Chapter 8

Collision of Two Worlds: The Beginning of the End

"Sorry, but I have to go." The girl said before giving Baekhyun a bow and dashing off the hallway. "Wait!" Baekhyun said as he reached his hand out towards her but failed to do so when she disappeared in his line of sight. He sighed, it feels so unfair to him that she knows his name and he didn't.

He wants to know her. Why> Because for the first time after a hundred years, he felt something that he never felt before. 

 

"Hyung, Sunny noona said you called me?" Baekhyun asked as soon as he entered the dean's office, looking around, Baekhyun saw Kangta and Leeteuk inside the room. "Yes, we need to tell you something." Kangta said with a serious expression and Baekhyun creased his brows. "Is there something wrong?" He asked and Kangta sighed. 

"You know the warlocks right?" Kangta asked and Baekhyun nodded his head. "They're the ones that had been trying to be like us for years now right?" Baekhyun asked and Kangta nodded his head. "What's with them?" He asked again and Kangta sighed before shaking his head. 

"Their leaders had stepped up the game."

Baekhyun's eyes went instantly red. 

"Then we should step up the game too." Baekhyun said and Kangta looked at him questioningly. "How?" Kangta asked. "Wolves, gumihos, the angels and the demons. Call them all." Baekhyun said and Kangta shook his head. "Demons and angels won't take sides." Kangta said and Baekhyun raised his brows, he seemed not to be affected by Kangta's statement. 

"I know." Baekhyun answered. "Then why do you sound so confident?" Kangta asked and before he knew it, a flash of light appeared and a lady wearing a white glowing dress appeared behind Baekhyun. "What.." Kangta said in disbelief. 

"This angel talked to me in my dream. Her name is Tiffany. She's taking our side, not only her but the master of the up above. The warlocks had taken number of innocent lives and they're going to help us to prevent them from doing it any further." Baekhyun explained and even when he's still in disbelief, Kangta nodded his head. 

"I don't know that the angels are taking sides now." Kangta said and the lady named Tiffany smiled. "It's because a damage has been done and many innocent lives have been taken. The up above does not agree with killing the innocent mercilessly thus making the master come to think of a way to stop this." Tiffany explained and Kangta nodded his head. 

"You did great." Kangta said while looking at Baekhyun and the latter nodded his. "Abba once asked me to do greater than him, and I'm trying to fulfill that promise even when he's the greatest to me." Baekhyun said and Kangta smiled before nodding his head and turning his attention to Tiffany. 

"Thank you." He told her. "It's our job to protect the humans too." Tiffany said with a smile. 

"But I have to go back to up above now and report this to the master, because he will also ask for the down under's side. They may be bad in the image of the humans but the down under collects bad souls and the demons there are not bad themselves." Tiffany explained and Kangta and Baekhyun nodded their heads. 

"We would be more than glad to have both alliances from the up above and down under." Baekhyun said and Tiffany nodded her head. "We will do everyhting we can to stop the enemies." Tiffany said and after that a flash of light appeared and Tiffany vanished. 

Baekhyun turned to Kangta. 

"Your father will know about what you're doing sooner or later in up above, I'm sure he's very proud of you." Kangta said and Baekhyun nodded his head. 

"That's what I'm really trying to do, I'm going to make him be proud of me." 

 

Days, many days have passed and Baekhyun had been busy filling up his role of being the immortal's leader and successor but aside from that, Baekhyun never failed to see the girl he met at the cliff. The girl he never knew what name is. He was bothered by it, but the responsibilities and being an immortal himself forbid him from getting near her. 

He knew what had happened to his mother because she married an immortal. 

And with that, he promised himself to never be a reason why the people he loves the most gets hurt. 

He never wanted to be the cause of their misery and pain.

So he stood from afar, watched her smile, watched her laugh and even watched her cry. It pained him because he started liking her but he cannot do anything, he's too afraid to put someone's life at risk, he's afraid of the danger he might cause. 

Because the danger itself is him. 

And having her by his side will never be a good idea. 

Months passed, he still kept on watching her and even when he's torn between watching over her and looking out for his enemies, it seemed like it was never a bother to him. Until one day, he heard that the girl he likes started recieving flowers, different types of it. 

Right then, he knew someone's starting to make a move on her and even when he liked her already. 

He kept it hidden and ignored because he thought it was safe for her to not be by his side. 

But he's wrong, because not long that news, the flowers stopped arriving and the girl he likes never showed up again. 

He asked some of his tribes in the legion to look for her until he found out that she's gone. 

She got killed and the ones who did it were none other than his enemies.

The flowers, he found out that they didn't mean nothing. 

The flowers meant everything. 

And he failed to see that and once again, he felt sorrow and grief. He kept blaming himself for not keeping her by his side and just watched her from afar. 

But right at the moment of death, another life was given. 

Two people rejoiced for the arrival of their daughter, a baby that is fated to change everything. 

Her name? 

Kim Taeyeon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Update. 

The next chapter will be a bit of Taeyeon's past and the current one. So in short, the REAL sequel will begin. 

P.S

Where are my readers?! *cries*

P.P.S

I apologize for the crappy updates guys, but I'm seriously facing some problems. I'm beginning to hate the world right now T.T