Chapter 28

Collision of Two Worlds: The Beginning of the End

“Taeyeon.” Baekhyun sternly said but before he can even step forward and hold her, Taeyeon disappeared. Letting out a frustrated sigh, Baekhyun knelt in front of Yoona and held her by the shoulders. “Are you alright?” Baekhyun asked her. “I'm fine. Go after Taeyeon.” Yoona said and Baekhyun shook his head making Yoona look at him in confusion. “Why?” She asked.

“I don't know where she's going.” Baekhyun said looking away and Yoona sighed before slowly standing up. Baekhyun did too. “Let's go to the quarters.” Yoona said but before she can even leave, Baekhyun held her arm stopping her from doing so. 

“What are you planning to do?” Baekhyun asked and Yoona yanked his arm off of her. “Going after her.” Yoona said and Baekhyun felt a lump blocking his throat, would he let Yoona go after her sister? Or would he stop her? He doesn't know, he doesn't know what to do. 

“I know you want her to be happy Baekhyun, but you should have seen her eyes when she did that to me. It's not her anymore.” Yoona said and Baekhyun balled his fist. “My guess? Taeyeon's under a curse.” Yoona said and Baekhyun looked at her questioningly. “What?” He asked in disbelief. 

“No way Taeyeon--” 

“You've witnessed how his parents managed to take her soul even when they know that it could kill Taeyeon. Tell me, isn't that enough proof that she's seeing them and they took advantage of that? They knew Taeyeon loves them as much as she loves you, and they know that asking her to be on their side would be futile, she's torn apart Baekhyun. They cursed her, they're controlling her. Who knows? They might kill their own daughter too.” Yoona said trying to knock some sense off Baekhyun and it seemingly did. 

“Then what are we supposed to do?” Baekhyun asked and Yoona took a deep breath. “As much as I hate to say this, this is war Baekhyun. This is war.” Yoona said and Baekhyun pressed his palm against his forehead. “Can't we find another way? A lot will get hurt.” Baekhyun said and Yoona shook her head. 

“You take Taeyeon, they will declare war. You go after her, they will declare war. There's no in between Baekhyun.” Yoona said and Baekhyun flexed his jaw. “Then I think this is the last option? Go there, barge in take them all down?” Baekhyun asked and Yoona nodded her head. 

“I'm afraid so.” She answered.

 

“Taeyeon, you're back.” Taeyeon's mother said as soon as she saw her daughter entering their old house. Expressions lacking her face but it nevertheless made her parents glad, it was one of the indications that the curse took its place. That they're successful.

“Do you need anything?” She asked her daughter but Taeyeon only took a seat on the couch at the living room and grabbed the book above the coffee table across her father. “No.” She shortly answered while flipping the pages of the book she's holding. Her father on the other hand kept watching her, a small smile visible on his face. 

“Aren't you hungry?” Her mother asked again and Taeyeon flipped the pages of the book completely ignoring her mother. Mrs. Kim only shrugged her shoulder and left towards the kitchen, Mr. Kim on the other hand kept watching his daughter. 

“Taeyeon.” He called. “What is it?” Taeyeon asked not removing her eyes from the book she's looking at. “Tell me what you did back there.” He said and Taeyeon removed her gaze form the book and looked up to her father. “What?” She asked curtly. 

“What you did back there.” Mr. Kim repeated, his words clearer this time. “Why do you need to know?” She asked and Mr. Kim chuckled amused by the change of attitude from his daughter. “Because I need to know.” He said and Taeyeon threw the book back on the table before crossing her arms and legs while looking at her father with a blank expression. 

“I'm doing what you told me to do, I'm still finding a way to hurt them. It's not easy, I'm surrounded by them.” Taeyeon answered and Mr. Kim nodded his head, the smile on his face never faltered. “It's alright, but we need to hurry Taeyeon. We need to move fast, we need to conquer everything they have before they can even stop us. Start from torturing that useless immortal you're in love with.” Mr. Kim said and Taeyeon furrowed her brows. 

“Love?” She asked and Mr. Kim's face became pale but then regained his posture back again. No, the curse was perfectly made, he's just being too cautious about his daughter. They removed her soul and every memory that's connected to Baekhyun. There's no way she'll still remember him. 

“Yes.” He answered not wanting to sound suspicious. “You fell in love with the wrong person Taeyeon, but that's all in the past now.” Mr. Kim said with a smile and Taeyeon nodded her head. “Alright.” She answered but felt like her heart's being pulled. 

“Taeyeon..” 

A soft yet warm voice echoed inside her head. She frowned. 

“Something wrong?” Mr. Kim asked and Taeyeon shook her head quickly dismissing him. “No, I was just thinking about something.” Taeyeon answered and Mr. Kim raised his brows. “What is it?” He asked and Taeyeon shook her head. “I'm just trying to figure out a way to end this once and for all.” She answered and Mr. Kim chuckled. 

“Eager are we? Don't worry Taeyeon, you'll have everything we can take.” Mr. Kim said,the smile on his face grew wider. Taeyeon smirked. “I know.” She answered and Mrs. Kim went back only to see her daughter that way. 

“Honey, guess what.” Mr. Kim said while looking at his daughter. “What?” She asked before taking a seat beside her husband. 

“Our Taeyeon's doing her job well.” Mr. Kim said removing his gaze from his daughter and to his wife.
“Really?” Mrs. Kim asked eagerly. “Yes.” Her husband answered. 

“But.. I heard something about being in love. Care to explain?” Taeyeon's mother asked while looking at her husband with a frown and Taeyeon looked back and forth from both of them. 

“It's--” Mr. Kim answered but was cut off when Taeyeon spoke. 

“It's nothing mom, it's just about me..” Taeyeon trailed making her mother look at her in confusion.

“About you?” Her mother asked. 

“Loving someone from the past.” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I may or may not extend this. Seriously, I love my readers so much but I'll give you a hint tomorrow about the ending tomorrow! *still thinking about it though*

BUT, in every end there's a new beginning right? So come on! Cheer up!

I'll write a new story if that's what you readers want me to :D *gets dramatic*

I won't say goodbye yet, as long as I have readers. T.T *cries* 

Thanks for reading! Wait for the next chapter! This isn't the end yet!