Hate Me?

Living With The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20 minutes post leaving my campus, I arrive at Jiyong's house; soaked in water and shivering from the coolness.

Sniffling because of my runny nose, I walk into the open kitchen room, dropping my school bag on the counter.

The anger I once passionately felt towards Jiyong was now replaced with both confusion and curiosity. What past experience made him so cruel and so bitter with the world? People don't just become mean without a reason, or at least I don't think they do.

His pranks were nothing traumatizing and I knew that. I wasn't upset about the pranks, though. I could handle them. I was upset about the fact that he'd want to do them to me and that he's always so cruel to me.

I mean, I haven't done anything bad to him besides almost blinding him.

Maybe he was distancing himself from me and trying to make me sad because he didn't want me trying to get to know him and who he is? - Or maybe I'm just making excuses.

Both options are possible, but the main question is whether or not I'm willing to endure his cruelness to find out.

"You know you've been having an internal monologue for a solid minute now and it's starting to creeping me out."
A husky voice breaks my train of my thought and I look up to see Jiyong sitting on the lounge room couch with a cocky smirk on his face.

I would have chided him and his attitude and what he did to me if I wasn't looking at him in a new light now. I no longer see him as the mean, tough Kwon Jiyong who dominates Hanyang University, and instead see him as the mysterious, troubled Kwon Jiyong. I may be wrong about him, I may be right, but one thing for sure was that I was going to find out.

Shaking my head out of my thoughts, I recollect myself and smile at him, "Hey, Ji."

Jiyong's victorious expression drops and he looks back at me with an annoyed and irritated expression. An annoyed groans escapes his mouth and he shoots up from his seat, storming out of the room.

I, being the curious girl I am, trail behind him, "Ji, what's wrong?" He ignores me and walks towards his room. I follow suit, "What did I do? Why are you being so-"

"Would you shut the hell up!" His voice booms throughout the house and I freeze in my spot, staring up at him with wide eyes. His chest heaves up and down as he glares at me with pure hatred, "Have you not gotten the hint?" he snaps, "I. Hate. You! Why can't you just get it in that thick head of yours that I don't want anything to do with you?"

When I don't respond, he laughs a bitter laugh and steps towards me. I let out an uneasy breath at the close proximity between us. "I want you to leave this house. I don't give a flying how you do it, but I don't want to see you here again."

My jaw falls ajar at his command and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter