Game On!

Living With The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the day was spent relaxing by the beach. At around 4pm we decided to leave as we were all planning on attending Teddy’ party tonight. I was quite excited and determined to have a good night, unlike the last eventful party.

I fall back on my bed, my phone clamped to my ear as I stare up at the ceiling.

Dara coughs and sighs with exasperation, "I'm sick," she grumbles into the phone.

"Boo you ."

"Bom," she growls.

"I'm sorry, the opportunity was there and I had to grab it."

"Okay, well can I have sweet Bommie back to comfort me through my sickness?"

"Okay sure," I agree, clearing my throat and sitting up in the bed, "Aw, baby. What happened?"

"Don't you remember? Stupid Seungri thought it would be fun to push me in the water just before we left," she mutters darkly.

I stifle a laugh at the memory.

Just as we had finished getting changed into dry clothes and ready to leave, a scream had sounded from the shore. There, I saw Seungri cackling with laughter and Dara squatted in the water, drenched from head to toe and glaring fiercely at him.

"He's such an ! The water was like 2 degrees by then!" she exclaims, and I stop laughing.

Don't laugh at your sick best friend! Bad Bom. Very, very bad!

"Are you going to be able to make it to the party then?" I question hopefully, and she coughs in response.

"Nooo... Dara too sick," she then replies in the third person. I sigh. Dara really wanted to go to that party.

"Damn, that ."

"But you can still go! Don't let me stop you."

"No, no, it's okay!" I reply hastily. Even though I had already gotten dressed and ready for the party, I didn't want to go if Dara wasn't. She was the whole reason I was going, after all.

"Bom," Dara growls, "I can't let you not to go. That's not fair on you. You've probably already gotten dressed up and ready for it, am I right?"

"Pfft... n-"

"Don't even bother lying," Dara interrupts me before groaning, "Come on. Just go, Bom. I don't want you to miss out because of me," she states, before chirping, "Go with…..JIYONG!"

My heart leaps at the option. I'm not even going to lie and say that I wouldn't love to go with Jiyong. I enjoy his company, though I'm not too sure whether the feeling is mutual. He can get a little snappy sometimes, and I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate me clinging onto him; especially since we only caught up a few hours ago.

"I dunno..."

"Just ask him. Jiyong has always been pretty upfront with his opinions and feelings. You'll know if he doesn't want to be with you."

That is true, but sometimes he likes to keep things to himself and keep us guessing on what he's thinking. Probably part of his whole mysterious bad boy facade. Stupid donkey."Alright," I eventually reply, "I'll see if he's home. Talk to you later!"

"Love you."

"I love you too." I press the end call button and hop up from my bed, walking over to the mirror.

I am happy with how I am dressed for tonight. Unfortunately I don't have Dara, the potential makeup artist, to fix up my face but I did the best I could in making me look, well, decent. I, of course, decided to go for a natural look. I couldn't afford spending 3 hours on trying to make my eyeliner perfect or making sure my eye shadow is even. I don't exactly have a steady hand and I didn't want to take any risks.

Nodding my head in satisfaction of my appearance, I walk out of my room and over to Jiyong's. I knock on the door and after a few moments and ruffling from his side of the door, he answers -Shirtless. I swear he is always shirtless at home.

"H-hey," I smile, studying his abs before quickly averting my gaze to his slightly amused face. He knows, dammit. "Um, I was wondering if you could take me to Teddy' party. Dara can't make it and I don't have anyone to take me there," I fiddle with my hands nervously and glance up in anticipation.

"Sure," he answers simply.

"Aw damn that's too bad," I sigh, turning on my heels and retreating to my room, "I really wanted to go to that party but that's okay I under-" I halt in my steps after his answer registers in my head and I turn to him in surprise, "Wait... Did you just..?"

He rolls his eyes, "I'll be ready in ten minutes."

"Oh. Okay. Awesome!" I said, and he smiles back - Another one of those genuine smiles that I love.

"On one condition..."

"Oh no. Here it is..." I groan.

"You can’t hang out with Bobby," he declares smugly and I look at him confusedly. What?

"You do realize I'm not that desperate to go to this party," I inform him, "I'm happy to skip it if that means not avoiding Bobby. I like him and I'm not just going to stop spending time with him as per your request."

Why did he want me to avoid Bobby in the first place? Did he not like me hanging out with his friends?

"Well then why don't you ing marry the guy if he's so perfect?" he snaps.

I don't even wince at Jiyong's harsh tone, which surprises me because usually this behavior scares me. I guess I'm just feeling more and more comfortable around him and less intimidated. I roll my eyes at his ridiculously absurd response. Bobby and I had barely hung out, "Don't be such a child."

Jiyong's face contorts with annoyance and he frowns at me, "I don't even care if I take you there or not. I might take the girl I met at the beach today, so the choice is up to you. Her or you."

I eye him for a moment and he eyes me back, the both of us studying one another. As much as it hurt to find that Jiyong might be going to the party with another girl, I couldn't let him see that. It was none of my business and nor should I even be upset with the fact that he likes another girl.

Ah, but I like Jiyong, I really do.

"Like I said, I don't need to go to this party," I reply with a small half-hearted laugh.

Jiyong blows out his cheeks as he sighs audibly, "Fine," he groans. "I'll go with you, for 's sake, alright? I'll be ready in 10 minutes. We'll leave then, little miss sunshine."

"Okay!" I chirp happily, ignoring his annoyed expression at my response. He may hate it when I'm happy, but I just can't help it.

▲ ▲ ▲

We arrive at the party not too long after we leave. Teddy greets us warmly at the door when he notices us and goes on to tell Jiyong that I'm an excellent piano tutor. He still hasn't quite caught onto the fact that I'm tutoring him Singing not playing piano, but oh well. He's a nice guy.

As soon as Teddy leaves, Jiyong turns to me, "I ing hate that guy."

"Teddy is awesome!"

"He's a stoner."

"That doesn't mean he's a bad person, and don't pretend you've never had the weed before."

"Had the weed?" Jiyong repeats my words in disbelief like I said something wrong.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, "That's what I said, isn't it?"

"You're so innocent," Jiyong replies with a small smile as he shakes his head. I watch him in confusion.

Wow. He's so strange.

His smile disappears quickly though and he then exhales through his nostrils, "I just really dislike Teddy. Why don't you? I mean, you're sweet and innocent and responsible - and he's Teddy. I thought you'd hate things like that; drugs, alcohol and ."

"I thought you knew me better than that. I'm not gonna judge people based on their own decisions and interests. That's not the right mentality."

"I swear you're going to be a psychiatrist one day," Jiyong shakes his head at me, "Do you want a drink?" he offers, before sighing when he realize that it is me he is talking to, "Forget it. You don't like having any fun, do you?" He speaks as though I'm some sort of boring burden to him.

"I respect your choices, Ji. Why can't you just respect mine?" I sigh and walk away from him. Sometimes he can be rude and I'd rather not be around him at those times.

Eventually I decide to find someone that I may know who I can talk to. As I walk through the house, I make small talk with a few people that I know. A drunken girl collapses on me and she claps a hand onto . Mascara is running down her face and she looks like she was just crying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter