Food

Babysitting Infinite

 tumblr_lqy2q5k5BK1qdfmxbo1_500.jpg

 

 

 

Before you read this chapter, I need you guys to go back to the last chapter and re-read the last part where you came home.

I had to add some stuff to it.

Once you're done reading the last and this chapter,

You'll understand why i asked you re-read it

^.^

 

 

While you were at the hospital, this was how the other babies enjoyed the day~

"Hyung? Where do I put this?" Sungyeol asked, holding up Woohyun's stuff star.

"Put it over there." Woohyun answered, pointing to his bed where Sungyeol complied. Hoya walked into the room with dust cleaners "Here guys. Use this."

Each of them took one and began dusting.

While the younger ones where cleaning, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, and Myungsoo were moving the heavy furnitures.

"Myungsoo, take the chair of there." Sunggyu said, telling Myungsoo to placed the chair infront of the TV to the dining table. "Dongwoo, stop eating!"

"Neh Hyung."

After that was settled, Sunggyu began putting all the toys away. "This goes here, that goes there."

"Hyung! We're done!" Myungsoo and Dongwoo shouted behind him.

Sunggyu nodded. "Neh. Me too."

Myungsoo jumped up and down. "Yay! I'm going to Yeollie now!"

"Me too! I wanna see Hoya!" They ran into the other room leaving Sunggyu. "Hey wait! Wait for me!"

"Yeollie!!!" Myungsoo ran into the room and jumped on his wife. "Are you done yet?"

Sungyeol shook his head. "Almost."

"Hoya~~~hurry up." Dongwoo whined, tugging

"Hyung! Being clean takes time! Of course you wouldn't know that!" Hoya said back, looking at his hyung.

***

"Yay! We're done!!!!" Sungyeol shouted and plopped on Myungsoo who ahd fallen asleep. "Soo-Soo! Let's play!"

"Huh? What?"

"Let's play something."

"Aniyo~I still want to sleep~"

Sungyeol pouted. "Pwease~~~"

"Ani...." The younger boy said and difted off to sleep. Sungyeol glared at him and left the room. "Hyungs. I'm bored. And Hungry." he said to Woohyun.

Woohyun looked up. "Hm? You're hungry?"

"Neh...."

"Ok. Hyung will get something for you to eat." He said. Being the older brother he is, he looked around the dining room. "There's nothing to eat."

Sungyeol sighed. "That's because Dongwoo hyung at everything....."

"I heard that!" The dino boy shouted from the living room.

Sungyeol ducked at the sudden shout and looked at his hyung. "Oops. Did I say that out loud?"

 "YES!"

"Oh.......Oh well."

Woohyun opened a cabinet. "There's nothing. Sunggyu Hyung! Dongwoo hyung!"

The two boys walked from the TV to Woohyun. "What's wrong?"

"There's nothing to eat."

"What are we suppose to do about it?"

"Hyungs, can you go to the small restraunt next to house and get something to eat?"

Sunggyu's eyes widened. "I can't go alone."

"Soo-Soo and Dongwoo hyung can you with you. It's not that far."

Sunggyu thought for a moment. "Ok. But I don't have any money."

"Hyung! You're a baby! I think you can use you babiness on them!"

"Hmm,,...Alright. But give me some money just in case it doesn't work. I ain't that cute."

"True." Woohyun said.

"Hey!"

Woohyun laughed. "Alright, I'll see if _____ has some money." He ran to your room.

Sungyeol raised a finger. "I'll wake up Soo-Soo!" And to his room. "Soo-Soo! Wake up! You're buying food for us!"

"Huh? What?"

"Wake up before I hit you!"

"Ani.......huuuu......"

"Soo-Soo!" Sungyeol pouted. "Fine." He walked closer to his dongsaeng and pecked his cheek, making Myungsoo smile with his eyes still close. "Wake up."

Eyes still closed, Myungsoo shook his head. "Give me another kiss."

"Soo-Soo~please. Just wake up. You're wifey is hungry~"

"And you hubby wants another kiss~"

"Argh. Fine." He leaned closer and kissed Myungsoo's small mouth. "Wakie Wakie Jagiya~"

Hearing him being called 'jagiya' he shot up, and pulled Sungyeol back down with him. "Ang~Soo-Soo. You're holding me too tight."

"Bear with it."

"Come on Soo-Soo. Wake up."

"Argh. Fine." He let go of his wife and stood up. "What are we doing?"

Sungyeol fixed his hubby's hair. "Sunggyu hyung, Dongwoo hyung and you are buying food."

"Where?"

"Over there." He pointed to the small restraunt that was visbale from their window.

"Oh. Ok Then."

After the two were ready, the other babies waited by the door. "Finally. You're up." Sunggyu said with his arms crossed.

"Sorry Hyung. I was really tired."

"OK. Let's go now." Dongwoo said after Myungsoo had finished putting on his shoes.

"Bye Bye Yeollie~Don't miss me too much~" Myungsoo said, hugging Sungyeol.

The taller boy giggled. "Ok. Come back soon!"

"I will. Bye Bye~"

"Bye Bye~"

Woohyun sighed. "I know you love each other and stuff. But I'm really hungry. Can you guys go now?"

"Argh fine. Bye Bye Howonnie!" Dongwoo shouted, giving peck on Hoya's forehead.

Hoya blushed. "Bye Bye hyung."

"Alright. Let's go!" Sunggyu shouted from the doorway.

"Neh!"

ON THE WAY

"Hyung. How much do we have?" Dongwoo asked, looking at Sunggyu's small hands full of money.

"Molla~I can't count." Sunggyu asked, looking at the money as if it was candy.

"Hyung! We're here!" Myungsoo shouted and ran into to the back door of the diner.

It seemed the store was closed, considering there was no one in there, except some waiters and waitresses.

"Um....." Sunggyu said, nervously walking up to a short waitress who was cleaning a table. "Hi?"

The waitress turned around. "Oh! Where did you little kids come from?"

"From your door." Myungsoo answered, pointed to the back door.

"Oh. Well. Can I help you kids?"

"We're hungry. Can we buy some food?" Dongwoo asked.

Another waitress came, along with a waiter. "Sunny? Who are these kids?"

The waitress named Sunny shrugged. "I don't know. They just came out of nowhere."

The waitor leaned down to Sunggyu's height. "What do you want?"

Sunggyu held up his money. "Can we buy some food?"

The waitor nodded. "How much money do you have?"

"I''m five. You expect me to know how to count?"

IN the back, the waitress laughed loudly. "He's a smart baby, Kikwang ah. Here. Let' me count your money."

"Ain't funny, Hyosung. But you are a pretty smart baby." Kikwang said, ruffling through Sunggyu's hair.

Hyosung handed the moeny back. "Yeah. For a baby, you have 40 dollars. You're mom gave you this much money?"

Sunggyu nodded. Hyosung giggled. "Ok. Noona will get you food." She took him into the back room.

"Wanna see the kitchen?" Kikwang asked, leaning down to Myungsoo who shyly hid behind Dongwoo. "Sure!" Dongwoo shouted.

Sunny smiled. "Do you want to see it too?" She asked Myungsoo. "Come on. Let's go." She clapped her hands and spread them, indicating that she wanted to hold Myungsoo.

Myungsoo stared at his blonde hyung who was holding the waitor's hand and going into the back. He turned back to Sunny who had a huge smile. He nodded and walked into her arms.

"Wah! There's so may food!" Dongwoo shouted, looking around the silver kitchen.

"Here." Hyosung said, handing Sunggyu a bag of food. "It's hot. Be careful."

"Neh. Thank you noona! Oh! Here's the money!"

"It's ok. You don't have to pay. Just enjoy the food. For you kids, it's for free."

The babies nodded and smiled. "Thank you!"

Sunny squealled and pinched Myungsoo's cheeks. "Kya! You are just adorable! I could just eat you up!"

Hearing that the wrong way, Myungsoo began to cry and ran to his oldest hyung.

Sunny stood up. "What's wrong?"

Dongwoo laughed. "Noona said that she'll eat Myungsoo up!" Sunggyu nodded. "Myungsoo is very shy. He was scared and he really thinks you're going to eat him. He needs Yeollie to cheer him up."

Kikwang raised a brow. "Yeollie?"

Sunggyu nodded again. "Neh. His Wifey."

"......ok....then....."

"Ok. We'll be going now."

"Wait! I'll take you home. It's dangerous for you little kids." Hyosung said, taking off her apron. "Where do you live?"

Sunggyu pointed out the window. "Right there."

"Oh. You live pretty close. Anyway, let's take you kids home."

Kikwang took off his apron as well. "I'll go with you. Sunny, take care of everything."

Sunny's eyes widened. "What?! Are you freaking crazy?!"

"Don't worry. Sungmin hyung is here too."

"ARGH. Whatever. Just go."

"Thanks. We owe you one."

"Yeah You better."

AT HOME

"There! It's all done!" Woohyun shouted, putting his hands to his hips, feeling proud of himself for cleaning the dining table.

"Hyungs! We did a great job!" Sungyeol cheered.

"Yah! Woohyun! It's Sunggyu hyung! Open the door!"

"Huh? Food's here! Coming hyung!" He ran to the door and opened. "Yay! You're back!" He trhew his arms around his hyung.

"Soo-Soo!" Sungyeol shouted, but stopped when he found Myungsoo had fallen asleep in Hyosung's arms. "Ah......Annyong." He bowed.

Hyosung smiled. "You must be Yeollie.....Myungsoo's wifey?"

Sungyeol smiled. "Neh!"

Kikwang looked around the room, searching to see if there was an adult in the building. "You live here alone?"

Woohyun shook his head, while Hoya was hiding behind him. "____ takes care of us."

"____? Is she you sister?"

"Ani. Our babysitter."

"Oh. Well, where is she?"

"She's in the hospital with our little brother Sungjong because he was sick."

"Oh......ok."

Hyosung woke up Myungsoo. "You're wifey is here." Myungsoo opened his eyes and jumped to Sungyeol. "Yeollie! It was scary! There was this lady and she wanted to eat me!"

"Huh?! What?! Eat my Soo-Soo?!"

Sunggyu laughed. "Ani Sungyeol. She was just kidding."

"She better be."

Hyosung giggled. "Well. We'll be going now. Take care kids."

"Bye Bye!!!!"

***

"Finally! We get to eat!" Woohyun proclaimed, taking out a dish, "Ooo! Kimchi!"

"Yah, Woohyun. Don't eat too fast." Sunggyu warned and took a bit of a chicken leg. "Neh Hyung."

It was silent throughout the whole meal until the sound of keys and door unlocking was heard.

 "We're back." You said as you took off your shoes.

"Yay! We were so bored!"

"____! What is that in the bag?"

 "It's your christmas presents."

Sungyeol jumped up and down. "Christmas! I wanna see my present!"

"Not yet Sungyeol. Wait until Christmas."

"D'aww~~~~"

"Omo! Where did you get that food?! And what happened to my 40 dollars?!"

"Hyosung noona, Sunny Noona and Kikwang hyung gave it to us!"

"Hyosung? Sunny? Kikwang?"

Back at the restraunt~

"OMG THEY WERE SO EFFING CUTE!!!!" Hyosung shouted as she jumped around the room.

Kikwang laughed. "You know you looked like a pabo right now?"

"I don't care! All six of them are adorable!"

Sunny's eyes widened. "Wait what? There's six?"

Kikwang nodded. "Actually, there's seven. The last one was out with the babysitter."

"Argh so I missed all six?!"

"Yep."

"Argh! Dammit! I want to see them!!!"

"They're adorable! Myungsoo's 'wifey' is so freaking cute! He had such cute cheeks that I wanted to pinch them all day!" Hyosung shouted.

Sunny glared at her two dongsaengs. "You guys owe me. BIG TIME."

 

 

 461865688.jpg?w=630