Hide and Seek

Babysitting Infinite

You arrive at the daycare. Infinite had scatterred all over the playground. You smile and head to your desk and placed sleeping Sungjong , who was holding onto his doll, in the crib next to your desk. You start to sit down and do some paperwork.

Meanwhile, Myungyeol was in the plastic balls pool. "Soo-Soo! Catch!" Sungyeol shouted as he threw a yellow ball at Myungsoo. The icy boy just caught it and stared at it.

"Why did you do this hyung?"

Sungyeol pouted. "I wanna play with you!"

"Hyung! Wait up!" Woohyun whined as he ran after Sunggyu who ran towards the karaoke machine.

"Yeah Woohyun?"

Woohyun held onto his star and ran after the eldest. "I wanna paint hyung!"

Sunggyu laughed. "Alright hyung! Then hyung will paint with you." He said and Woohyun let out a cheer. They sat down on the table and began.

Woohyun didpped his hand inside red paint and started spreading it on the paper. "Look hyung! I made a flower." He said as he held up the sheet.

 red-painting-on-black.jpg

Sunggyu laughed. "Woohyun ah~now you have to wash your hands! You should have used a paintbrushie. Come on. I'll help you wash your hands!" "Okie hyung!"

 

"Ya-Ya! Look! There's that dancing thingy! Let's play!" Dongwoo shouted as he dragged Hoya to the 'Kids' Dance Dance Revolution." Hoya hid behind the older boy.

"Woo-Woo. It looks scary....I don't wanna play it."

Dongwoo looked at Hoya strangely. "Hoya, why are you scared? It's not scary."

Hoya shook his head. "It's so big and so many lights, and buttons, I'm scared....I don't wanna play." He said again, this time holding Dongwoo tighter.

Dongwoo felt Hoya's grip and realized he was truly scared and then nodded. "Ok then. Let's play with Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun!" Hoya nodded in agreement.

"Hyung! What are you painting?" Dongwoo asked as he took a sheet and began painting, the same with Hoya. Sunggyu held up his painting. "It's a music note!"

The other three looked confused. "Hyung?" Woohyun called. "What's a music note."

Sunggyu placed his sheet down and began painting again. "Well, it's sorta this thingy that you use when you play an instru....intru....well, this thing that plays music."

Hoya nodded. "Oh~so you use that note thing for the music thingy? Ok hyung!"

Sungyeol peeked at the window from the tunnel. "Soo-Soo! Look! They're painting! Let's go too!" Myungsoo nodded as he walked out. Suddenly Sungyeol tripped over a ball and fell on his face. He sat up and began crying. "Umma!!!" He shouted to his umma who wasn't around.

A girl with dark skin ran to you. "Yuri, what's wrong?" You ask.

"____, Yeollie hurt himself and start cwying~~~" You got up and ran towards the crying sound.

When you got there, you noticed Myungsoo kneeling in front of Sungyeol, making him quiet for a moment. "Soo-Soo?" Sungyeol said in between tears.

Myungsoo nodded. "Yeollie, where does it hurt?" He asked. Sungyeol pointed at his forhead. "Here~" He said, sobbing. Myungsoo nodded and leaned as he placed a kiss on his forehead. "Does it still hurt yeollie?"

Sungyeol shook his head and hugged Myungsoo. "Thank you Soo-Soo!" He proclaimed and Myungsoo blushed. "A-ani. It's nothing."

"That was very nice of you Myungsoo. You're growing up to be a nice gentlemen." You said to him and he nodded. "Thank you ___"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was Thanksgiving, which meant that the daycare was closed for the day and that you can relax at home with the kids. "Kids." You began. "Today, my friends are coming over to have dinner with us. You guys bette behave alright?" They nodded. "Oh and can you clean up your toys and your rooms while I get cooking?" They nodded again and you headed off to the kitchen.

"Sunggyu!" You yell from the kitchen.

"Neh?"

"Take care of Sungjong!"

"Neh ___"

Sunggyu walked over to the sleeping baby and carefully picked him up from the sofa and took him into his room, Woohyun followed behind. Sunggyu had placed Sungjong on his bed,who slept soundly.

"Woohyun~ah." He turned to the star holding baby. "Neh Hyung?" "Watch Sungjong while I clean the room."

Woohyun nodded cutely. "Neh!"

"Woo-Woo! Don't leave your toys on my bed!" Hoya cried out loud. Dongwoo sighed. "Alright Howonnie. But take your book of mine first."

"Ani! You take your toys off first!"

"Andwae!~You take off your books!"

"Ani!"

"I'm your hyung!"

"I'm your dongsaeng!"

"Sunggyu hyung!!!~" Hoya cried out, running to his hyung. "Hyung~Dongwoo is being mean to me!" He whined onto the elder's sleeve. Sunggyu sighed. "Dongwoo. Just ake your toys off his bed."

Dongwoo crossed his arms. "Andwae! He has to take his books off first." Sunggyu sighed again. "Dongwoo, Hoya is three. He'll start crying." Dongwoo stared t Hoa, who was on the verge of tears and the gave up. "Ha.... Fine." He slouched. "I'll get my toys."

Hoya brightened up. "Thanks Sunggyu hyung!" He ran and hugged Dongwoo. "Thank you Dongwoo hyung!" Dongwoo blushed. It was the first time Hoya called him 'hyung' instead of 'Woo-Woo'.

"Soo-Soo! Where do you want me to put your crayons?" Sungyeol asked, holding up an artbox. Myungsoo pointed to the ledge above his bed. "Over there, Yeollie."

"Kids!" You yell from the door. "Come downstairs!" The kids hurried to the doorway and met ___'s friend's baby siblings. "Kya~they're so cute!" One of your friends, Tiffany, squealled. "You're so adorable." She pinched Woohyun's cheek, who used his eye-smile on her. "Kya~I love your eye emile!"

Out of nowhere, you heard crying. It must have been Sungjong. "You guys come in and make yourself comfortable while I get Sungjong." You walked into the rom and picked up the crying baby. "There, there." You said softly, patting his back and then he stopped crying.

You came back downstairs and see all your friends fanning over how cute the kids were. You laughed and handed Sungjong to Sunggyu.

"How old is Sungjong?" Youngmin asked. "Umm.....I think one." You answered.

"Really? Can he walk?" Hyorin asked.

You nodded. "He just doesn't wanna." Everyone laughed.

Youngmin stood up. "Well this is Chaejin." (OMG i'm in love with MYNAME right now so I had to put my beloved Chaejin.)

"He's only turning one next month but I think he could be friends with Sungjong." Kwangmin stated. You nodded and your friends encouraged their baby siblings to come out from hiding behind their legs.

A red head confindently walked out from C.A.P. "Annyeong. My name is Seyong! It's nice to meet you!" He bowed and smiled widely which you thought was adorable.

Youngmin looked behind him to his other baby brother. "JoonKyu~ah come and meet your new friends." A boy with cute chubby cheeks walked shyly. "A-Annhaesaeyo, J-Joonkyu imnida." He said shy and hid behing his brother's leg again.

"He's adorable." You said with a giggle. "Anway. Let's eat dinner now!" You lead your friends to the dining room.

Another of your friends, Lenny, put down her two twin siblings. "You two play well ok?" They nodded and Lenny headed off to the dining room.

"Seyong-shi, how old are you?" Hoya asked thered hair boy.

Seyong held up tree fingers. "Twee!" He shouted. Hoyha's eyes widened. "Me too! Yay! Let's be friends!" He said, holding hands with Dongwoo. The red hair nodded. "Sure! Hoya-shi do you know how to dance?" He asked with a wide smile.

Hoya nodded. "Yes! I love dancing!" Seyong smiled again. "Me too! Let's have a contest." Hoya nodded again. "Woo-Woo hyun! Can you judge us?"

Dongwoo smiled and nodded. "Sure!"

"Joonkyu, how old is Chaejin?" Sunggyu asked the shy boy. (A/N: You are my shy shy shy boy, Oh Oh Oh my boy Lol i love that song)Th

The black haired boy shrugged. "Youngmin hyung and Kwangmin hyung said he's ummmmm a few months old but I didn't ask mommy." Woohyun nodded. "Sunggyu hyung! Should we bring Sungjong?"

Sunggyu thought for a moment and then smiled. "Sure! I'll go get him."

You were chatting with you friends when Sunggyu tugged on your sleeve. "What's wrong, Sunggyu?"

"Can you give me Sungjong? I think Chaejin wants to meet him."

You nodded and handed a finally waken Sungjong to the older boy. "Thank you ____!"

"Chaejin! This is your friend! Sungjong!" Woohyun shouted, pointing at Sungjong.

Sungjong sat up and played with his doll. "Kya!" He said or....shouted. Chaejin stared at the other boy and held up his hands to his olde brohter, Joonkyu, indicating that he wanted to me picked up.

Joonkyu smiled as he picked up the baby and ran towards Youngmin. "Hyung! Chaejinnie wants to be hold!" Kwangmin stared at his blonde brother. "Youngmin, I'll hold him." We walked over to his younger brother took his baby brother. (A/N: Ok, if your confused, I'll explain it. Youngmin and Kwangmin are twins. They have a four year old brother, which is Joonkyu, and a baby brother, Chaejin. Ok?)

Chaejin stared at his older brother and fell asleep. Suddenly, you hear. "Yah! Sungjong! You can't eat that! It's dirty!" You chuckle and excuse yourself to get Sungjong.

 

"It's a tie!" Dongwoo shouted. "You were both good!"

Hoya and Seyong were out of breath. "Thank....you.....hyung..." And then Hoya embraced Seyong. "You were so good!" Seyong hugged back. "You too Hoya!" Dongwoo clenched his fist ad seperated the two. "Alright. That's enough." He said, holding Hoya who laughed with Seyong.

 

"Hi! My name is Sungyeol and this is Myungsoo! How about you?" Sungyeol asked, holding out a hand to the twin girls. The taller girl took it. "My name is Hwayoung and this is my older twin, Hyoyoung!"

Myungsoo stared at the two back and forth. "Which one of you is Hyoyoung?" The shorter girl raised her hand. "Just remember that Hwayoung is a bit taller than me." Both Sungyeol and Myungsoo nodded.

"Let's a play a game!" Sungyoel shouted to the 9 other babies. Sunggyu shrugged. "What do you want to paly Sungyeol?" The tall boy thought for a moment. "Hmmmm.....hide and seek!"

All the babies nodded and then WOohyun spoke up. "Who's it?"

No one answered until Seyong said, "Let's play rock, papers, and scizzors. Whoever has the same hand are teams." They nodded. "Ready? kai yi bai bo!"

Sunggyu- Paper

Woohyun- Rock

Hoya- rock.

Dongwoo- scizzor

Hyoyoung, Hwayoung- both paper (Twins telepathy lol)

Joongkyu- Rock

Sungyeol- Scizzor

Myungsoo- quickly switches his rock into scizzors

Seyong- rock

Sunggyu nodded. "Alright. So, Myungsoo, Syungyeol, Dongwoo are a team, Seyong, Woohyun, Hoya, Joonkyu, are a team, and me and the twins are teams. But who's it?"

Seyong spoke up again ."Let's play again, but only one person of each team. So it's me, Myungsoo, and Hyoyoung will do it again. Whoever loses is it."

"Kai Yi Bai Bo!"

Seyong and Myungsoo- scizzor

Hyoyoung- Rock

"Yay! I win! You guys are it!"

Seyong shook his head. "Now we're on our own because choosing teams was just part of the game. So Myungsoo and I'll be it. Get ready!"

"89.....uh....20..........4........77"

All the babies scurried around the apartment, trying to find a place to hide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Try to guess where they're hiding. :D

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

<3