Dinner

Babysitting Infinite

"Kids, how do I look?" I asked, coming out my room.

Donghae asked me out and I'm jsut trying to find something to wear. Obviously, being the stupid girl I am, I asked babies about fashion.

"Well?" I asked again. The babies tilted their heads.

"Well....."

"Too blue? Too dark? Right. Too blue, thanks kids."

Sunggyu looked at me wierdly. "You're....welcome?"

***

"Hyung? What is ___ doing?" Sungyoel asked the eldest.

Sunggyu shrugged.. "Molla~"

"How do I loom now?" I asked again, coming out my room with a blue skirt and pink shirt with a red heart.

Woohyun's eyes widened and he shot up. "Whoa! ____, you look like a princess!"

How cute. "Awww~Thanks Woohyunnie."

Ding~Dong~

"Oh, Kwangmin and Youngmin must be here to take care of you." I said and opened the door.

"Hey ____" Kwangmin said with a large smile. "Wow. You're all dolled up."

"Haha. Thanks. Where's Youngmin?"

"Oh he's taking Joonkyu and Chaejin buying toys. He'll come soon."

"Oh, alright then." I checked my watch. "Oh my gosh! I need to go now. Bye! If you need any help, just call me!"

"Alright. Bye. Have Fun!"

"Bye!"

Kwangmin closed the door and turned to the kids. "So kids....wanna play something?"

Hoya nodded.

"What do you want to play?"

Dongwoo smirked. "Dungeon."

***

"Chaejinnie, you want this?" Youngmin asked softly, holding up a stuffed chocolate toy.

Chaejin nodded. "Na~"

"Hyung? I want this too." Joonkyu pulled on his brother's leg and pointed to a stuffed angel.

"Ok." Youngmin took the toy off the handle. "Let's go pay."

"Let's see.....two stuffs toys.....$2.30" The cashier said.

"Neh." Youngmin pulled out his money and paid. "Alright. Let's go to  ___'s house now."

***

Youngmin knocked on the door but there was no answer. "That's weird, Kwangmin should be here by now." He knocked again and tehn,

"Just a little hyung, I can almost reach the doorknob. Hold on. More."

The door opened and a baby fell on Youngmin's leg and another one hanging on the doorknob.

"Youngmin hyung! You're here!" Dongwoo shouted, getting up from the floor.

"Hey Dongwoo."

"Ah...." Hoya spoke up. "Can someone get me down from here?"

Youngmin laughed and picked Hoya down. "There. Where's Kwangmin?"

The babies went into the room and pointed at the couch. Youngmin gasped. "Oh. My. God."

Kwangmin sat on the couch with a embarassed smile with his hands tied up behind his back. "H-Hey hyung." He said.

Youngmin sighed. "Lemme guess, the kids tied you up." Kwangmin nodded slowly.

"We were playing Dungeon! Youngmin hyung! Did you know that Kwangmin hyung is very weak?" Myungsoo asked, trying to untie Kwangmin.

Youngmin laughed. "Ok course Myungsoo. Now let's get Kwangmin free." He sat next to his younger twin and untied to ropes. Kwangmin sighed of relief. "Thanks hyung."

"You're so weak."

"Yah! Hyung! Don't judge me! I didn't know that babies and tie up grown up adults!"

Youngmin smirked. "Grown up adults? If you're grown up, what makes me?"

"Hyung!"

"Youngmin hyung?" Sungeol spoke up.

"What's the matter Sungyeol?"

"Begohpayo~"

Kwangmin nodded. "Arraso. Hyung will make something for you." He walked to the kitchen and Sungyeol followed him along with Myungsoo.

"Hyung! Let's play something!" Hoya shouted, tugging on Youngmin's arm.

"Neh. What do you want to play?" The blonde haired boy asked.

"Ummmm...................jokes!"

"Jokes? Sure."

"Ok. First one. Hyung, I can make you say blue."

"Ok. How?"

"What color is my shirt?"

"Red."

"What color is Dongwoo hyung's hair?"

"Blonde."

"What color is chocolate ice cream?"

"Brown."

"I made you say brown hyung!"

Youngmin raised a brow.  "What?"

"I said that I can make you say brown and you did!"

"Hoya? You said blue."

"Blue?"

"Yeah, Blue......Kya!"

"Haha Hyung said blue! I win!"

At the dining room table, Kwangmin was laughing to death. "Youngmin! I'm weak and you're dumb!"

Sungyeol faced the laughing boy and turned to Myungsoo. "Soo-Soo~Ah." He said, leaning his carrot on his fork to Myungsoo mouth who gladly ate it. "Is it good Soo-Soo?"

Myungsoo nodded. "Neh Yeollie~because you fed me it~"

Dongwoo ran up to Kwanmgin. "Hyung! I have a riddle too."

"Sure. What is it?"

"What thing can everyone have but yet no one can't have the same?"

Kwangmin thought for moment. "Hm....A thing that everyone can have? A slide....no it's the same....sandbox? No.....hmmm What is it?"

"A dream hyung."

"A dream?"

"Yeah. Everyone can have dreams but no one can have the SAME dream right?"

"...........Sorry Dongwoo, hyung's a pabo." Kwangmin joked and picked up Dognwoo to his lap. "Are you hungry?"

Dongwoo nodded. "I want kimbap!"

"Kimbap?"

"Neh."

"Hmm....let's see what's in the fridge." He got up and checked ingredients. "Hyung!"

"Yeah?!"

"Can you buy some ingriedents?! Dongwoo wants kimbap!"

"What do i need to buy?"

"Hm.....____ has seaweed already......there's shrimp....rice...buy some acado and some vedgetables please hyung!"

"Neh. Do you wanna come with me?" Youngmin said, turning to Dongwoo, Sunggyu, and Myungsoo. The babies nodded in response.

"Kwangmin! I'm taking Dongwoo, Sunggyu and Myungsoo with me arraso? Take care of the other kids. Oh and I think Sungjong needs a diaper change!"

"Neh Hyung!"

"Come on kids, let's go."

ON THE WAY

"Hyung? Where are we going?" Myungsoo asked, holding Youngmin's hand.

"The SuperMarkert."

"Yay!" Dongwoo shouted. "Let's buy some snacks too!"

Youngmin chuckled. "Arraso. Not too much okay?"

"Neh!"

AT HOME

"I'm going to cook something good for Soo-Soo!" Sungyeol shouted, rasing up a knife.

"Yah! Sungyeol be careful!" Kwangmin shouted, taking the dangerous object away.

"Sorry hyung."

"It's ok Sungyeol. You didn't hurt yourself right?"

"Ani."

"Good. Anyway, what do you kids want to make? We can't just have only kimbap for dinner."

Hoya thought for a moment. "Hm....curry!"

"Curry? Hm...not a bad idea...hold on." Kwangmin took out his cell phone and called his brother.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Hyung? It's Kwangmin."

"Neh."

"Buy some curry powder, some meat, and carrots."

'Lemme guess, you're gonna make curry."

"No really hyung."

"Haha, arraso. Anthing else?"

"Hm...do you kids want anything else?"

Woohyun looked through the cooking book. "Hyung! I want this!" He pointed at the steak.

"Woohyun~ah, that's too expensive to buy."

"Neh hyung." He flipped the page. "How about this?" He pointed at kimchi soup.

"Ok. Hyung? But some kimchi too."

"Arraso. Annyong."

"Annyong."

AT THE MARKET

"Ok, first, seafood for kimbap." Youngmin walked to the seafood isle and looked around. "Sunggyu, which one do you want?"

Sunggyu looked at the displayed food. "Hyung! I want this one!" He pointed at some crab meat.

Youngmin thought for a second. "Not bad.....ok." He took one and placed it into his basket. "Anything else?"

Dongwoo ran up and down the isle. When he came back, he was holding a bag. "Hyung! How about this?" He showed up some meatballs.

Meatballs in kimbap? How about curry? Youngmin nodded. "Thanks Dongwoo." He took the bag and put it into the basket.

"Avacado, avacado...where is it?"

AT HOME

"Let's see what's in the fridge." Kwangmin opened the refridgerator and checked what's inside. "Hmm......there's frosting?" He checked the cabin. Flour? Sugar, Milk........what does ___ have?! Hm....maybe we can make desserts. "Kids, you wanna make cupcakes?"

"Cupcakes!!!!!"

"I take that as a yes then. Alright." Kwangmin walked to the bathroom and took out some small towels and well as placing Chaejin and Sungjong on the baby seats. He wrapped the towels around the babies as if they were aprons. "Put these on so that you won't get dirty."

"Hyung? How do I do this?" Woohyun asked, holding up some Vanilla Extract.

"Put one spoon in it."

"Spoon?....ok then." He was about to talk his silver spoon and put it inside until Kwangmin stopped him.

"No, one scoop."

"Oh~thanks hyung."

"Hyung look!" Hoya shouted.

"Hoya! You put too much sugar!" Joonkyu shouted.

"Sorry hyung." Hoya smiled and the sugar off his fingers.

MEANWHILE

"We bought so much!" Dognwoo shouted, looking inside the bought ingredients.

"Hyung? Do we have everything?" Myungsoo asked.

Youngmn checked the plastic bags. "Yepp. Let's go home now." He kncoked on the door. "Kwangmin? We're back!"

"Neh hyung!" The door opened and Kwangmin's face was covered with strawberry frosting.

Myungsoo rushed into the room and embraced Sungyeol. "Yeollie! Look! We bought a lot of snacks!"

"Soo-Soo! Look! I made you a cupcake!"

Myungsoo dropped and looked at Sungyeol's cupcake. "COOL! Can I eat it?"

Sungyeol giggled. Of course Soo-Soo! I made it for you! Here!" He handed to cupcake to Myungsoo who devoured thecupcake in a matter of seconds. "Is it good?" Sungyeol asked.

Myungsoo nodded and patted his stomach. "You're so good a cooking Yeollie! You're such a good wifey!" He hugged Sungyeol again and pecked his lips. Sungyeol giggled. "Thanks Soo-Soo."

"Why did you buy so many snacks?" Kwangmin asked, staring at the overflowing table.

Youngmin sighed. "The kids are super good at demanding stuff. You have no idea."

"A-Arraso. I'll start cooking."

"Sunggyu hyung! You're back!" Woohyun shouted, running to his hyung.

"Neh Woohyunnie."

Sungyeol and Hoya ran to Kwangmin. "Hyung! I want to help you!"

Kwangmin stared at the toddlers and smiled. "Ok. Can you put 6 meatballs in that pot please? Be careful, don't get burned."

"Neh hyung."

Sungyeol used his long legs and climbed up the counter. "One, two, three, four...........four.......four.......??? What come's after four?"

Hoya titled his head. "Doesn't 113 comes after?"

"Oh yeah. Thanks Hoya hyung! One, two, three, four, one hundred thirteen. Done!"

Kwangmin laughed. "Thanks you two."

IN THE LIVING ROOM

Sungyeol and Hoya ran back to their hyungs. "Whatcha doing?" Sungyoel asked Myungsoo.

Myungsoo threw a pretzel in his mouth. 'I'm hungry Yeollie."

Sungyeol gasped. "But Soo-Soo! I just fed you a cupcake! Why are you still hungry?"

Myungsoo shurgged his arms. 'Molla~" He sang.

"Sunggyu hyung! Do you like kimchi soup?" Woohyun asked, shouting from the kitchen.

"NEH!~"

"I made some for you!"

"Chincha?"

"Neh! Come and try it hyung!"

"Alright!" Sunggyu jumped off the couch and ran to the kitchen. Woohyun was sitting on the counter with watching Kwangmin chop up the brocolli. "Hyung! Look!" Woohyun carefully got ff the counter and dragged Sunggyu to the dining room table. "Try it hyung! I made it myself!"

Sunggyu took the spoon and took a sip. "Hm! It's good!" He ate some more.

"Really? You like hyung? Yay! Woohyun is happy!!!"

"Hoya~why didn't you make me anything?" Dongwoo shined to the boy next to him.

Hoya stared at him weirdly. "I did hyung."

"Really?"

Nod.

"Let me try it then!"

"N-Neh hyung. Let's go."

Hoya took Dongwoo to the kitchen and Hoya carried a plate on the dining room table. "Here."

Dongwoo stared at the dish in disbelife. "THIS ISN'T KIMBAP! I WANT KIMBAP! I DON'T WANT THIS UGLY ORANGE THING!"

Kwangmin came into the room and placed adish on the table. "Here. Kimbap is done.'' He smiled and the happy dino but frowned at Hoya who was obviously upset.

"Hyung!" Hoya shouted, hitting Dongwoo's arm. "It's not ugly! It's curry! And if you don't want it then fine! i'll eat it myself!" He took a spoon and stabbed it into the food with furious eyes. "Stupid Hyung." He looked over at the dino boy who was happily eating his kimbap instead of his hard-worked curry.

"Hyung? Are you alright?" Sungyeol asked, leaning foward to the mad baby.

Hoya glared at him. "Go away."

Sungyeol froze up. "N-neh hyung." he walked back to Myungsoo in the living room.

"What's wrong with Hoya hyung?" Myungsoo asked, eating another pretzel.

Sungyeol curled up next to the eating baby. "Rememeber me NEVER to help a mad Hoya hyung. He's scary."

Myungsoo chuckled and pecked Sungyeol's forehead. "It's ok Yeollie. He'll get over it. Dongwoo hyung is always a pabo." Sungyeol nodded in silence.