Chapter 15

Collision of Two Worlds: The Beginning of the End

What am I doing? 

That's the first thing that came into Taeyeon's mind. Stepping back while looking at her hands, Taeyeon turned her back away from them and jumped up into the nearest tree, leaving. 

“Man, are you alright?” The first guy asked his friend that was crouching on the ground, pain written all over his face. “H-Help me up. Let's leave here.” The second one said and with the help of his friend stood up. 

“What are we going to do?” The first one asked. 

“Let's go tell this to the police.” 

 

 

“No, No.” Taeyeon said as she paced back and forth inside her room. Still not being able to relax, Taeyeon went outside to go to the kitchen when she bumped into Baekhyun on her way. “Hey, what's wrong?” Baekhyun asked worriedly when he saw Taeyeon's pale face. 

“N-Nothing.” Taeyeon answered and was about to move away when Baekhyun held her arm and turned her to face him. “What's wrong? Your face looks pale.” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon sighed before removing his hands from her shoulders and walking away. 

Baekhyun on the other hand, still being worried about her, trailed behind wordlessly. 

“I said I'm fine, you don't need to follow me.” Taeyeon said as she turned around and faced him when she entered the kitchen. “But your face says so.” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon sighed before going to the cupboard and taking a glass out. Baekhyun on the other hand watched her. 

“I said I'm fine.” Taeyeon said before pouring the glass some water and drinking it quickly before throwing it in the sink. Baekhyun sighed, as much as he doesn't want to bother her anymore, Baekhyun knew clearly that there's something wrong and he can clearly see it just by the look of her face and her actions. 

Even the tone of her voice. 

It's not Taeyeon, it's not the Taeyeon he knew. 

“Taeyeon.” 

“I said I'm fine!” Taeyeon shouted and Baekhyun was taken aback by her sudden outburst. 

“What's.. happening to you?” Baekhyun said barely audible and Taeyeon sighed before pressing her hands against her face. What's happening to her? She doesn't know, it was something inside of her is trying to get out, it was like a part of her wants to come out and control her. 

“I..” Taeyeon trailed but her eyes darkened again and Baekhyun didn't noticed it. “Taeyeon.” He said and Taeyeon faced him, unexplainable anger raging inside her. “I said I'm fine!” She said before pushing him away sending him flying towards the wall in the living room. 

Hitting his back there, Baekhyun groaned as he fell, knees first, on the floor. 

Realizing what she she had done, Taeyeon gasped and ran towards the balcony and jumped out. 

“Taeyeon!” Baekhyun shouted as he tried to run after her but failed when he saw that there are no signs of her already. Letting out a sigh, Baekhyun closed his eyes and opened it when he heard a click of the door. 

“What happened here?” Yoona asked when she saw the state of the wall in the living room. Turning around, Baekhyun sighed as he walked back in and shook his head. “Did someone broke in? Where's my sister?” Yoona asked and Baekhyun looked down. 

“She was the one that did that.” Baekhyun stated and Yoona looked at her in disbelief. “What?” She asked. 

“I saw her going to the kitchen, her face is pale. I asked her what's wrong, but she didn't answered me so I kept asking her. I'm worried, but.. she suddenly raised her voice and before I knew it I was on the wall.” Baekhyun said as he looked at his hands that was full of cement dust. 

“What's happening to her?” Yoona asked, more like to herself. 

“I don't know.” Baekhyun answered as he ruffled his hair in frustration. “Hyung.” Sehun called and Baekhyun raised his brows. “What is it?” Baekhyun asked. 

“Open the television.” Sehun said and Baekhyun grabbed the remote lying on the coffee table and opened it. 

-“So what happened to the to of you?” A girl wearing a semi-formal attire asked the two men standing beside her. Baekhyun furrowed his brows, by the looks of the men, he knew that they were mountaineers. 

“We were drinking and having a campfire earlier when this woman came to us.” The first man said. “And we asked her if she wants us to accompany her since she's lost but she suddenly grabbed my friend's collar and pushed him in the nearby tree. We were surprised, I was surprised.” The second one added. 

“What did she do to you?” The reporter asked. 

“She held my friend's collar and slammed him in the tree, I tried taking her away from him but when she pushed my I flew away and hit my back on another tree.” The second one stated. “And she suddenly disappeared in front of me and showed up in front of my friend.” The first one continued. “I thought she was human but how can she do that? It didn't end there! She grabbed my neck and raised me up effortlessly.” The man said as he pulled the collar of his shirt down and showed the hand marks. 

“She did this.” The man said before turning around and raising the back of his shirt. “And this too.” He added while showing the bruises showing up on his back. 

“Then she suddenly disappeared into the trees, the last we saw was her jumping up to climb the tree and there she's gone!” 


Baekhyun turned the television off, his eyes red. 

“Hyung.” Sehun said. “Do you think it was Taeyeon?” Sehun asked and Baekhyun only clenched his fist, his eyes still not back to its normal color. 

“We won't know unless Taeyeon tells us.” Yoona said as she sighed. “Do you have any idea where she can be right now?” Yoona asked and Baekhyun shook his head. “I don't know, she's been acting differently. I can't ask her though, she became hot-tempered.” Baekhyun said with a frown, his eyes slowly turning back to its normal color. 

“There's someone inside Taeyeon's room.” Yoona said and Baekhyun disappeared and Yoona ran towards the door. “I'll cover the balcony.” Sehun said as he dashed out and as soon as Yoona opened the door, the sight of Taeyeon and Baekhyun standing there while looking at each other greeted her. 

“Yoong.” Taeyeon said when she noticed her sister's presence. 

“What's happening to you?” Yoona asked straightforwardly and wanting to avoid her sister's question, Taeyeon turned to the balcony's way only to stop when she saw Sehun standing there with his arms crossed. 

“I..” Taeyeon said but only to stop when a flash of fire suddenly appeared. 

“Krystal.” Taeyeon trailed. “Why are you here?” She asked. 

“What happened?” Baekhyun on the other hand asked. 

“Taeyeon.” Krystal said while looking at the latter. 

“What's happening?” Taeyeon asked. 

“Your parents.” Krystal trailed. 

“What about them?” Taeyeon asked. 

“They escaped down below.” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Update! Where are my readers? *cries*