Dungeon

Babysitting Infinite

"Hyung~I'm bored~play with me~" Woohyun whined, tugging on Sunggyu's shoulder.

Sunggyu sighed. "Woohyun~ah. I need to finish this painting. It's ____'s Christmas present."

The younger boy pouted. "Fine, but do you promise me that you'll play with me after you're done hyung?"

"Neh."

"Ok! Hurry up then!" Woohyun shouted and rushed out the room and went to Myungyeol's. "Myungsoo! Sungyeol! What are you doing?!"

Sungyeol looked up at his hyung. "We're staring out the window......."

"Wae?"

Myungsoo sighed. "Becuase there's nothing to do and the sky seems more fun than us."

"Ah......ok. Then let me stare at teh sky with you!"

"Ok."

***

Hoya was coloring on his desk while Dongwoo was taking nap. But since Dongwoo snores soo loud, how can Hoya concentrate?

The younger boy looked at his embarassing hyun and sighed. "Aish. Hyungs."

He took his coloring books and his art box and walked to Myungyeol's room.

"Myungsoo? Sungyeol? Woohyun hyung? What are you doing?"

"Staring at the sky......"

".........normal. Truly a normal thing to do." Hoya said in a exaggerated tone.

Woohyun sighed. "What are we suppose to do?"

Hoya looked at his books then at the sky. "Watching the sky is normal." He nodded and put down his supplies and joined them in watching the sky.

***

Meanwhile, Dongwoo had just woken up. "Hoya?" No one.  "Hoya?" He got up and walked around the room. "He must be in Myungsoo's and Sungyeol's room." The blonde boy walked to the room next store.

"Hoya?"

"Hey Hyung."

"What are you guys doing?"

"Watching the sky."

"Wae?"

"It's pretty."

"Ah....ok."

"Wanna watch with us?"

"Sure."

*SIGH* MEANWHILE

Sunggyu had just finished his painting. "Done! ____ is going to love this! Oh yeah Gotta play with Woohyun now." He ran to Myungyeol's room.

"Hey guys! What are you doing?"

"Watching the sky."

"Why?"

"It's pretty."

"Wanna watch with us?"

"Nah. Oh! Let's play dungeon!"

The other 5 babies looked at each other and then smiled. "Sure!"

Myungsoo stood up. "Let's have a team. Yeollie and Hoya hyung  are princesses, Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung are the monsters and Dongwoo hyung and me are the super heroes!"

Sungyeol pouted. "Yah! Soo-Soo! Why do I have to be the princess?!"

Myungsoo smirked. "Awww~because you're pretty~"

The choding blushed. "Ok! I'll be the princess!"

Myungsoo nodded in agreement. "Hoya hyung too!"

Hoya stared at Myungsoo. "You're such a genius Myungsoo........." He said in a exaggerated tone.

"But I want to be the princess!" Woohyun whined as he broke down on the floor. "I wanna be it!"

Sunggyu sighed and patted Woohyun's hair. "It's ok Woohyun. You're on my team."

Woohyun pouted. "Fine~"

Dongwoo clapped his hands. "Ok! Now, Hoya and Sungyeol will wear dresses!"

"WHAT?!" The two babies shouted. Myungsoo laughed. "Come on Yeollie." He dragged Hoya and Sungyoel to the bathroom and came out with long towels around Hoya and Sungyeol's waists.

"Soo-Soo! This looks weird!"

"It's ok Yeollie! You look pretty!"

"Fine~"

But Dongwoo couldn't help but stare at Hoya.

"Hyung! Stop looking at me like that!"

"Oops. Sorry Hoya. Anyway, let's play."

Woohyun nodded. "Sunggyu hyung! Let's get our swords."

"Kay."

Myungsoo turned to Dongwoo. "Hyung. We should play in the living room. There's more room." Dongwoo nodded. "Let's go."

"We should build a fort too!" Sungyeol shouted as they arrived at the living room.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES OF BUILDING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT LONG THEIR DRESSES/TOWELS ARE......

"Eek! Help!" Sungyeol and Hoay shouted as they hid behind Myungsoo and Dongwoo from Woohyu and Sunggyu.

"We're gonna take your brains!" Woohyun shouted as he held up his sword/broom.

"Time out!" Myungsoo shouted.

Sunggyu looked at the younger boy in confusion. "What's wrong Myungsoo?"

Myungsoo held up two fingers. "One, Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung have to be scarier. And two, Dongwoo hyung doesn't have a brain."

"Yah!"

"Sorry hyung but it's true."

Sunggyu sighed. "Ok. We'll be scarier. Woohyun what should we say?"

"Just get on~ with it." Sungyeol complained as he yawned.

"Arraso~*cough* Prepare to die!"

"That's more like it hyung! Now let's fight! Hiya!" Myungsoo flung his plastic hammer at his hyung who dodged it.

"GO SOO-SOO!" Sungyeol shouted.

Hoya stared at the blonde. "Hyung! Do something!"

"OK Ok! Get ready to be pul....pulver.....pulva....." (He's trying to say pulverize.)

Hoya looked at his hyung in disbelief. "Ooo~bad grammer~that'll scare them......."

"Be quiet Hoya! I'm trying to be funny!"

"No One is laughing."

Suddenly, Woohyun fell to the ground laughing.

Dongwoo looked at Hoya with a smirk. "See? Woohyun is laughing."

Hoya rolled his eyes. "Well someone has to."

"Grrrr....."

"Dongwoo hyung! Look out!" Myungsoo shouted and blocked Sunggyu's attack.

Dongwoo wiped a sweat. "Phew. Thanks Myungsoo."

Sungyeol smiled. "Yay! Go Soo-Soo!"

Hoya facepalmed himself. "Argh. I have an idiot Dongwoo hyung, I must be the luckiest boy in the world."

"Hi-ya!" Dongwoo flung his sword at Woohyun.

"Eep!" Woohyun rolled over. "Phew. I almost got hit."

Sunyeol turned to Hoya. "Hyung! We should fight them too!"

Hoya sighed. "Fine."

"Ok! I'm going to get some weapons. Don't get too jealous becuase I'm not going to give you any." Sungyeol ran into his room and came back carrying, "Beware evil! We have underwears! Hi-ya!" He threw a pair at Sunggyu.

Hoya's eyes widened at his unbeveliveable dongsaeng. "Ok. He just went into his room and came back throwing underwears...I am SO~jealous and....pink underwear with hearts?.........really not something I needed to see."

Sunggyu stared at the underwear throwing boy and then to Woohyun. "So....he's throwing.....underwears......?"

Woohyun shrugged and stared at Sungyeol blankly. "Yeah Sure Why not." He turned to his Hyung. "Let's tie up Dongwoo hyung."

Sunggyu smiled. "Yeah Sure Why not."

The two walked over to Dongwoo who stared blankly at them "Huh?! What are you doing?!" Before he knew it, his hands were tied and his mouth was covered with a towel so he couldn't speak.

Myungsoo looked around the room. "Sunggyu hyung? We made a big mess."

Hoya checked the room. "Hyung. This is bad." He turned to Dongwoo. "Mph! Mph!" Unable to speak.

Hoya stared at him. "Ok. So it's not all bad."

Sungyeol looked at the mess. "Cool, ah, I mean, oops."

Sunggyu nodded. "We should clean up."

"OK!"

Woohyun untied Dongwoo. The dino boy glared at him. "I am SOOO not playing this ever again." The younger boy laughed. "Sorry hyung~anyway, let's clean up."

"Clean up, clean up, everyone had some fun, clean up, clean up, everyone has a share~" The kids sang.

"Myungsoo! The pillows go there! Sungyeol! The cup goes there!" Hoya shouted as he pointed to the sofa and the desk.

Sunggyu stared at him. "How do you know that?"

Hoya sighed. "It's psychology in science and knowledge in which pillows belong to a group of sofas and cups belongs to carbon desks."

Dongwoo's mouth dropped. "How did you know that?! Did you read that on the back of a cereal box?"

Hoya glared at him. "No! Because I have a brain! And  ____ taught me!"

Sungyeol and Myungsoo stared at each other and then back at Hoya. "Scary. Very Scary." They said with a staight tone and face.