Kiss

Babysitting Infinite

"Hyung~Play with me~~~" Woohyun whined early in the morning. Sunggyu moved in his bed. "Woohyun-ah, it's too early. Later."

"But hyung!!! Pwease~~~Sing me a song then."

Sunggyu sighed. "Gee, Gee, Gee, Gee, Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby......."

Woohyun got off his bed and curled up next to Sunggyu. "I wanna sleep with you." He snuggled onto Sunggyu's chest. Sunggyu sighed and pulled him closer, both falling asleep.

***

Myungsoo had just woken up, looking for his bamboo pillow. "Hyung? Did you see my pillow?" No answer, only soft snoring. "Hyung?" We walked over to the sleeping princess and his eyes widened. "Hyung! That's my pillow!"

Sungyeol stirred. His eyes opened slowly. "Hm? No, I wanna sleep with it."

"But hyung~~~It's mine~~~"

"Pwease Soo-Soo? I wanna sleep with it. It's so soft!"

Myungsoo thought for a moment. "Fine." He jumped on is hyung making him on top of him. "If you don't give it to me then I'll sleep with you."

Sungyeol smirked and flipped Myungsoo over, making him on top now. "Ok Soo-Soo." He smiled brightly and was a bit too closer to Myungsoo making their lips almost touch.

The younger boy blushed at his hyung's smile. "A-Arraso."

***

"Beu, beu, Beu." Hoya was playing with his new toy and making sounds. "Boom! You die!"

Dongwoo shot up. "Hoya! Can you keep it down?!" Hoya stared in shock as he thought Dongwoo was sleeping. "S-Sorry hyung." And the older boy plopped down again.

"Argh. Great. I can't sleep now. What time is it? What?! This early?!"

"Hyung, you can tell time?"

"Uhh.....no. Lucky guess."

"So Hyung, if you can't sleep, play with me!" Hoya suggested as he held up his toy. Dongwoo sighed. "Alright." He climbed onto Hoya's bed with his toy. "So what do you want to play?"

"Superhero! Hyung! You're the bad guy!" Hoya shouted as he pointed at his hyung. Dongwoo stood up. "What?! No!" Suddenly, his foot slipped and fell and the floor with Hoya who landed on top of him.

When they opened their eyes, Hoya's lips were with Dongwoo's. They separated quickly. "S-Sorry hyung. "I-It was an a-accident." Dongwoo scratched the back of his head. "A-ani. It was hyung's fault."

Hoya smiled and hugged Dongwoo. "Let's kiss again!"

"What?"

"Let's kiss again! Come hyung! Pwease!" He pouted which made Dongwoo blush. "L-Later."

"Promise?"

"Yeah, promise."

 

Yadong was the only couple that didn't kiss yet

so I made this chapter just for them.

They are just soo cute!!! <3

Btw sorry that it's too short.