Party and Sleep

Babysitting Infinite

"Come on Kids! We're going to be late!" Like I said yesterday, tomorrow's their last day here, so my friends and I are giving them a goodbye party. I'm really going to miss them, but I know this isn't goodbye.

"Coming! Come on Sungyeol! Hurry up!" I heard Sunggyu shouted. "No I don't know where your toy giant is!"

After a long while, they finally came down. Hoya pouted. "____, I don't want to leave." I nodded. "I know Hoya. I don't want to leave you all either. But things just happen. Come on. Let's go to the party."

They nodded and followed out.

***

"Ok, we're here." I said, stopping infront of a children playhouse. Inside, there were plastic balls, art, a small lever that rides down, slides, swings, sweets, food, and arcade games. Their eyes, even Sunggyu's, all widened in fascination.

"Cool!" They shouted. I smiled. "First, let's put your stuff down." I pointed to a reserved room. "Our party is going to be here."

I opened the door and streamers and balloons were aim at us. "WE'LL MISS YOU!" Was a sign on the wall. The kids looked around and stared at the familiar faces. Everyone was there, including all the other babies.

I walked over to Donghae and pecked his cheek. "Hey Baby." He said, I giggled gave Sungjong to him. "Hold onto him, he's getting so heavy, my arm is starting to hurt." He chuckled and played with the baby.

"Hyung!" Woohyun shouted and hugged Joonkyu. "I'll miss you hyung!"

Joonkyu laughed and patted his dongsaeng's head. "Yah. You're not leaving yet. Let's have fun first, kay guyz?" The others nodded and ran outside to the playroom while the adults, me, we're chatting away and watching them play.

***

"So what do you want to play?" Hwayoung asked, holding up a paintbrush. Her twin, Hyoyoung, thought for a moment. "Myungsoo, Sungyeol, wanna paint together?" She asked, smiling at the couple.

Sungyeol nodded. "Sure! I love painting! <3" Behind him, Myungsoo giggled from his wife's cuteness. "How about you Myungsoo?" Hwayoung asked. Myungsoo shrugged. "Sure."

Sungyeol giggled and tugged on Myungsoo's amr. "Let's paint something pretty, Soo-Soo!"

Meanwhile, when Myungyeol and the twins were painting, Yadong and Seyong were playing arcade games and Woogyu and Joonkyu were having a competition. Let's go to Woogyu and Joonkyu first, shall we?

Woohyun was trying his best to put up cones in a straight line as Sunggyu and Joonkyu were warming and getting ready for their race. "You done yet?!" Sunggyu shouted, cupping his hands to his mouth.

Woohyun fixed a cone and looked at his hyung."Aniyo hyung! Hold on!"

"Palliwa!" 

"Neh Hyung!"

After a long while of placing and moving the obstacle, Woohyun finally finished and stood next to his hyungs. "Alright hyungs. You ready?" They nodded. "Alright. Ready......get set.....go!" He shouted and flung the flag he was holding. "Go Sunggyu hyung! Go Joonkyu hyung!" He shouted.

The hyungs ran around the poorly made obstacle. It didn't seem like either of them were winning. As they crossed the finished line, Woohyun's eyes widened. "Hyungs! It's tie! Yay!"

Sunggyu was out of breath when he patted Joonkyu's head. "Good race Joon." Joonkyu smiled and nodded. "Thank you Sunggyu hyung."

***

"Yay! I win again! Haha Dongwoo hyung!" Hoya exclaimed as he beat Dongwoo again in a 'Smash the Mole' arcade game. Dongwoo glared at his dongsaeng. "Ani! You cheated!"

The younger one shook his head. 'No! You are just horrible at this game! Now pay up!" Hoya said, referring to the bet he made with Dongwoo before the game. The blonde rolled his eyes and pulled out his arcade coins. "Here." He said bluntly.

Hoya smiled. "Thank you hyungie!" He said and hugged Dongwoo. Seyong, who was next to them, smiled widely. "Hoya hyung. You wanna play that next?" He asked, pointing to a cyber gun game. Hoya nodded and the two ran off. "I want the red one!" Seyong shouted but Hoya shook his head. "No! I like red!"

"But hyung! I like red too!"

Dongwoo sighed. "Just play already!" His dongsaengs stared at him as if he was crazy. "What?"

***

I was talking to my friends when Sungjong began crying. "What's wrong?" I asked him softly, patting his back. His stomach grumbled on my shoulder, indicating that he was hungry. "Donghae, we should order now." He nodded and called on a waitor.

After a few minutes, I called the kids to come in for the food. Sunggyu sat on Cheondung's lap. Dongwoo on AJ's, Woohyun on Tiffany's, Hoya on Nicole's, Sungyeol on Qri's, Myungsoo on Naeun's, Joonkyu on Youngmin's, Chaejin on Kwangmin's, The Ryu twins on Lenny's, Seyong on C.A.P.'s and obviously I was holding Sungjong.

"Yay! Steak!" Woohyun shouted and clapped his hands as the waitor placed a small steak infront of him. Sunggyu, was next to him, chuckled as he took a sip of his kimchi soup. Woohyun looked over to his hyung. "Gyu hyung! How does the kimchi soupie taste?"

Sunggyu thought for a moment. "It's not as good as yours Woohyun." Woohyun smiled and hugged his hyung, making Tiffany squeal at his cuteness.

Myungsoo was eating his patbingsoo peacefully until Sungyeol stopped him. "Soo-Soo, you can't have dessert first. You're suppose to eat the heathly stuff first." Myungsoo shook his head. "Ani Yeollie. I want to grow up hyper."

The older baby sighed and looked at his dongsaeng. "Soo-Soo you can't. You're going to have cavities." Sungyeol stopped and handed Myungsoo a celery. "Here. Eat this."

Myungsoo glared at his wifey as if Sungyeol was mental. "Sungyeol, don't joke." Sungyeol cocked his head. "I'm not joking."

"Good. Cuase it wasn't funny."

Sungyeol sighed. "Look MYUNGSOO. I'm not trying to torture you."

"So let me eat my patbingsoo."

"Soo-Soo please. It's our last time together and I don't want to see you eating something unhealthy. Please? Do it for me?" Sungyeol pouted and showed off his puppy eyes.

Myungsoo thought for a moment. He looked at the patbingsoo and then at Sungyeol, who was still pouting. Finally, He gave in. "Alright Yeollie. But I'm only doing it because it's our last time together."

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and giggled. "Sure~" He said sarcastically, emphasising the word. The younger one groaned. "Argh. I hate you." He said, receiving a chuckled from Sungyeol.

Sungyeol leaned in. "Aww~I love you too~" And pecked Myungsoo cheek, making him red. Sungyeol then took his fork and picked up a piece of beef. "Say ah~" He said, holding it to Myungsoo's lip.

Myungsoo shrugged and gladly took it, smiling at his soon to be after they're married, wife.

Meanwhile, while Myungyeol were having their moment, Yadong were having an eating competition. "Mpf! I mpht you moya!" Dongwoo shouted, his mouth still full. Hoya looked up to his hyung with spagetti sauce on his mouth. "Aniyo hyung!" Dongwoo chuckled and leaned in to capture Hoya's lips, wiping the sauce off.

Hoya, was still in shock at what had happened, stayed silent while staring at his hyung. Finally, he came back to his senses and kissed Dongwoo back. "I love you hyung!" He said and hugged him. Dongwoo chuckled and brushed threw Hoya's hair. "I love you too Howonnie~"

***

After we arrived home, the kids quickly took a shower and we decided to sleep in the living room, considering we only have a few minutes left, we want to be together. Oh yeah, and Donghae is sleeping over too ^.^''

I spread out the the sheets and laid down with Woohyun next to me. "___?" He called me. "Do you think we're going to see each other again?"

I smiled at his question. "Of course Woohyun. Definately."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

We've talked for a bit, then stayed silent for a bit, and then talked again. Wow. Real interesting.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol were already asleep in each other's arms, same goes to Sunggyu and Woohyun. But Dongwoo and Hoya were still awake. "Dongwoo? Hoya?" I said.

"Hm ___?" They looked up.

"Why aren't you two alseep yet?"

Dongwoo took a breath. "Cause if we sleep, then we'll wake up in the morning, and then we'll have to leave. I don't want to leave my Howonnie." Next to him, Hoya pouted as he was nodding. "That's right. I don't want to hyung either."

I know what they mean. I don't want them to leave either, but what's done is done. "Hoya, Dongwoo. I know you two don't want to leave. I don't want you guys to leave. But there's just times where things has to be done. And I hope you'll put that in great use when you two grow up."

They stayed silent for a while and then nodded. "Arraso." Dongwoo said. "We'll go to sleep now. Goodnight."

"Goodnight.

 

 

BTW CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY!

''Move Aside SNSD, Black Soshi Are Back~ ''