Does it still hurt?

Babysitting Infinite

After what had happened in the dining room, you asked the Jo twins to take the kids the park while you clean and they happily accpeted it.

"Hyung!" Woohyun shouted as he ran to Joonkyu. "Hyung I haven't see you for such a long time!" Jonnkyu laughed. "It was only 5 days." Woohyun shook his head. "That's forever!"

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "Don't mind him. He's a baby."

"I am not a baby!" Woohyun shouted to his hyung.

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"Alright stop it." You said as you separated the two and picked up Woohyun after you handed Sungjong to Youngmin. "Thanks guys. They made a huge mess in the kitchen."

Kwangmin laughed. "No problem ____. That's what friends are for."

You smiled and waved then goodbye. You closed the door and glared at the mop. "It's on."

 

At the park.

"Yay!!! WEEE~~~" Myungyeol shouted as they played with the slide.

"Hyung! You're too slow! You can't catch me!!!" Hoya shouted as ran from Dongwoo. "Nah nah na nah nah!" Just then, Dongwoo picked up his speed and hugged Hoya. "I caught ya." He smirked and Hoya tried to escape. "Hyung! Not fair! You're too tight! Hyung!"

Woohyun was on the swing with Joonkyu and Sunggyu was playing with Chaejin and Sungjong. "Ah boo! Ah boo!" He was playing peek a boo which made the babies laugh.

Just then, there was crying.

"Woohyun! Are ok?" Joonkyu ran to him and picked him up but he was still crying.

"Umma!!!"

"Sunggyu hyung!" Joonkyu shouted as he ran to him. "Can you help Woohyun?"

Sunggyu looked at the hair boy, then at Woohyun. "Kwangmin hyung. Can you pour some water on my handkercheif?" Kwangmin nodded and did as he was asked to.

Sunggyu ran to Woohyun and lifted up his face. "Here Woohyun." He wiped off the dirt gently as the baby stared at him in awe.

Sunggyu wiped his whole face. "There. Now where does it hurt?" Woohyun pointed to his lip, where it was bleeding a bit. Sunggyu nodded and pecked him. Woohyun blushed at the sudden contact. "Does it still hurt?" The older boy asked. Woohyun shook his head and jumped on his hyung. "Thanks hyung! You're the best!"

Sunggyu smiled and patted him. "You're welcome Woohyun."

Just then, Myungsoo ran to them. "Joonkyu hyung! Woohyun Hyung! Sunggyu hyung! Let's play tag together!"

"Sure, who's it?" Myungsoo pointed to the blonde boy. "Dongwoo hyung."

"Alright! Let's play! Woohyun shouted as he held onto Sunggyu's and Joonkyu's hands.

Sunggyu couldn't help but blush.