[PART 1] Surfing Lesson

Living With The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunscreen? Check.

Hat? Check.

Cucumber and Cream cheese sandwiches for lunch? Check.

Swim shirt? Check.

Picnic rug? Check.

Phone? Check.

Wallet? Check.

Towel? Check.

"Alright, I think that's it. I have everything," I announce to Dara excitedly, placing my notepad down on my bed and un-clicking my pen.

"Did you seriously make a list with all the things you need for the beach?"

"Pfft," I scoff embarrassedly, "...Yes."

She laughs and frowns when she sees my choice of equipment set out on my bed, "You made sandwiches too?"

"So no one gets hungry."

"And a swim shirt? Seriously Bom, this is something a five year old would bring to the beach!"

I shrug. I thought my choice in equipment was just fine. I have plenty of sun protection, and at least with a swim shirt I won't have to display my half- body to four boys. I can't imagine how embarrassing that would be. They'd probably compare me to all the other girls they hang out with, who are skinny and toned and gorgeous.

"Come on Bom, loosen up! Show off that y body of yours."

"Sometimes I question your ual orientation."

"And sometimes I question your self-esteem. You're a stunner, Bom," she frowns, "Own it."

I purse my lips and hesitate, before eventually sighing, "Okay," I reply, stuffing all my equipment in my swim bag - minus the swim shirt. "Let’s go. The boys are waiting out the front," I sling my beach bag over my shoulder and walk to the door.

"Oh I can't believe they actually invited us. They're so popular!" Dara cries, "I'm starting to like your over-friendly nature. Look at where it's taking us - the beach with four hot, toned and probably-shirtless boys."

▲ ▲ ▲

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there now?"

"No."

"How about now-?"

"Jesus Ri, shut the up!" Jiyong barks in annoyance. Seungri slumps back in his seat miserably, his head bowed down and his mouth forming a pout.

"Aww, poor wittle Riri," Dara teases with a laugh, and he glares back at her.

"Shut up."

"Are Hanbin and Bobby following us?" I ask Jiyong conversation-wise, and he nods his head.

"Yep. They're in the car behind us," he nods his head in the direction of the rearview mirror and I peer through it. Sure enough, in a black car, Hanbin and Bobby are following suit behind us.

"Are you excited about the beach? I'm sorry if we're the party crashers but Riri, Hanbin and Bobby invited us and I just thought it might be fine, and since I haven't been to the beach in ages I thoug-"

"Bom," Jiyong interrupts. "I'm glad you came, okay? And yes, I'm excited. I get to try out my new board."

"Surf-board?"

"Yeah. You keep on having a turn?" he asks, looking over at me with the right side of his lips curved into a y smirk. Did I really just think that? He wriggles his eyebrows at me challengingly and I chuckle.

"Okay. I'll give it a go," I nod, "But beware because I probably ."

"Awesome. Do you swallow too?"

I roll my eyes at his joking, "I have to admit, I walked right into that. You're very predictable."

Jiyong is a living, breathing joking.

"Aww, that's mean. What happened to nice Bom?"

"She met Jiyong."

"It’s Chanwoo."

Riri's head pops up out of nowhere from behind us and I jump with a scream. "OMG SEUNGRI!"

"Are we there yet?"

Jiyong's jaw visibly clenches and, with one hand, he grabs Jiyong's face and shoves him back.

"ing 7 year old," Bom curses under his breath.

This was going to be a long ride.

▲ ▲ ▲

"Cheers to the ing weekend!" Hanbin screams, wriggling out of his pants and racing down the beach with Seungri, Jiyong and Bobby. They are all undressing into their swim clothes, leaving their normal clothes dumped on the sand.

I don't have the strength to pull my eyes off Jiyong as he runs, throwing away his shirt to reveal his toned abs and muscular body. He was certainly very easy on the eyes.

Meanwhile Dara and I are left to deal with all the luggage, courtesy to the boys' laziness. I grab a couple beach bags and backpacks from the trunk and follow Dara down the pathway to the beach.

The beach isn't too crowded and only has a few families and teenagers scattered around, which was fortunate for me because it means that there'll be less witnesses for when I attempt to surf.

We set camp by the water and watch the boys swimming for a while, before Dara hops out of her clothes; leaving on her bikini, of course.

"C'mon," Dara says, standing up and brushing off the sand from her legs, "Let’s go."

"You go ahead."

"Bom. Get out of your damn clothes! I don't understand this insecurity of yours, you freak."

A wolf whistles sounds from the water and Dara and I turn to see Seungri grinning at Dara mischievously, "Damn girl!"

Dara scrunches up her nose, "Idiot," she mutters. "Now I'm going into the water. If you are not out there in 5 minutes, I will drag you there if I have to."

"Yes Ma'am," I reply, saluting her cheekily.

She rolls her eyes and retreats from me, over to the four boys.

I don't understand why I'm so fearful getting into a bikini now. Sure, wearing a bikini was a fairly rare occasion since I only do so when I'm in the pool with Dara, but i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter