One Big Happy Family

Babysitting Infinite

It was morning. Yesterday was amazing. Donghae was sooo romantic. He took me to this exve restraunt, paid, we went to the beach, OMG!!! I feel like a girl fanning over a celebrity.

"_____~behgopahyo~" My eyes slowly opened and cute Woohyun was standing next to me.

"What is it Woohyun?"

"Behgopahyo~~~"

He's so cute. "Arraso. I'll make you something."

I picked him up onto my arms we went to the kitchen. The fridge was full with food. "Woohyun~ah, what do you want to eat?"

Woohyun's eyes scanned through the fridge and locked his eyes on the kimbap. "That~"

I nodded and took out the frozen dish. "Do you want it cold or warm Woohyun?"

Woohyun shrugged. "Cold!"

He's so adorable~~~~ "Arraso~"

"Neh! I'll wait on the table."

Just then, the doorbell rang. "Coming!" i shouted and walked to the door. I opened it. "Hey my love~" Donghae greeted with a peck on my lips. I couldn't help but smile. "Donghae? Why are you here?"

"What? I can't be with my special girl? Oh. And I brought breakfast for you and the kids."

I continued to smile. "Thanks Fishy."  I took the bags and placed them on the table. "Omg! You bought chicken?!"

"You don't like it?"

"I love it! Thanks Donghae!" I threw my arms around him which he gladly accpeted it.

"_____~I'm still hungry~" Oh Yeah. I forgot Woohyun was still here. I grabbed on drumstick and gave it to him. "Eat slowly so that you won't choke ok?" He nodded.

***

Hoya viciously shook his blonde hyung. "Hyung~~~it's time to wake up!"

Dongwoo shot his eyes open. "I smell chicken!"

"I told you to wake up!"

"CHICKEN!" Dongwoo shouted and rushed out the door yelling chicken. "Woohyun!m I want chicken!"

Woohyun shook his head. "Nope hyung~brush your teeth first."

Dongwoo pouted. "Even though Sunggyu hyung is not here, you're like the second Sunggyu hyung."

"Merong~Oh! That reminds me! I need to wake up hyungie!" Woohyun jumped off his seat and ran to his room before Dongwoo stopped him.

"Yah! Woohyun! You have to wash your hands! it's all dirty!"

Woohyun checked his little oily fingers. "Oh. Neh hyung!" He ran into the bathroom before going into his room.

After washing his hadns, Woohyun jumped on the sleeping Sunggyu. "Hyung!" he shouted, receving an' Eeck!" From the elder.

"Woohyun! Are you trying to squash me?!"

"Merong~Wakie Wakie or else the Sunshine will burn your !"

Sunggyu sighed and scratched his hair. "I smell chicken."

"Donghae hyung brought it for us."

"Really?"

"Yeah! So go brush your teeth and come downstairs to eat! I'll wait for you hyung!"

Sunggyu smiled. "Arraso~"

***

"Soo-Soo~~~Wake up~Donghae hyung brought us chicken." Sungyeol shook his hubby, who had no reaction but continued to sleep. "Soo-Soo~"

"No Yeollie. I want cupcakes."

"But I gave you a lot yesterday!"

"I want some more."

"Soo-Soo~"

"Cupcake~"

"Fine. I'll leave you here then. Hmph!" Sungyeol crossed his arms and turned away from the sleeping boy. Just then, Donghae and I came into the room. "Yeollie~ah, why isn't Myungsoo up yet? The chicken is about to get cold."

Sungyeol sniffed. "____! Soo-Soo called my a poopey head and he said mean things to me!"

"What? Myungsoo, did you really say those stuff?" Donghae asked, shaking the younger boy gently.

Myungsoo shot up. "WHAT?! NO I DIDN'T! YEOLLIE IS LYING!!!"

Sungyeol laughed. "Merong~you're up Soo-Soo."

Myungsoo pouted. "Donghae hyung! Yeollie tricked me!"

Donghae and I both laughed. I walked forward. "Myungsoo ah, it's time to get up. Come on. Yeollie will take care of you."

"Fine...."

Sungyeol crossed his arms with a devious smile on his face. "That's right! Now go get your in the bathroom and brush your teeth! You better listen to your wifey!"

Myungsoo sighed. "Neh....." and dragged himself to the bathroom with a bossy Sungyeol behind him.

Donghae turned to me. "Wifey?"

I sighed. "Don't ask. It's complicated."

AT THE TABLE

"CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN!" Was the only word that can be heard other than, "IT'S MINE or THAT'S MINE or GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY CHICKEN!"

I sighed. "Kids."

Suddenly, I felt a pair of amrs around my waist and Donghae rested his head on my shoulder. "It's ok right ____. We'll have kids someday too."

OMG. I'm too young. "N-Neh...." Was the only thing I could say. Wait What? WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT?!

"_____?" Hoya called me.

"Yeah Hoya?"

"We're like a family now!"

"What?"

"Yeah! We're like a family. You're like our umma, and Donghae hyung is like our appa! We're one big happy family!"

I giggled. "Neh Hoya. We're a family."

Just then, Sungyeol was about to pick up the last chicken until Dongwoo yelled. "Yah! That's mine!"

"Ani! I want it!"

Sunggyu- "I'm your hyung! I take it!"

Woohyun- "But I'm hungry too!!!"

Hoya- "Give me it!"

Myungsoo- "I want it! Yeollie and I will share! You must take care of your dongsaengs!!!"

Sungjong- "Pabo,Pabo, Pabo, Pabo,Pabo, Pabo!!! Na! Na!" He shouted as he pointed to all his hyungs.

I sughed. "What ever happen to one big happy family?