Chapter 13

Collision of Two Worlds: The Beginning of the End

“Urgh..” 

Taeyeon groaned from the impact. Looking around, Taeyeon noticed that everything that surrounded her was black and the only thing that was lighting the place up was the hole she fell into. “Taeyeon!” Baekhyun shouted as he jumped into the hole landing beside her sending some of the dust flying the impact of his jump. 

Coughing, Taeyeon got up while hearing a few of her bones crack. “That hurts.” Taeyeon said while a frown while holding on to the back of her waist. “Are you alright?” Baekhyun asked worriedly and Taeyeon nodded her head whiled massaging her nape. 

“Yeah, I am.” Taeyeon answered and Baekhyun sighed. “You got me worried.” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon chuckled. “Like something will happen to me. I'm alright, you don't need to worry.” Taeyeon said in assurance and Baekhyun sighed before nodding his head. “Are you sure nothing hurts?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. 

“I am. I'm hungry, let's go home?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nodded his head. Seeing Taeyeon disappear in front of him, Baekhyun disappeared too. 

 


“Is something wrong?” Taeyeon asked when she saw Baekhyun having a frown on his face while reading something on his phone. They just got home and had their breakfast done when Baekhyun's expression suddenly changed from a happy one to a troubled one. 

“Yes, there is.” Baekhyun answered before tearing his gaze off his phone and to Taeyeon. “What's wrong?” Taeyeon asked as she moved her chair closer to Baekhyun, her eyes looking at him with worry. “Kai said that Jessica and Krystal's at the quarters now. They said that there's a problem in down below.” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon raised her brows. 

“What problem is that then?” Taeyeon asked. “He didn't tell me what is it. He just asked us to come to the quarters, he said that Junsu and Heechul hyung are there already. Everyone's there already and they're just waiting for us.” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded her head. 

“Then what are we waiting for?” Taeyeon asked. “Let's go.” She said before disappearing. 

Letting out a sigh, Baekhyun followed her. 

 


“What's happening?” Both Taeyeon and Baekhyun asked as soon as they appeared in the quarters. Looking around, Taeyeon noticed that everyone was there except for Tiffany and Seohyun. “There's a bit of a problem in down below.” Jessica said with a frown and Krystal nodded her head agreeing with her. 

“What is it?” Baekhyun asked. “Some souls tried to escape. Some souls managed.” Krystal said and Taeyeon tried to say something but then stopped, her mind was clouded with questions she wanted to ask. She knew that her parents are there, did they.. escaped? 

“Do you know who those souls are?” Baekhyun asked and Jessica shook her head. “They're just normal souls. Not the big shots.” Jessica answered and Baekhyun nodded his head before sighing in relief. “But.” Jessica said causing the room to tense up again.

“But?” Kai asked. 

“You know the souls that ends up in down below right? They may be normal souls but.. they've got dark ones. They can hurt people.” Jessica said and Baekhyun clenched his fist. He thought that the problem was over but no, he doesn't think so. 

“Then what can we do to stop them?” It was now Leeteuk that asked. “They'll transform into humans forms.” Jessica said. “I can distinguish them from humans.” Sooyoung suddenly spoke up and Yuri nodded her head agreeing with Sooyoung. “How?” Sunny asked. 

“By the smell of their blood, right Soo?” Yoona asked and Sooyoung nodded her head. “Gumihos can.” Yuri answered. “There's just the two of you here, what do we do?” Boa asked.

“How many souls have escaped?” Baekhyun asked. “A hundred or two tops.” Jessica said. 

“The fallen angels are not included there too.” Krystal added. “What? Even them?” Chanyeol asked in disbelief. 

“How?” Taeyeon asked. 

“The fallen angels are the ones that are send from up above, those angels broke the rules there and have to be imprisoned in down below.” Jessica said. “Is Tiffany there?” Taeyeon asked then a sudden flash of light appeared. 

“Nope, I'm here.” Tiffany said with Seohyun behind her. “So, what's happening?” Tiffany asked. 

“There's a problem in down below.” Baekhyun said. “We have heard of it.” Seohyun answered. 

“How bad is it?” Tiffany asked. “Hundreds of souls escaped, the fallen angels not included.” Jessica said and Tiffany's eyes widened. “So you mean, some fallen angels escaped too?” Tiffany asked and Jessica nodded his head. 

“So, who let them escape?” Junsu asked. “The demons, the rebels.” Krystal said and Heechul sighed. “If the souls will continue to wander around, many people will get hurt.” Heechul said. “Heechul hyung's right, they need to be stopped immediately.” Sehun said and Suho nodded his head agreeing with Sehun's idea. 

“They need to be stopped.” Baekhyun said and Jessica nodded her head. “That's why I came here to ask for your help.” Jessica said. “Well, the gumihos can but what about us immortals, the wolves and the warlocks?” Baekhyun asked. “The wolves can be a big help too.” Yuri said. “You know the smell of the human blood right? You also know the immortal's and warlocks.” Yuri said and Chanyeol and Kai nodded their heads. “We do.” Kai answered. 

“If it doesn't smell anything like that, then they're not one of the three.” Sooyoung said. “Okay, that would be easy then.” Kai said and Chanyeol nodded his head agreeing with him. “No, it's not that easy.” Krystal spoke up. 

“Why?” Yoona asked. “You forgot the fallen angels.” Krystal said. 

“They're much more dangerous than the souls. They can transform into real humans and won't even smell different.” Krystal said. 

“Then how can we find out if they're the fallen ones?” Baekhyun asked. “It's our job to catch them. Just mind the wandering souls.” Jessica said. 

“Can you handle?” Taeyeon asked and Jessica nodded her head. “You have to kill them again since they're in their human forms, it's the only way for them to get back to down below.” Jessica said and Taeyeon turned her head to Tiffany.

“I can't kill.. right?” Taeyeon asked making everyone in the room look at her questioningly. 

“Why?” Yoona asked.

“It's the rule from up above.” Tiffany said. “If she kills someone, be it innocent or not, she will go back.” Tiffany said and everyone in the room gasped. 

“Then how can Taeyeon help here?” Sunny asked. 

“She can't.”  

"But--" 

"Or she'll die." 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sooooo, I'm suddenly had an idea last night. 

I've been writing for quite a while now and of course, because of my loyal readers, my stories became a success and as THANK YOU, one of these days, the loyal and lucky readers will receive a personal message from me. What contains the message? It's a secret *evil laugh*

BUT BUT. 

Those loyal and lucky readers will SURELY receive a story dedication from me. (a one-shot or maybe multi-shot fics).

So, that's just my message for today! Thank you for reading!