Scary

Babysitting Infinite

"So they'll be staying over night?"

You were on the phone with the Jo Twins.

"Yeah. Kwangmin and I have school trips to the woods and our parents will be coming home late. Can you take care of Chaejin and Joonkyu?"

"Sure. When are you coming over?"

"Ummm we're packing their stuff right now so....in a few minutes?"

"Ok. See you later."

"Bye."

As soon as you ended the call, Sunggyu walked to you holdng his microphone. "____? What happened?"

You smiled. "Joonkyu and Chaejin are sleeping over so you guys have to be on your best behavoir. Be good ok? And tell the others." Sunggyu nodded and ran off to the rooms.

"Yah! Wake up!" He shouted, shaking Woohyun who was still on his hyung's bed. "Hyung? Wae?"

"Joonkyu and Chaejin are coming over."

Woohyun shot up. "Chincha?! Yay! Joonkyu hyung is coming!!!" Sunggyu smirked. "Tell the others." "Neh Hyung!" Woohyun ran to Myungyeol's room while Sunggyu went to Yadong's.

The star holding baby jumped on Myungsoo. "Soo-Soo! Wake up! Joonkyu-kyu and Chaejiinnie are coming over!" Carefully moving Sungyeol off his chest, he stared at Woohyun with his droopy eyes. "Kyu Kyu hyung? When?"

Woohyun shrugged. "I don't know! Wake up Sungyeol!" The sleeping princess's head leaned on Myungsoo's shoulder, dirfting off again. "Sungyeol!!! Wake up!!!"

Sungyeol shook his head. "I wanna sleep more. Soo-Soo, make him stop~~~" Myungsoo sighed. "Woohyun hyung, just let us sleep."

"Andwae!!! Get up or else I'll get Sunggyu hyung!" Hearing that, the two babies shot up, eyes wide opened. "Ok hyung. I'm awake. Just don't call Sunggyu hyung." Sungyeol said, holding onto Myungsoo.

***

"Dongwoo ah, wake up." Sunggyu said calmly. "Dongwoo." The dino turned facing Hoya and back facing Sunggyu. "Dongwoo ah~Wake up." He gave up and walked to Hoya. "Hoya, wake up." He shook him softy.

Hoya slowly opened his ees and sat up. He turned to Dongwoo. "Dongwoo hyung!" He plopped on him, making the blonde wake up. "Huh?" Hoya smiled brightly. "Hyung! Wakie Wakie!"

"Finally, you're up. Geez Dongwoo." Sunggyu teased as he crossed his small arms. Dongwoo yawned. "Hyung~Why do we have to wake up this early?"

"Joonkyu and Chaejin are sleeping over."

Suddenly, the front door opened and Joonkyu ran into Yadong's room. "Hoya! hyungs!" Sunggyu smiled. "Hi Joongyu."

"Joonkyu's here?!" Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Myungsoo ran from their rooms. "Joonkyu!" They tackled him.  "Woah! hyungs! Dongsaengs! I can't breath!" They got off of him and he caught his breath. "I missed you all too."

"Kyu~!" Chaejin called as you walked him, carrying him. "Kyu~!"

Joonkyu and you gave Chaejinie to him. "Be careful." The black haired boy nodded. "Kyu!" The baby shouted again as he hugged his brother. "Sunggyu hyung, where's Sungjongie?"

"Hold on." He ran to your room. "____, can I have Sungjong?" You smiled. "Sure." You say and walked over to the sleeping baby. "Be careful now." The toddling nodded and hugged you. "Thank you ___!"

He ran back to Joonkyu and placed Sungjong on Hoya's bed. Joonkyu did the same. The babies stared at each other until Sungjong started playing with his feet.

Woohyun laughed and gently placed his hand on Sungjong's back. "Sungjongie, you're finally a hyung. Take care of your dongsaeng." Sungjong stared at his hyung blankly and tilted his hands. Suddenly., Chaejin started crying. "Wah!!!!"

Joonkyu quickly rushed to his brother and carried him. He gently patted his back. "There, there Chaejinnie. Everything's ok." Little by little, the crying stopped. Jookyu looked into Chaejin's eyes. "OK now Chaejinnie?" The baby smiled and nodded, of his finger.

Joonkyu turned to SUnggyu. "I think Chaejiinie is hungry." Woohyun and Sugnyeol held onto their stomach. "Yeah...me too hyung. Is there anything to eat?"

 

***

You were doing your work when Hoya and Myungsoo ran to you. "___. We're hungry." You smiled and headed for the kitchen, You opened some bags of chips and poured them into a bowl. "Watch a movie. It's nice to eat chips when watching a movie." You said with a smile and the two babies nodded.

"Sunggyu hyung! ____ said that we can watch a movie!!!" Hoya shouted as he ran from the door and almost tripped with the bowl before Dongwoo caught him. "Thank you Woo-Woo hyung." He said brightly.


***

The babies sat comfortably in the living room. Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Joonkyu, Chaejin, Sungjong sat on the couch, Hoya and Dongwoo sat on the other couch, while Sunggyu and Woohyun sat on the floor.

"What should we watch hyung?" Dongwoo asked as he plopped a pretzel in his mouth. Sunggyu crawled over to the DVD album and pulled out a disc. How about this? It looks nice."

"What is it?" Sungyeol asked.

"I don't know. How am I suppose to know?"

"Well if you're not suppose to know then who's suppose to hyung?"

Silence.....dead silence.

"Let's just watch this." He placed the dvd into the player and pressed play.

The movie started playing and it was a peaceful one.....until night came and the little girl entered her dark school. She went to her classroom to retrieve her book until......there suddenly a scream, making all the babies jump.

"Hyung....I'm scared." Woohyun said as he sat cloer to Sunggyu and held his hand. Sunggyu acted tough but inside, he was hoping Woohyun wouldn't let go, or else he'll freak out by the movie.

It was quiet again. The girl was walking through the hall when another accident occured. This time...it was a little girl singing and a piano playing. But that was impossible. There were no pianos in her school.

The babies were freaking out. "I don't want to watch this anymore, I don't want to, I don't want to! Think I flowers. Pretty flowers, pink flowers." Hoya said to himself as he covered his ears ad shut his eyes.

Dongwoo shook the baby next to him gently. "Hoya. Hoya, it's just a movie." Hoya looked up at his hyung. "But it's scary." Dongwoo smiled. "Hyung's here. Don't be scared." He pecked Hoya's lip. Hoya nodded and snuggled closer to Dongwoo.

"Don't go in there! No! Don't go in there! Don't go in the room!" Sungyeol shouted at the TV while stuffing his mouth with popcorn.

The girl went into the room and--- "Why are you watching this scary movie?" You asked as you shut the TV off.

The babies let out sighs of relief. "Sunggyu hyung picked it." Myungsoo said as he pointed at his hyung. "Yah! Myungsoo!"

You laughed. "Sunggyu it's ok. I hope you babies didn't get too scared though." The babies nodded. "It was very scary!!!" Hoya shouted, still holding onto Dongwoo.

There was a silence until light breathing was heard. "_____, Woohyun's sleeping." Sunggyu stated and Joonkyu nodded. "Chaejinnie and Sungjongie too."

You picked up the infants and watched all the other babies yawn. "It's time for you to go to bed." They nodded and headed off to their rooms. (Joonkyu is sleeping in Woogyu's room.)

It was getting late, you decided to take a bath and go to sleep.

***

In the middle of the night, you woke up when you felt somthing heavy on your stomach. You your lamp an dgasped at the sight infront of you.

All the babies were sleeping with you. They must have been very scared. Woohyun, who was on your stomach, snuggled onto your chest, breathing gently. You smiled at the cute sleeping faces.

  tumblr_lqmc0jRZP81qaq24d.jpgtumblr_lhf529LUa91qg9v0vo1_500.jpg

  96198598.png  tumblr_lslq0iSlot1ql9u40.png

  

 tumblr_lu41zdXdCR1r60xqgo1_100.png

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF9SffK43PHNCIFLN8pv- sungyeol+%2521%2521%2521%2521%2521%2521%