Chapter 29

Collision of Two Worlds: The Beginning of the End

"Oh," 

That's all that Taeyeon's mother had said making Taeyeon raise her brows. "Is there something wrong?" Taeyeon asked and her mother faked a smiled before shaking her head. "No, of course not. Why don't you rest first? go up to your room and I'll prepare some snakc after you wake up." Mrs. Kim said and Taeyeon nodded her head as she went upstairs. 

"Do you think Taeyeon still remembers?" Taeyeon's father asked as soon as their daughter was out of sight.

"No, there's no signs." Mrs. Kim answered and her husband sighed in relief. "Why did you even told her that?" She asked and Mr. Kim sighed. "It slipped." He answered before standing up and walking back to his room only to stop when he remembered something. "Honey." He called. 

"What is it?" Mrs. Kim asked. 

 


"Noona." Baekhyun called as soon as he barged in inside the quarters. “What  is it?” Sunny asked as she stood up and approached Baekhyun who seemed to be in a hurry. “Help me find Taeyeon.” Baekhyun said and Sunny raised her brows. “Did something happen?” Sunny asked and Baekhyun sighed. 

“She..” Baekhyun trailed not knowing what to say. 

“She what?” Sunny asked. 

“She tried to hurt me.” Yoona said and Sunny gasped when she saw a faint hand mark on Yoona's neck. “Why the hell would she do that?” Sunny asked in disbelief and Baekhyun shook his head. “I don't know, I don't know what's happening to her.” Baekhyun said. 

“This is insane.” Sunny muttered. 

“I know my sister, she won't do such things. She's under a curse.” Yoona spoke and Sunny looked at the latter questioningly. “Under a curse? Why would she--” 

“Her parents.” Yoona said and Sunny transferred her piercing gaze to Baekhyun. 

“Did you know?” Sunny asked and Baekhyun guiltily nodded his head. Sunny let out an exasperated sigh. “You knew yet you turned a blind eye?!” Sunny scolded. “You knew better than this Baekhyun!” she shouted and Baekhyun looked down, he felt terrible guilt. 

Yet, even with the guilt he felt no regrets of letting Taeyeon see her parents. It's her happiness. 

“I'm sorry.” Baekhyun said and Sunny shook his head. “Taeyeon's under a curse, her parents will definitely use her against you! What will you do now Baekhyun? Will you hurt her? Will you be able to kill her if things go out of hand?” Sunny asked daring him and as soon as he heard her questions, Baekhyun's head snapped up. 

“No, I won't hurt her. I vowed my life to protect her.” Baekhyun said and Sunny scoffed. “You should have thought of that before letting her see her parents. You know what the consequences will be Baekhyun, you're the leader, we expected much from you.” Sunny stated. 

“I've never asked any of you to expect something from me!” Baekhyun finally snapped not liking the way Sunny talks about Taeyeon. He knew it will be nothing if she talks about him, but no, it's about Taeyeon. It's about the girl he loves. 

Taeyeon never wanted to be under a curse anyway. She just wanted to see her parents. 

“What's with the commotion here?” 

A sudden deep voice asked, turning around, the three saw Leeteuk entering the quarters with Boa trailing behind him. 

“Hyung.” Baekhyun said and Leeteuk raised his brows. “I can hear your voices all the way from the gates, you're lucky the others are on the hunt for the lost souls why are you two arguing?” Leeteuk asked and Baekhyun sighed while Sunny crossed her arms. 

“Why don't you ask him?” Sunny said, her voice harsh. 

“What's wrong?” Boa asked and Baekhyun looked away. “Baekhyun, you need to tell them why you're here.” Yoona said and Baekhyun sighed before facing the two newcomers. 

“We need to find Taeyeon.” He said, his voice soft. “Why?” Boa asked. 

“She's missing.” Baekhyun answered. “What? Again? What happened this time?” Boa asked and Baekhyun gave Yoona a knowing glance. Seeing this, Yoona nodded her head and pulled the collar of her shirt down a bit showing the faint hand mark to Leeteuk and Boa. 

“She did that?” Boa asked in disbelief and Yoona nodded her head. 

“What exactly happened?” 

It was Leeteuk that asked this time. 

“We were talking about something, I think I said something that made her irritated. Then before I knew it, I'm already pinned against the wall, her hand gripping tightly on my neck.” Yoona said and Leeteuk heaved out a sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose. 

“Do you have any idea where she is right now?” Leeteuk asked and both Baekhyun and Yoona shook their heads making Leeteuk frown. “This will be hard.” Leeteuk said. 

“I know a way.” Yoona said and Leeteuk looked at her questioningly. 

“What is it?” Leeteuk asked. “Taeyeon, might come back.” Yoona stated and Sunny scoffed. “You think she will? She tried hurting you Yoona, there's no way she's going to come back.” Sunny stated and Yoona shook her head. 

“No, Taeyeon's under a curse. She's under her parent's control, it's not her that's making the choice. Also, it's not me they really wanted to hurt, it's Baekhyun and as long as he's still safe and sound Taeyeon's parents will make their daughter come back until she's managed to hurt him. My point is, let's not be the one to go into their trap, let them come to us.” Yoona said and Boa nodded her head. 

“She's right.” Boa said. “But what if Taeyeon doesn't?” Sunny asked. 

“Then we make another plan,” Yoona said. “But for now, let Baekhyun stay back at home. Put someone on guard so when Taeyeon comes, she'll be trapped and it will be her parents that will come and get her.” Yoona said and Boa nodded her head. 

“But you forgot something.” Sunny said making everyone look at her. 

“What is it?” Yoona asked. “She can disappear, and her the fallen angels are on their side too.” Sunny said. 

“That's why I already came up with a plan.” Yoona said.

“Will it hurt Taeyeon?” Baekhyun asked making everyone, except Yoona in the room look at him in disbelief. Who cares? Baekhyun loves her no matter what and even if she's on the enemy's side for now, he won't do such thing as hurting her. 

He promised, and he's not going to break it. 

Yoona frowned. “Will you hurt her?” Baekhyun asked, his voice stern. Yoona looked away.

“I'm afraid so.” 

"You can't do that." Baekhyun threatened and Yoona sighed, "It's the only way." She answered.

 

Back to Taeyeon's parents. 

"Are you sure? Won't this shorten Taeyeon's life?" Mrs. Kim asked her husband as soon as she heard what he wanted to do. "I know, but we can't let her slip back into her old self. Not when she's about to finish what we started." Mr. Kim said and his wife sighed. He continued. 

"Put another curse on her." 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Final chpater tomorrow! Who's looking forward for the new story? 

*raises my hand* I am!

Hmm, still contemplating whether this will be a happy ending or not *evil laugh*