Mornings

Babysitting Infinite

After a long talk of what happened when Sungjong and I were gone, the kids took their showers and went to sleep.

"Aish. How can those kids go off by their own? They're less than 6.......maybe I'm not being suh a good guardian. Yeah. I should look after them more."

The Next Day

Sungyeol woke up early in the morning. Deciding not to wake the others up, he went into the kitchen and grabbed a milk bottle. "I'm bored." He said to himslef and pouted on the couch. "Should I wake up the others? What so I do? Should I wake Soo-Soo?" After a long time on deciding, he made up his mind and went to wake up his hubby.

"Soo-Soo! Wake uppie!" He shouted and pecked on the sleeping boy's forehead. "Soo-Soo!"

Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes. Sungyeol was on top of him smiling wide, making Myungsoo smile back and pinch Sugnyeol's cheek. "Why are you up so early?"

Sungyeol shrugged, clearly lost in his own thought. "I don't know. I just did. Let's watch TV! I think SNSD sunbaenim is singing!"

Myungsoo sighed at his wifey's comment. "Ani hyung. Music Bank starts at 3:30pm hyung."

"Awww." The older pouted.

"Can you get off me now?" Myungsoo asked, still being crushed by Sungyeol.

Sungyeol stuck out his tounge and shook his head. "Ani. I wanna sleep with you." He crawled under the sheets and snuggled next to Myungsoo. "It's cold."

Myungsoo nodded. "It's December."

"Neh. I hope it snows soon. I wanna built a snowman." Sungyeol stated, thinking about the day that it would snow and the kids would go to the backyard to play.

"Yeah. I wanna have a snowball fight." Myungsoo said and brought Sungyeol closer to his chest. "Comfy hyung?" Sungyeol nodded and snuggled on him.

***

Boom Boom. "Haha! Beat that monsters!" Dongwoo ran around the park shotting monster that were taking over the world. "You're not going to beat me! Boom!"

"Boom Boom Boom! Boo-huh?"

Sounds of crying and sobbing were heard. "Who's crying?"

Dongwoo woke up from his wild dream and noticed Hoya crying on his bed. "Hoya? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Hoya eyes were covered by his tiny balled up fists. "I-I ha-had a night-nightmare. *hic* *sob* "

The blonde boy walked over to his dongsaeng. "Aww it's ok Howonnie. What was it about?"

"N-no m-more ice-ice cream." He cried louder and snuggled onto Dongwoo's chest, his eyes still covered. "It's was scare-scary."

Dongwoo nodded and patted Hoya's hair. "It's ok hoya. There will always be ice cream. You don't have to cry."

"N-Neh..." The crying sounds became less and lesser. "Hyung?"

"Hm?"

"Thank you." Hoya leaned closer and pecked Dongwoo's cheek. "You're the best hyung ever."

The dino boy blushed. "Aww and you're the best donsaeng ever."

"So what do you want to play?" Hoya asked, climbing onto Dongwoo lap.

Dongwoo shrugged. "Do you want to watch TV?"

Hoya nodded. "Sure. What do you want to watch?" He walked over to the small TV in their room and turned it on.

The older boy began switching channels fast. "Infinite hyungs aren't performing."

Hoya ran over to his hyung. "Hyung! Do you like me better or Infinite hyungs better?"

Dongwoo shurgged. "I don't know. Their leader is a great singer. Woohyun has abs, hmmmmm obviously you Hoya!"

Hoya smiled and hugged his hyung. "Yay! Me too hyung!"

"Who do you like better? Infinite's Dongwoo or me?"

Hoya thought for a moment. "Hm....Infinite's Dongwoo hyung is a very good rapper. He has abs too. And he's really funny. But I still love you hyung! Cause you're the best!"

Dongwoo nodded. "Yepp. I am."

"So hyung. When do BOYFRIEND perform?"

"Hmmm I think at 3:30."

"Ok! Let's play CHAM CHAM CHAM when we wait!"

"Ah Ok."

***

Woohyun played his stuff star. "Star power!" He shouted.

Sunggyu shot up from his bed. "Woohyun! Can you be quiet?!" Startled at the sudden action, Woohyun's eyes became watery. "H-Hyung......"

The older foreseen what Woohyun his gonna do so he trying his hardest to stop it. "I'm Sorry Woohyun. I'm sorry."

"H-Hyung *hic* "

"I'm sorry Woohyun ah."

"H-Hyung.....*hic* WAH!!!!!! DON'T YELL AT ME!!!! WAH!!!!!"

Failed in stop his crying Sunggyu hit himself. "Oh gosh. Woohyun it's ok. Stop crying. Woohyun ah."

*hic* H-Hyung hic* Don't yell at me. *hic* "

Sunggyu nodded. "Yes. I'm sorry Woohyun ah."

More sobbing and crying. Sunggyu sighed and decided to put the stop to it. He leaned closer and his lips met Woohyun's. "Ok now?"

Woohyun pouted and nodded. "Neh."

"Good. I'm going back to sleep,"

"Neh. I'll sleep with you hyung!"

"Whatever."

"Yay!" Woohyun jumped out of his bed and snuggled next to his hyung.

"Goo~Goo~Na~" Sungjong suddenly crawled into the room. "Hyungs~"

Woohyun got off the bed and picked up the baby. "Aigoo. Why is Sungjong here? How did you get out your crib Sungjong ah?"

Sungjong stared at his hyung with his big eyes and his fingers, making his drool all over his Pajamas. Sunggyu's eyes were disgusted at the sight. "Woohyun. Give Sungjong to me. He got dool all over himself."

Woohyun complied and handed the baby over. Sunggyu took some tissues and wiped the baby's shirt, mouth, and fingers. "Eesh~" He stared at the tissues in disgust before throwing it in the garbage.

Just then, Myungsoo and Sungyeol walked in hand in hand. "Hey Hyungs." They said and sat on Woohyun's bed with the blankets over them.

Woohyun looked at them in confusion. "Ah. Why are you here?"

Myungsoo shrugged. "It's cold." The boy next to him nodded. "And you guys have a rolling heater. We don't."

Woohyun rolled his eyes. "It's not that cold."

"Hyung. You should see our room." Dongwoo said, holding Hoya's hand and walking into the room with blankets on them. "It's freezing."

Sunggyu sighed. "Fine. you can stay here. But close the door. The heat will run away."

Hoya cocked his head with confused eyes. "Heat had feet? They can run?"

Dongwoo nodded to his dongsaeng. "Neh. Heat can kick you and hit you if you don't take care of him."

Hoya jumped a bit and snuggled closer to his hyung. "Really? Hyung. I'm scared. What if they hit me?" The older boy laughed. "Thye're very mean and scary. They will eat you."

Hoya shook his head and hugged Dongwoo like he was holding onto his little life. "I'm scared! They'lll eat me!"

Sunggyu sighed. "Dongwoo. Stop scaring Hoya. You know that he doesn't like scary stories."

Hoya looked into Dongwoo's eyes with his sincere and cute ones. "Hyung? You're just lying and scaring me?"

Afraid that his dongsaeng will hate him, Dongwoo had to come up with something. "A-Ani. If they will hurt you then hyung will protect you."

Hoya's smiled and his eyes shot open. "Really?! Thank you hyung!" He pecked on Dongwoo's lips. "You're so brave hyung!"

"For something that he has no idea of." Woohyun mumbled; therefore, getting a shush from Dongwoo.

"So.....what do you guys want to do hyung?" Sungyeol, asked, getting out of the blanket due to the heat.

Myungsoo checked Woohyun's drawers. "Hyung. Do you have crayons? Let's color."

Woohyun nodded. "Sure! Let's paint to! It's over there!" Woohyun said and pointed to the second last drawer full of art supplies. Myungsoo nodded and took it all out. He snatched a white sheet of paper and began coloring alond with his the others.

"I'm going to draw a butterfly." Sungyoel stated, lying on his stomach and swinging his feet back and forth. "How about you Sunggyu hyung?"

Sunggyu shook his head. "I need to take care of Sungjong. I think he's about to barf."

Woohyun's eyes widened. "Hyung! Hurry use the bathroom! He looks like he has too many drool. I think he's hungry."

Hoya got up and walked out the door. "I'll get Sungjongie a milk bottle."

"Ok thanks Hoya." Sunggyu said.

Hoya walked down the hall and into the kitchen and opened the fride. "Milk, Milk. Ah! Here!" He grabbed a bottle and ran back to the warm room. "Here hyung!" He handed the bottle to the eldest.

Sunggyu nodded and took the bottle after wiping Sungjong's mouth again. "Aigoo. You drool so much."

"Hyung?" Sungyeol called. "Where is ___?"

Woohyun pointed to your room. "She's still sleeping. She said she's tired from working all day in the daycare doing, I think she said paper work and babysitting other babies."

Sungyeol nodded and looked down at his paper. "Hyung. Do you think we're making her more tired?"

Woohyun shrugged. "I don't know. Sunggyu hyung, should we make breakfast for ___?"

Sunggyu shook his head. "Later. It's took early and she didn't wake up yet."

The other babies nodded and went back coloring. Sungjong tossed around on Sunggyu's lap. "Na! Na!" He pointed to the coloring supplies.

"Hyung. He wants to color." Dongwoo said, judging at Sungjong's actions.

"Here Sungjongie." Sunggyu placed Sungjong down and began colirng himself.

Suddenly, Myungsoo shot up. "Oh my cookies!"

Sungyeol raised a brow. "What's wrong Soo-Soo?"

Myungsoo shook his head. "I just remember something really, really important."

"What? What is it?!" All the other babies were worried.

Myungsoo took a deep breath. "I gotta.........................................pee. Bye!"

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone threw and pillow at him but Myungsoo already escaped to the bathroom.

 

This is it! I hope you really enjoyed this chapter.

AND....IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!! YAY!!!!! AND I WANT TO SHARE SOME PICTURES WITH YOU!!!!!!!

41336_124340257617683_102236776494698_14

 image 

  tumblr_lw4hnuirmI1qllt09o1_r1_500.jpg

  tumblr_lw8zsohZ041qayxtco2_500.jpg

sungryul.jpg

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ-wkGbi1hGENWZy9dU2s(Adorable~I just wanna pinch his cheek XD)

 hoya-jolie.jpgI am jealous....of the dog lol

 1920d9424e56818b02bb16.jpg

 tumblr_ltvo0uLKCd1qh6432ksgggg.jpgOMG SUNGGYU!!!!!!

 002g3y5hhis eyes got bigger in this picture <3

 sungjong+strong+heart+2+1111bring+the*.* he's prettier than me......................

 tumblr_ljmhnv75pj1qc32n5o1_500.jpgone and the same

 tumblr_luu307e6ZX1qa0m06o1_500.jpgNo dongwoo. I can't keep quiet because you're so hot!!! <3

  infinite-dongwoo-chocolate-abs.png*nosebleed* *faints*

 tumblr_ltxj4wLAMi1qc32n5o1_500.jpg He's so cute here! and i love his hair!

ONE MORE:

 40121_1375420320133_1670588093_765050_30

Although I'm very happy and all,

I'm also upset about G.NA's grandfather.

If you had not heard, G.NA's grandfather passed away today.

She stated that he was a figure father to her and she couldn't be with him for the last time because he was in Canada.

G.NA I hope you will soon realize that your gandfather is still with you.

He's in a world without pain or sadness.

He is forever with God.

Rest In Peace