Goodnight

Babysitting Infinite

I made this chapter with all my heart.

Why you may ask?

Because right now, my heart is super freezing and I'm sooo cold

so here's a special chapter for you guys

:3

 

MIDNIGHT

"____?" I woke up at the sudden call. There was a baby infront of me, it was obviously Hoya judging by his voice. "What's wrong Hoya?"

"I'm cold."

"Oh. Ok." I made some room on my bed and patted the spot. "Here. You can sleep with me."

Hoya smiled and laid next to me. "Goodnight ____"

"Goodnight Hoya."

***

"Soo-Soo?" Yeollie called his dongsaeng."

"What is it Yeollie?"

"Can I sleep with you?"

"Wae?"

"I'm sooo cold."

"It's ok Yeollie. You'll be warm soon. Just close your eyes and sleep."

"But Soo-Soo~"

"Yeollie."

Sungyeol pouted. "Fine. I'll sleep with Dongwoo hyung then."

Hearing that, Myungsoo's eyes shot open. "Fine, You can sleep with me."

"Yay! Thanks Soo-Soo!" Sungyeol ran to his dongsaeng and snuggled onto him. "You're very warm."

Myungsoo blushed. "N-neh." And Sungyeol snuggled closer to Myungsoo chest.

"Goodnight Yeollie." Myungsoo said before he pecked on Sungyeol's forehead.

"Goodnight Soo-Soo."

***

"Ice cream.....chocolate.......vanilla.........ehm. Why is it so heavy? Wait. Huh?"

Sunggyu woke up went he felt something heavy on his stomach. "Yah! Woohyun!"

The younger boy woke up rubbing his eyes. "Neh Hyung?"

"Get off ma stomach."

"Wae~It's cold."

"You'll warm up soon. Now go back to your bed."

"But hyung~I'm cold. Just this once? Please? Can I sleep with you?"

Sunggyu sighed. "Woohyun. Get back to your bed."

"But Hyung--"

"Woohyun!"

The younger boy fell back in shock of the voice of his hyung. "Hec.....hec......You're mean! Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tears began filling the room. "Hyung is mean!!!!"

"Ah, Ah,  It's ok Woohyun. Don't cry. It's ok."

"NO! HYUNG'S MEAN!"

Sunggyu sighed and flipped his hair. He walked closer to Woohyun, making their faces close and Woohyun's cries lower. "H-Hyung?" But before he knew it, Sunggyu palced his lips on Woohyun's.

Woohyun blushed. "H-Hyung?"

Sunggyu smiled. "Let's go to sleep neh Woohyun?"

"Neh!" Woohuyn crawled up next to his hyung and patted his star. "Goodnight Hyung. Goodnight Namstar."

Sunggyu chuckled. "Goodnight Woohyun."

Meanwhile......

Sungjong had just woken up and climbed out his crib by climbing the bars and slide down on the desk. He crawled to Dongwoo's room.

The dino boy was startled and woken up when some flashing lights beamed on his face. "Wah? Hoya?" He squinted throught the light.

"OH MY GAWSH! IT'S AN ALIEN BABY! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK! HOYA!!!!!!" He got off his bed and ran to my room. "Hoya! ____! We're under attack!"

Hoya sat up to his hyung. "What? What do you mean hyung?"

Dongwoo pointed to his room. "Look! There's an alien!!!!!!"

I yawned. "Dongwoo. That's Sungjong. Wait. What?! SUNGJONG!" I ran to him and found him paying with a flashlight. "Aish Sungjong. Why can you just stay put?"

Sungjong smiled that diva smile of his. "Na~"

I kissed his forehead. "Awww~how can I ever be mad at you. You're so cute."

"What's all the noise?" Myungsoo and Sungyeol walked out the room along with Woohyun and Sunggyu.

Sungyeol hugged Myungsoo tighter. "Soo-Soo~it's cold." Myungsoo embraced his hyung. "It's ok Yeollie."

"Why are you guys all so cold?" I asked, looking at the shrugs from all the babies. I sighed. "Let's go to the living room. It's the warmest room in the house and I think you guys are wide awake now."

We walked to the living and sat on the couch. Sungjong and Sungyeol on my lap, Woohyun and Hoya next to me while the two older babies on the side couch.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. They nodded. Sunggyu walked over to the DVD player. "Let's watch this." he held up the Ring movie."

My eyes widened. "No. That's too scary for you kids." It was. IT's about this ghost that comes out from his TV and eats the actor. It's a real movie.

Dongwoo shrugged. "Let's watch that then." He held Roly Poly (The story version of T-ARA's Roly Poly)

Let's see. This movie is about dancing. Hoya might like this. "Ok. put it in."

Sunggyu nodded and pressed play.

The movie began.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afwK0Mv0IsY 

When the movie ended, Hoya was practically a pro. He could be one of the members. Obviously, a cute one.

"Go Hoya!" Dongwoo shouted.

Hoya was right. We are like a big family. Sadly, just two months left.

I felt someone tug my shoulder. It was Sugnyeol. "____? Can we sleep here? It's nice and cozy."

I smiled. "Sure. I'll get some blankets." I gave Sungjong to Sunggyu and went into the my room and came back with two blankets. I covered one on Dongwoo and Sunggyu and the other on the rest of us.

"Goodnight Kids."

"Goodnight _____"

 

I really liked this chapter <3

btw I'm still cold!