Sick

Babysitting Infinite

It was morning after Christmas. Judging from all the fun yesterday, the kids are still tired and are still sleeping. I decided to get some fresh air early in the morning. It was like around 6am and outside was a bit foggy. Dew had just appeared, creating a smell of fresh grass around the neighborhood.

I sat on the front porch and sang to the neighborood like I always do every morning.

you have fallen for me
the beginning started coincidentally for us.
at first, i’d never knew this would be love even in my dream, but it is.
your heart keeps going thump thump
you keep smiling at me and starting to love me without even realizing it.
you have fallen for me, fallen for me, melted in my sweet love.
you have fallen for me, fallen for me, mesmerized by my charming gaze.
see my eyes you fell for me
see my eyes you have fallen for me
love always comes unexpectedly like destiny.
it soaked me like shower i’d never know it was love.
even eyes closed, i occur to you from time to time.
whenever you see your face blushing, you fall in love with me without even realizing it.
you have fallen for me, fallen for me, melted in my sweet love.
you have fallen for me, fallen for me, mesmerized by charming gaze.
see my eyes you fell for me
see my eyes you have fallen for me
i fall in love with you too now i will confess i am in love with you.
i fall in love with you too my heart says i am in love with you.
see your eyes just look at me
see your eyes i love you
(see my eyes) forever and ever even after time passes
(see my eyes) without knowing it you have fallen for me.
 

The house across the street suddenly opened and my friend, Woori, came out. "Hey ____. Good Morning."

"Good Morning Woori."

"I'm guessing you were singing again?"

"Yepp. It matches the beauty of mornings.

"I know. You have such a nice voice."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Everytime you sing in the morning, my parents wouldn't wake up. Yesterday during dinner, my mom said that you had such a ncie voice that calms the whole neighbor hood. Gosh I envy you."

"Haha. Thanks Woori. But you're good at rapping, I'm not."

She smiled. "Yeah and Hyoyeon is good at dancing. Together, we can make our own girl group."

"Chincha? You have such a wild imagination."

She nodded. "I'm serious. Just imagine you as the main vocals, I have the raps and Hyoyeon dance. Wow we would become famous."

Suddenly crying sounds were audiable. It must be Sungjong. "Alright. I gotta go. Sugnjong's crying."

"Kay, bye."

I picked up Sungjong in my arms and sung a lullaby. He started to quiet down and eventually smiled. "Good morning Sungjong."

He giggled and on his fingers. "Kya~"

"____? My head feels hot." Myungsoo said, walking into the room.

I bent down and checked his forehead. "Omo! You have a fever! Quickly, get back to bed." He nodded and walked off slowly. I quickly ran into the kitchen cabinet and took out a thermamoter and checked his temperture. "Wow it's really high. There's no medicine either."

Sungyeol and the other babies was on the side of Myungsoo bed. Being the wifey he is, Sungyeol was very worried.

"Sunggyu," I called. "Can you get some ice please?" He nodded, not taking his eyes off Myungsoo, we went to get ice.

"Is Soo-Soo going to be alright?" Sungyeol asked me.

I nodded. "He'll be alright Sungyeol. But you can't sleep with him tonight alright? Or else you will also get a fever." Sungyeol shook his head. "Ani! I'm staying with Soo-Soo!"

"But Sungyeol---"

"No! I'm staying with Soo-Soo."

Slowly and weakly, Myungsoo turned to Sungyeol. "Yeollie, you can't. You'll get sick too. I'll be fine tomorrow and then we can play arraso?" Sobbing, Sungyeol nodded slowly.

I got up. "Alright. I'm going to the pharmacy to get some medicine, Sunggyu and Dongwoo, take care of Myungsoo, you two are the oldest."

Both babies nodded. Dongwoo saluted. "I'll do my best."

"Ok. I'll be back soon." I grabbed my coat and went out.

 

***

"Soo-Soo please be ok." Sungyeol prayed to the sleeping baby.

Hoya patted Sungyeol's hair for comfort. "It's ok Sungyeol. Myungsoo will be ok soon."

Sunggyu came into the room and placed a wet paper towel on Myungsoo's forehead. "There." he said. Woohyun and Dongwoo were in the kitchen trying to decide to make Myungsoo chicken soup or kimchi soup. "Hyung! Chicken Soup is better!"

"No! Kimchi soup!"

"Chicken!"

"Kimchi!"

"My umma said that sick people can't eat kimchi or anything spicy because it would be bad for their lungs!!!"

"....."

"What? I can be smart sometimes."

"Argh alright fine."

"Yay! But we have one prblem hyung."

"What?"

"I don't know how to make it."

*Facepalm*

I came home and opened the door. "Alright. I'm back." Sungyeol heard me and qucikly ran to the front door. "____! Finally! Hurry! Feed Soo-Soo the medicine!"

I nodded and pour the pounded medicine into a cup and poured hot water in it. "Sungyeol, do you want to stir it?" He nodded and I handed him it.

We walked to Myungyeol's room. "Soo-Soo! Here! Drink this!" Sungyeol shouted, handing him the drink.

Myungsoo opened his tired eyes and took a sip. "Mhm! it's good!" He proclaimed. Sungyeol smiled. "Drink all of it Soo-Soo! So uou can feel better soon!"

The younger boy nodded and drank some more.

***

"I'm so bored." Hoya whined and flipped through channels. Sungyeol walked into the room and sat next to Hoya. "There's nothing to do. ___ is working, and Soo-Soo's alseep."

Hoya nodded. They stayed silent for a while until something good was on TV. "BOYFRIEND HYUNGS ARE PERFORMING!!!! HYUNGS!! HURRY!" Sungyeol shouted. Quickly, Woohyun, Sunggyu and Dongwoo ran into the room.

Cha, cha kkedatgetjyo
Wae iroke ganneunji
Byol, byol senggak tteme
Maeumman
Maeumman

 

Sungyeol jumped up and down. "Youngmin hyung is sooo cool! His hair is sooo fluffly! No wonder why he is BOYFRIEND's visual." Hoya nodded. "Minwoo hyung's dancing is soo daebak! When I grow up, I'm going to dance like him!"

Woohyun pouted. "Ani! Everyone knows that Hyunseong hyung is the best! He's the main vocal! And he can rap too!" Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "Oh please. Donghyun hyung is the best. He has amazing vocals and he's the leader! He's the best!"

Everyone was bickering about who was better except Dongwoo who stood infront of the TV watching the performance. "Kwangmin hyung is pretty......."

Silence.

Dongwoo looked at the other babies who stared back in silence. "Uh I mean, cool rap yo, that's ma brotha yo...... eh heh heh?" He laughed nervously.

The other babies turned 360 degrees straight and walked to Myungsoo to check on him even though the real reason was to get away from Dongwoo.

The dino baby looked around for the other kids. "Hey! Where are you going? Don't forget me!"

 

Speaking of Boyfriend, here's some pictures:

 175191245-4dfc10b12c717_500.jpg Omo! His eyes sparkle!

 x2_66db752.jpg?w=700I love his hair, he's so cute ^.^

 Screen+Shot+2011-12-10+at+16.13.31.pngHe's so cute!!!! <3

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsUNttVDsvsKizYU5LQiHTheir CANDY performance

 373495_107585089335780_894018977_n.jpg  My bias~~~~ *sigh* he's so angelic, i don't know what to say

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHhIloHl-zc_em9KvUP_sHe is so god damn hot! that's all i can say

 AdaNP3ICAAA5cJO.jpg:large omg my cousin's friend's friend is his lttle sister!!!!

can you believe that?!  OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Infinite BONUS

 wxfti.jpgLazy Leader Sunggyu

 img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=33401888Dino Rapper Dongwoo

 Woohyun%2BAegyo%2B%5E%5E.jpgNamStar Woohyun

 tumblr_lr1mzpse241qjp3q9.jpgDance Machine Hoya

 tumblr_lr3q8yfZ181r05giz.jpgChoding Sungyeol

 KimMyungSoo50.jpgHottie Ulzzang, Visual Myungsoo/L

 f53f36468a1d418658c422ccb8369f81761133bcPretty Maknae Diva Sungjong