Curry

Babysitting Infinite

"Hoya~Are you mad at me?~" Dongwoo whined, shaking Hoya roughly.

"Hmph!" Hoya turned his head away from Dongwoo. The older boy shook him more. "Hoya~~~"

Hoya finally got annoyed and walked away from his hyung. He walked into the Myungyeol's room. "Myungsoo, Sungyeol?"

Inside, the two babies were feeding each other cupcakes and their faces were covered with frosting. "Hm Hyung?" Myungsoo called out with his stuffed mouth.

"I'm bored." The older boy answered.

Sungyeol gulped down his cupcake. "Why aren't you playing with Dongwoo hyung?"

"I'm mad at him."

"Wae?"

"He thinks my curry is ugly and he didn't even eat it! I even burned myself!"

"Ooo~" Myungsoo said out of nowhere. Sungyeol narrowed his eyes on him. "Wasn't nescessary."

Myungsoo giggled. "Merong~"

"Yah! Soo-Soo!" Sungyeol grabbed a cupcake and stuffed it in Myungsoo mouth to make him be quiet. "Mph! Mph!"

The taller boy laughed. "Na-nah Soo-Soo. Merong~"

Hoya was still in the room, watching the two dongsaengs teasing each other.

Dongwoo walked into the room and took a cupcake. THe other three watching him quietly. "What? I'm hungry. Hoya, do you want?"

Hoya turned away with a 'Hmph!"

Dongwoo ran after him. "Hoya~~~why are you mad at me?"

Hoya turned around and glared at him. "The curry."

"What curry?"

"The curry I made yesterday."

"Oh! That ugly thing?"

"It's not ugly! Hyung's stupid!"

"Wae?"

"Why can't you be like Sunggyu hyung, or Myungsoo? When Sunggyu hyun ate Woohyun hyung's soup, Sunggyu hyung said he loved it! And when Myungsoo ate Sungyeol's cupcake, he wanted more! Why can't you be like them hyung? I tried very hard making that curry! I thought you would love it! I cooked very hard and I even hurt myself! But when you said it was ugly and you didn't even eat it! I hate you hyung! You don't know how hard I worked on it!"

Dongwoo stared at the crying Hoya in disbelief. "You hurt yourself?"

"Neh! When I was cooking it, the curry popped out of the pot and hit me! It hurt a lot!"

"I'm sorry Hoya, I'm such a bad hyung."

"I hate you hyung!"

***

"Hyung!" Woohyun shouted, running to Sunggyu. "Did you see my star?"

Sunggyu stared at him. "Star?"

"Yeah. My star."

"Woohyun, you have a lot of stars, which one are you talking about?"

"The one I always have. The big fluffly one."

"Oh~That one. Ok Woohyun, you have way~ too many stars."

"It's not my fault hyung! I like stars!"

Sunggyu nodded sarcastically and walked over to the toy box. "Woohyun! I found your star!"

"Yay! Thanks hyung!"

"You should name it."

"Why?"

"Cause then you can tell which one is which."

"Ok! I'll name this....hm.....NAMSTAR!"

"Namstar?"

"Yeah, my name is NAM Woohyun and this is a star. NAMESTAR."

Sunggyu laughed and patted Woohyun's soft hair. "Arraso~"

Then, Kwangmin walked into the room. "Sunggyu? What are you two doing?

"We're naming my star hyung!"

"Oh....O-k then."

***

"Hoya~Hyung's sorry."

"Hmph."

"Sorry Hoya~"

"Hmph."

"Hoya~"

"Hmph."

Dongwoo kept going from Hoya's left and right apologizing to Hoya but he will only turn away from his hyung, arms crossed, as a result.

"Hoya~please~"

"Hmph."

"Hoya~"

"Hmph."

"What do I have to do to make you forgive me?"

"Hm........there's no more curry left so.........hmph!"

"Hoya~!!! Hyung will do anything!"

"Anything?"

"Neh."

"Ok. Then go to........."

***

Sunggyu and Woohyun were playing around with Namstar until Dongwoo came in. "H-hyung?"

The older boy looked up. "Yeah Dongwoo?"

"Y-you're......you're a hamster!" Dongwoo shouted and ran back to his room leaving Sunggyu dumbfounded. "What?"

Woohyun giggled. "Molla~but you do look like a hamster hyung."

Sunggyu glared at him. "it's because I'm cute and you're not."

"Hyung!" Woohyun shouted and jumped on top of Sunggyu.

"Yah! Woohyun! Get off me!"

"No! Cause I'm wayyyy cuter than you hyung!"

***

"Did you say it?" Hoya asked Dongwoo after he ran back.

Dongwoo nodded. "Now can you forgive me?"

"Not yet."

"What?"

"Come on! Let's eat some curry!"

"I thought you said there were none left."

"I lied. Come on!"

Hoya took out the plate out of the fridge and placed it on the table infront of Dongwoo. "Hyung, if you eat it and say it's good, then I'll forgive you."

Dongwoo looked at the dish and gluped. "Do I have---" He stopped when Hoya glared at him. "Ok, Ok, I'll eat it." He took his spoon and eat a scoop. His eyes widened. "Hoya! This is so good! It's better than Kimbap!"

Hoya giggled. "See? Hyung's stupid. you didn't try it!"

"Ehm-hum. You're right Hoya, hyung was stupid." And ate some more.

***

"Yeollie~One more....please?" Myungsoo whined, tugging onto Sungyeol's sleeve begging for another cupcake.

Sungyeol shook his head. "Ani Soo-Soo! You ate too much! You'll have cavities and your tummy will hurt!"

"Yeollie~~~"

"Andwae Soo-Soo."

"Yeollie~I promise I won't eat anoter one if you give me one more."

"Soo-Soo! That's what you said before and you still ate another one!"

"Because they are so good! Please Yeollie?"

"Soo-Soo......" But Sungyeol stopped when Myungsoo kissed him. This time, even though they're still children, Myugnsoo slip his tounge into Sungyeol's mouth, moving and feeling everywhere.

"Soo-Soo!" Sungyeol shouted as he pulled away from the kiss. "Ew! Your spit is in my mouth!"

"It's ok Yeollie! You're my wifey! And I want another cupcake."

"Andwae!!!!"