PROLOGUE

Living With The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROLOGUE

Bom’s POV:

"Honey..." My mom begins, her voice rising in anticipation. Her and dad are standing before me with giant grins stretching across their faces. "We're going to Europe!" She squeals, throwing her hands into the air to express her excitement.

"Europe?" I echo, my lips parting and my eyes widening at the news.

My parents and I rarely ever get the opportunity to go on vacation; only the occasional road trip if we're lucky. So you can imagine my excitement and surprise upon hearing that we'll be travelling to Europe.

I can't help but squeal, "Oh guys, that's awesome!" I leap forward and hug them gratefully. "I've always wanted to go to Europe. Where in Europe will we be going? When will we be leaving?" I wonder. As I pull away, I see their faces drop simultaneously before they share a knowing glance. My grin fades as realization seeps in. "I'm not coming, am I?"

Mom is the first to talk. "Sweetie, I'm sorry. I should have worded it better," she sighs, "We're-" she points to dad and then back to her, "-going to Europe."

I grin despite my disappointment, "Oh! That's great for you!" They had been very busy lately and I knew that a vacation would do them well.

My dad gives my shoulders a comforting squeeze, "Sorry sweetie. If it makes you feel better, it's not going to be fun and games. It's a business venture for our company. We're going to be travelling around to places like Rome, Paris and St. Petersburg, to sell big businesses a new remedy our company has developed. Exciting, huh?"

"Totally," as in, 'totally would be if I knew what he was talking about'. Truth be told, I don't really know much about my parent's company. They could own a strip club for all I know.

They nod their heads vigorously; utterly relieved and satisfied with my enthusiastic response. "Thank you for understanding and not being difficult, Bom. We'll bring you back something to make up for it," my mom assures me, and I wave my hand nonchalantly.

"Aniya, do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter