Alone Time

Babysitting Infinite

I was in my office talking to the kids' parents on the phone.

"So you'll be picking him up on the 30th?" I asked the other end.

I could picture Sungjong's mom nodding. "Neh. Our work is done and we're ready to take Sungjong back. Along with the other parents as well. They're done with their work too."

I nodded. "I'll miss them."

"I'm sorry. But they'll visit you. When you get home, can you tell the kids that we're going to pick them up soon?"

"Ok. Goodbye."

"Goodbye."  

END OF FLASHBACK

And that's that. I'm going to really miss the kids. Ok. Gotta let them have as much fun as they can while we still have time.

"Kids. What do you want to do today?" I asked them, holding Sungjong in my arms. "Let's go to the amusment park ok?" I suggested.

Woohyun cocked his head. "Wae? Is today a special day?" Hoya nodded next to him. "Yeah. Why are you acting so happy today?" He asked.

"What? I just want to......" Ok. I give up. "Ok kids.....you're leaving in two days. Your parents are coming to pick you guys soon."

"EH?!?!" They all said in unison. I nodded. "Yeah. Your ummas and appas are done working so they're coming then to come for you."

Sungyeol shook his head. "Ani! I don't want to leave you! I love you all!" He whined, tears coming out his eyes while holding to my jeans. Dongwoo nodded and started thumping his feet. "I don't want to leave! I want to say here!"

Sunggyu was sitting on the side couch and was sobbing a bit. "I don't want to leave. Why do they have to come so early?! Wae?!" He began crying. With that, Woohyun noticed his hyung crying and he began to cry. "Sunggyu hyung is right! I don't want to leave all of you! I'll miss you all!"

Before I knew it, tears were coming out of my eyes as I chuckled and tried to speak. "Kids. It's ok. You guys will leave soon anyway, so why can't we just stay together for the rest of the two days left? Tommorrow, we can go to a party."

Myungsoo looked at me with his half wet eyes. "Why not today?"

I shook my head and wiped a tear. "I think your hyungs are too sad right now. I know I am. Let's have fun tomorrow." I got up. "I'm going to make you guys lunch now. All of you must be hungry." And I walked into the kitchen. To be honest, I just don't want them to see me crying. "Noo~" Forgetting Sungjong was still in my arms, he wiped my tears.

I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Sungjong. I'm going to miss you." Suddenly, I could of sworn I saw Sungjong's eye sparkle. I hope he's not crying too.

***

"Alright kids! Time to eat!" I said, placing the last dish on the table.

One by one, the kids came in slowly and sluggly with deep red eyes. I'm sorry kids. I don't want this more than you do.

With a sigh, I clapped my hands on my apron. "Alright. Time to eat. You guys must be hungry."

They froze for a while until Sunggyu finally tok half his sandwich and began eating it, after a while of silentness, the others followed as well.

We ate in silence except the sounds of chewing and a bit of sobbing. "Alright. You all down?" I asked, checking their plates. They nodded. "Ok. I'm gonna clean up. Go and play for now."

***

"Hyung." Hoya said, breaking the silence. Dongwoo turned to his dongsaeng. "Hm Hoya?"

Hoya hesistated a little, then spoke up. "When we leave. Will you forget about me?"

"What?! No way! I love you Howonnie~there's no way I can forget you, maybe miss you, but definately not forget you. Besides, we'll meet again someday." He said, hugging Hoya and pecked his forehead.

Hoya nodded. "I won't forget you too hyung." He said and snuggled onto his hyung's chest.

After a long while, Hoya sat up. "Hyung. Let's dance one last time."

Dongwoo plopped down on the bed and shook his head. "Wae? Hyung's tired." He heard a smirk from Hoya. "Wae? Cause you know that I'll beat you?"

Hearing that, Dongwoo shot up. "Oh it's on~" He jumped on Hoya and began tickling him. "Take that back Hoya!"

Hoya kept on laughing. 'A-Ani! Ahahaha! N-No!"

After every protest, Dongwoo tickled him more. "Hoya." The yougner one finally nodded. "Ok! Ok! I'll take it back!" The blonde stopped tickling his dongsaeng and got off of him.

Suddenly, Hoya sat on top of Dongwoo and snuggled onto him one last time.

***

"Wah!!! I don't wanna leave!" Sungyeol whined, tears staining Myungsoo shirt. The younger boy patted his wife's head with wet eyes and began the older one's hair. He nodded. "Me too Yeollie. But we can't do anything about it."

Sungyeol shot up and stared at Myungsoo with tears still in his eyes. "Let's run away." Myungsoo cocked his head and furrowed his eyebrows. "We can't Yeollie." He said.

Sungyeol pouted. "Why not? We can live happily ever after."

Myungsoo shook his head at the older one's answer. "Yeollie, this isn't a fairy tale. Even if we run away, where do we run to? We're only babies." Sungyeol nodded in response. "Ok...but promise me that you won't forget me ok?"

"Ok Yeollie. It's a promise. Oh and don't forget that when we turn ten, we're getting married!" Myungsoo reminded, holding up his index finger, receiving a nod from Sungyeol as he sunggled onto his hubby's chest. "I'll miss you."

Myungsoo nodded. "I'll miss you too wifey~Oh and....." Sungyeol sat up at Myungsoo's paused and smiled at him. "And what?" He asked.

"Can you make me a cupcake one last time?" He asked, trying to pout but only getting a giggled from Sungyeol. "Yah. Soo-Soo. Don't try to pout. You're not good at it."

Myungsoo laughed and hugged Yeollie again. "I know. I'll never be as cute as you Yeollie~" Sungyeol nodded. "That's right."

Silence.

"Um...Yeollie..."

"Yeah?"

"About that cupcake....."

***

Sunggyu looked over at Woohyun's shoulder to peek at what his dongsaeng was doing. "Woohyunnie~Bowha-ning-goya?(What are you doing?)" The younger boy jumped up from the sudden call, he hit his hyung's shoulder. "Hyung! Don't scare me like that!"

Sunggyu chuckled and rubbed his shoulder. "Mianhae Woohyunnie. So what are you doing?" Woohyun turned around and continued what he left. "Hyung. I'm trying to order my stars. Let's see. Shiny goes here, Sparky goes there....Hyung, where do you think NamStar should go?"

The older boy placed his hand onto his heart. "Here." He said. "So that when we leave, you'll always be with me." Woohyun chuckled. "Arraso. Hyung. I want to give this to you." Woohyun said and handing the small eyed baby his star. "I'm serious. Take NamStar. So that yu'll always remember me."

"....."

"And when you feel lonely or sad, you'll always know that I'm with you, hyung."

"Woohyun......" Sunggyu quickled pulled Woohyun into a kiss and hugged him. "I'm going to miss you." He said.

He heard Woohyun sob and felt him nod. "Me too hyung. Saranghae." Sunggyu released Woohyun and nodded. "Saranghae Woohyunnie." And he pecked his dongsaeng one last time and knowing that he'll miss it forever.

Woohyun giggled and wipe away his tear sliding down his cheek. "Aish hyung. Why do you have to be like that?" He asked. "You know that this isn't goodbye." He continued and wiped his hyung's tears. "We'll meet again. All 7 of us."

Sunggyu nodded. "Of course. We're a family now. We're Infinite."

Woohyun cocked his head to the right. "In...finite?" Sunggyu nodded. "Neh. I thought about the name. All 7 of us have been together and will always be together. By Infinite."

The younger one nodded. "Hyung. Let's tell the others." The older agreed and followed him out.

 

"Dongwoo! Hoya! Sungyeol! Myungsoo!"