Morning

Babysitting Infinite

                                                                                   13instarplush.jpg

 

 

 

 

"___ , Are we going to the daycare?" Woohyun asked behind me early in the morning, rubbing his eys cutely.

I smiled. "Woohyun-ah go wake up the others. It's almost time to go."

He nodded and ran off to their rooms. He's such a big help. Like yesterday, he helped me with the dishes! Can you belive that? A baby! Anyway, yeah. It was early in the morning and I had to go work at the daycare. Obviously, I can't leave 7 babies at home alone so I had to take them.

"Hyung!!! Wake up!" I heard Woohyun shouting. He's soo adorable. Alright. I should make breakfast.

 

No One's POV:

"Wake up hyung!" Woohyun's shouted again to the oldest child.

"What is it Woohyun?" Sunggyu asked, rubbing his eye and holding onto his plastic microphone. "I wanna sleep!"

"Hyung! ___ told me to wake all of you up! And you're the oldest! You should be helping me! Hyung~~~" Woohyun whined. Sunngyu got annoyed and yelled at Woohyun. "GET OFF ME!!! I CAN'T GET UP!!!"

Woohyun, who was shocked and on the verge of tears, ran to you. You were making breakfast when he ran from the call and grabbing onto your leg. You squat down onto his level. "Woohyun~ah, what happened?" You asked.

He covered his eyes with his small fists and continued sobbing. "S-Sun-g-gyu h-hyung ye-ll at m-me." You picked him up. "It's alright Woohyun. Let's go to Hyung."

You walked towards and sat next to him. "Sunggyu~ah. Why did you yell at Woohyun?" You said softly.

Sunggyu looked the other direction. "He wouldn't get off me. I had to yell."

You sigh. "But you know Woohyun hates it when people yell at him. You're the oldest and you should talk care of the others." He looks towards you. "But I never wanted to be the oldest! I never wanted to!" And he began crying.

Woohyun had stopped at the moment and was shocked at his hyung's reaction. Meanwhile, Sungyeol walked into the room holding hands with Myungsoo, who was rubbing his eyes, and on the other hand, holding his favorite giant. "Wae? Why is it so noisy?" Myungsoo asked cutely.

Sungyeol tugged on Myungsoo's shoulder. "Sunggyu hyung is crying, Soo-Soo." Myungsoo looked up. "Hyung? Are you ok?"

Sunggyu finally stopped crying and clenched onto your sleeve and turned to Woohyun. "I'm sorry Woohyun. I shouldn't have yelled at you." You smiled at his cuteness.

Woohyun smiled and jumped on Sunggyu, hugging him. You get up. "Alright. You guys get ready, breakfast is almost done ok?" All four nodded in response. Just before you walk out, you remembered something. "Oh! And wake up Dongwoo and Hoya."

"I'll do it!" Sunggyu proclaimed, raising up his hand and running to the other room with Woohyun following him.

You walk to Myungyoel and squat down. "Now you two go brush your teeth arraso?"

Sungyeol nodded cutely. "Soo-Soo! Let's go!" He shouted, running to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Hoya and Dongwoo were still sleeping. "Ya-Ya! Woo-Woo! Wake uppie!" Woohyun shouted, running from the door and to the sleeping beauties. Sunggyu shook Dongwoo.

"Yah. Dongwoo. Wake up." No answer.

"Ya-Ya!!! It's time to wake up!" Woohyun shouted again, shaking Hoya furiously. "Ya-Ya!"

Hoya opened his eyes and rubbed them. "Hyung~I wanna sleep."

Woohyun shook his head. "Andwae!~ ___ said to wake up!"

Nodding, Hoya got up from the bed. And walked over to the other side to try to wake up Dongwoo. "Woo-Woo~it's time to wake up~" He said softly. Immediately, Dongwoo sat up and scratched the back of his head. "Ne Howonnie."

''Well that was easy. Remind me to wake up Hoya first before Dongwoo." Sunggyu said to Woohyun. Woohyun blinked and then jumped. "But hyung! I'm only thwee! I I won't remember."

Sunggyu sighed. "Arraso. Let's go brush our teeth." He took Woohyun and walked to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myungyeol had just sat down after a long time of climbing up the chair when you placed the food on the table. "Careful. It's hot." You warn them and Sungyeol nodded, Myungsoo just sat there.

"Soo-Soo! I'll feed you! Say ah~" Sungyeol said, holding up a fork with bacon but Myungsoo pushed it away.

"It's hot~"

Sungyeol looked at the bacon and shrugged, and then he gulped it down. You smile at their cuteness.

"Come on Woohyun! Hurry up!" Sunggyu shouted from the hall.

"Hyung! I can't find my Star!!! Where is my STAR?!" Woohyun shouted from the room.

Sunggyu facepalmed himself. "You're holding it!!!"

There was a silence and then, "Oh." From Woohyun.

Seconds later, the two came and sat down for breakfast. "I see you found your star Woohyun." You teased.

Woohyun nodded cutely. "At first, it wasn't in my hand! And then, there it is!" He said cutely.

You get up from your chair. "You guys eat and I'll get Hoya and Dongwoo arraso?" They nodded.

You walk into their room and knocked. "Hoya? Dongwoo? It's time for breakfast." Hoya was a the corner of the room, covering his eyes.

"Woo-Woo hyungie. Are you done changing yet???"

"___ Help! I'm stuck!" He said, trying to wear his t-shirt. "Ah! Who turned the lights off?!?"

You laughed and walked over to him and help him. "Oh! Thanks ___!!!" And he hugged you.

"Alright. Go brush you're teeth now. Your breakfast is getting cold." You said.

"Neh." They said in response.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? I thought it was pretty cute.

I just loved how they called each other 'Soo-Soo', 'Woo-Woo' and 'Ya-Ya'

So cute!

I'll update the next one when I get the chance.

Until then,

Byeyeom!!!! <3