A promise

Babysitting Infinite

"Yeollie?" Myungsoo called asked he walked over in the living room. The choding played with his giant and didn't look at him. "Yeollie." He said again. "I'm Sorry. Soo-Soo is sorry."

Sungyeol got up and left to his room. He continued to play with his toy. "I know Myungsoo is sorry...but he still hates me. He still thinks I'm stupid. If I play with him again, he'll startyelling at me and start crying. Eeotokkae Mr. Giant?" Suddenly, there was music playing and someone singing. Definately Sunggyu hyung

I feel that

My meaningless expression

My ending breath

And also

Memories of you that I wanted erase

 

"Hyung?" Sungyeol said as he opened the door slowly. Sunggyu turned around and turned off his music. "Yeah Sungyeol?"

"I'm bored Hyung. Play with me."

"What do you want to play?"

Sungyeol shrugged.

"Why don't you want to play with Myungsoo?"

"Soo-Soo hates me......he deosn't want to talk to me."

"Wae?"

"He thinks I'm stupid."

 

Hoya sat on his bed playing with his robot's head. "I miss you Mr. Robot." He held it closer to his chest and shut his eyes."Mr. Robot. Please come back again Please."

"Hoya." Dongwoo called as he walked into his room.

"Hyung?"

"Here. Me and ____ bought this." The blonde held up a small grey toy that looked exactly like his robot. "Hyung? Why did you buy it for me?"

The older sighed and sat next to his dongsaeng. "Because you broke your favorite toy just for me. You try to fix my toy and hurt your finger just for me. And you ran away because you were sad that I hate you.......Hoya, you're the best dongsaeng I ever had."

Hoya smiled and hugged his hyung. "Hyung! Does this mean that you forgive me?!" Dongwoo smiled back. "Of course."

"Yeah Hyung!!! I love you! You're my favorite hyung!"

Dongwoo hugged him back and ruffled through the younger on'e hair. "I love you too."

 

"Hyung...I'm sorry." Myungsoo said again to Sungyeol. The older boy just sighed. "it's ok Soo-Soo." And walked off. "Yeollie hyung!" Sungyoel turned around again and a glob flew to his face. "Yah! Myungsoo!" But the younger boy just laughed. "Grr you're gonna get it!"

He ran to the fridge and took out some leftover mash potatoes. "Take this!" He flung it across the room and landed on Myungsoo's .

"Hyung!" He grabbed some ice cream and threw it. The two went back and forth to each other until you came into the room and shcoked at the mess. "YAH! Look at the mess you made!!!"

The two looked around and laughed.

"GO TAKE A BATH!!!"

The two smile the way to the bathroom."Hyung! That was fun!"

"Yeah! I got mash potatoes on your ! Hahaha!"

"So? I got wasabi on your face!

"W-Wasabi? No wonder why it was spicy.

"Hyung. You got food on your lips." Sungyeol was about to wipe it off before Myungsoo had stopped him and crashed his lips with Sungyeol's. "Yah! Soo-Soo! We're not old enough to kiss yet!"

"Come hyung! It was only a little."

"Andwae!!! We're only babies!"

"Fine! Then do you promise to marry me when we turn 10?"

"What?"

"When we turn 10, I'm going to marry you!"

Sungyeol laughed. "Ok! It's a promise!"

"Pinky swear!"

"Pinky swear."