, though now there were only the seven of us; Jiyong, Dara, Hanbin, Seungri, Chaerin, Bobby and myself. 

Hanbin's house is gigantic and has just about everything; a spa, tennis court, gym, cinema... the list goes on. I always knew that Hanbin was rich, though I didn't realize he was this rich. I wouldn't be surprised if they substituted money for toilet paper rolls. 

A minute passes by with us staring at Seungri's back expectantly, though he continues to watch the television.

"Seungri-ya?" Jiyong raises a brow.

Seungri turns to him, "Sup?"

"You were telling us something..."

He immediately perks up, "Oh yeah! Let’s go on that history vacay!"

A few months ago, the Art teachers gathered all the students studying Art and announced that there will be a history trip to Italy, Greece and Paris, where students will be travelling around studying the history of these countries. Everyone was talking about it, though it all died down after a few weeks. However, since the permission forms are due soon, it has become a popular topic again. 

"A few people were talking about it today," Seungri continues, "Only 25 people are allowed to go, though."

"You honestly think that all of us would be able to make the cut?" Bobby points out. 

"Yeah?" Seungri replies, "Everyone here is smart, except for Hanbin, but he can just bribe with the school - offer a million dollars, yaddah-yaddah." 

"That's so mean," Dara frowns, slapping Seungri's arm.

"He's got a point though," Hanbin says, sitting up in his seat. 

"That you're stupid?" Chaerin asks, a smile playing on her lips. 

"Ya!" Seungri sneers at Chaerin, "No one calls my friend stupid." 

"You literally did like two seconds," Chaerin rolls her eyes. 

"My bad," Seungri corrects, "You don't call my friend stupid." I don't think Seungri is fond of Chaerin.

"I get to choose who calls me stupid," Hanbin interjects, looking at Chaerin and smiling, "You have permission to call me stupid, babe." 

Chaerin smacks her forehead with her palm.

"What I meant though," Hanbin continues on from before, "Is that I'm sure we could all get into the trip team. And if some of us don't, I'll give you money and you can pay your way in." 

"This sounds extremely dodgy," Bobby comments.

"And extremely illegal," I add, "Besides, I'm not comfortable with taking your money." 

"Why do you guys have to be so uptight?" Hanbin whines, "Accept the ing money, come on. You're being such buzzkills." 

"Oh I'll sign up for the trip, definitely," I reply, "But if it results in you having to pay heavy money, I'm not going to accept the offer." 

"You don't need to," Chaerin responds with a smirk, "Just your blouse before you meet with the heads of the Art Depa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter