EPILOGUE

Living With The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bom," Jiyong mutters. I grumble incoherent words and turn in my half-sleep, wrapping my arms around Jiyong's chest and using him as my teddy bear to cuddle up to. His hand plays with my hair for a moment and then he whispers softly. "Bom, we've got to go. Bobby is coming around in ten minutes."

"Nooo..." I groan tiredly. I did not have the energy to get out of this bed.

Jiyong pinches me, "Seriously, wake up princess."

"Jiyong," I cry, snapping out of my sleep. I lift my head and sit up in my bed, "You just ruined a perfectly serene moment."

He has the audacity to grin down at me mockingly. "What was I supposed to do? You wouldn't wake up."

I let out a laugh and shake my head at him, "I'm breaking up with you," I hum, obviously not meaning it.

"No you're not, now get ready."

I pout at him. I was not yet ready to get out of bed and get dressed for the bowling match with the group. This whole afternoon Jiyong and I had been relaxing in bed and watching movies and I didn't know how I could muster the energy in me to go bowling after relaxing for such a long time.

"You're so cute," he tells me as I pout at him.

I turn my expression into a playful glare, "Stop."

"Stop what?"

"Complimenting me. It makes me awkward and uncomfortable." I never know how to accept a compliment and always end up awkwardly laughing and saying jumbled up words.

"Fine, you're ugly."

"Much better," I laugh, standing up and grabbing my phone off of my desk. I press the home button to find a text message from Bobby light up on the screen.

Bobby: Hey, we are on our way, Bom! You and Jiyong better prepare to lose.

I smile amusedly before typing up a response.

That would be totally unnecessary. It's cute that you think you stand a chance though! :))) - B

They did stand a chance, however. Jiyong and I were absolutely pathetic at bowling and would most likely end up getting smashed by the others. The only chances of us winning would be if everyone had their arms amputated. I don't tell Jiyong this because I don't want to give him any ideas.

"Who you texting?" Jiyong asks curiously.

"Bobby. He says that he and Hanbin will beat us," I inform him with a roll of the eyes, like the option was out of the questions.

"Ha!" Jiyong laughs, "In their dreams."

I don't want to let him down so I don't say anything. My phone lights up and I get another notification.

Bobby: Ah dammit, I've got nothing! I guess we'll have to just settle things on the battlefield.

I place my phone back down on my desk and walk over to my chest of drawers, picking out a casual top and shorts. "I'll be right back," I tell Jiyong, and he holds a hand to his heart, letting out a breath of relief.

"Oh thanks God," he breathes sarcastically, "I thought you were walking away and never returning."

"You're hilarious," I reply over my shoulder as I exit the bedroom and enter the bathroom. The house is very quiet today since both my parents are out, working. I quickly get dressed into the casual clothes, before returning to my room. I sit down on the bed and quickly slip on my running shoes. "Are you ready?"

"I was born ready," Jiyong mutters as he types away on his phone. He looks up at me and his eyes quickly run down my body before they avert to my face, "You look hot."

"I'm wearing casual clothes."

"Still hot," he muses.

"Jiyong," I give him a flat look before continuing, "I'm literally wearing a baggy shirt and shorts. How you find that hot will forever puzzle me."

"If you were a straight teenage boy like me, you'd understand," Jiyong assures me.

"Mhm."

"Now, babe, let's go kick some ," he hops off the bed and walks ahead of me to the front door. He opens it and lets me walk through first. Jiyong has been very nice, happy and sweet to me over the last few weeks since we begin dating - excluding the parts when he wasn't nice, happy or sweet to me.

"They're going to regret ever coming against us," Jiyong informs me as he shuts the front door behind us.

"They'll be begging for mercy," I agree with him - though I didn't believe my words at all.

▲ ▲ ▲

"We lost," Jiyong mutters sadly, staring up at the score screen in a daze. After a long moment, he swivels over to me with an angry expression. "I call bull. That game was so rigged."

"Yeah," I agree even though we were the only team who used the buffer walls.

Furious, Jiyong storms back to the group and I follow after him. Everyone is lounging casually at the red, cushiony booth. "Cheaters," Jiyong accuses as we arrive.

"Sore-loser," Hanbin replies nonchalantly. Nobody cared about winning as much as Jiyong did.

Jiyong falls down on the couch beside Seungri and grabs my hand, dragging me onto his lap. I make a move to stand up, though he wraps his arms around my waist and holds me down.

"Jiyong..."

"Yes, babe?" he hums in an innocent tone.

"You know I don't like public affection."

"Not my problem."

"But you are supposed to do everything I tell you to do," I whine... mostly joking.

"You just have to lean on my chest and relax. It's okay, I know this is new to you-"

"It's not because of that," I scoff, "I just feel awkward showing public affection. It feels like everyone is watching."

"So what? Let them watch."

"."

I feel Jiyong's chest shake with laughter at my response as I lean my back on his chest.

"But no," I eventually shake my head, "Sorry buddy. Not gonna do it," I stand up but he drags me down again.

"But how am I supposed to show everyone that you're mine?" he asks in an irritated tone.

I try not to roll my eyes at his behavior. "You don't need to," I assure him, leaning my back against his chest as I give up on fighting against him, "I know I'm yours and you know you're mine. Simple."

"That guy over there doesn't," he scowls. I follow his gaze to a boy a few bowling alleys away from ours. He was with a group of friends and was looking over at our group.

"He's looking at our group. Not me," I laugh at Jiyong's paranoia.

"You're so oblivious," he chuckles, "Why would he be looking at our group?"

"We're interesting people...?" I try to come up with a plausible excuse. "Anyway. Why would he be looking at me?" I point out.

"Don't try that bull with me." 

"What bull?" 

"He thinks you're hot. You know you're hot. Don't act oblivious." 

"You think I'm hot. Not everyone is attracted to me."

"Why wouldn't they be?" 

"Will you two love birds stop flirting?" Hanbin speaks up and Jiyong and I turn to see the whole group watching us. We had been having our own private conversation while everyone else was talking in a group. "You're making me sick."

"Says the one who hooks up with Chaerin every second he's with her," Jiyong retorts.

Hanbin grins, "Guilty."

Ever since prom, Hanbin and Chaerin have been with each other non-stop. Chaerin has even had the nerve to come up to our group a few times to talk to Hanbin at lunch. I don't mind... much.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter