The Fair

Babysitting Infinite

Hi Hi :D From starting now, I'm going to put this story in your point of view as in 'I'

Hope you guys won't get confused :D

Enjoy

 

 

"Pizza!" Woohyun shouted as he took a big bite of his chicken topped pizza.

It was about 3:39 and I decided to take out the babies for lunch and headed to the pizza parlor.

"____. I don't like these green things." Sungyeol complaining. I laughed. "Sungyeol ah, peppers are good for you." I said and picked up one small piece. "Try it."

Sungyeol hesitated at first but took a small bite. "It's horrible. I don't want it." He said and spat it out on his plate. I laughed. "Arraso."

"____> When we're done eating, can we go the fair?" Dongwoo asked with his stuffed mouth.

"Hm......Ok." They should have fun today right?

AT THE FAIR

"WAH!!!! COOL!!!!" The kids ran to all the games and rides.

"Hyung! I want to play this!" Hoya ran to jumping castle. They quickly took off their shoes and jumped inside. "WOO!!!! YAY!!!! IT'S SO FUN!!!!" Dongwoo shout and be heard even at the other side of the world.

"Sungjong ah, what are you doing?" I looked down at the restless baby on my arms. "Na~Na~" He pointed to the huge teddy bear prize at water gun booth.

"You want that?" He looked so adorable when he nodded. I smiled and walked to the booth. "How much does cost to play?"

"A dollar." The owner turned around and I froze. "D-DONGHAE?!"

He looked shocked and then smiled. "Oh? ____, you're here too?"

I nodded with my red face. "Y-You know, kids wanted to play. You work here?"

He smiled and made blush mad. "Yepp." He answered. Kya~What should I do?

"Na~Na!~" Sungjong continued to want the bear. Donghae laughed. "Sungjong ah, you want that bear?" Sungjong nodded again.

"Alright. If ____ wins, you can have it ok?"

Sungjong stared at the hotness infront of me, and then to me, with pleading eyes. I sighed and pulled out a dollar. "Here."

Donghae accpeted it and grabbed his mic. "Any other challenger? You win and get a prize." Many people thought for a moment but changed their minds. He pointed to a nearby boy. "Hey you, wanna play?"

The boy shook his head and Donghae smirked. "Come on, scared that this pretty lady will beat you?" OMG did he just say what I think he said omg, why am I heating up?

The boy shook his head again. "Sorry dude, I ran out of money." And walked away.

Donghae sighed. "Alright. I guess I'll have to face you then."

"What?"

"Come on, it'll be fun." He jumped over the counter and sat next to me. "When the bell rings, aim at the target. Whoever's toy gets to the top first wins." He pointed to the stuff dog above the red target.

I nodded. "I'll beat you in a flash." He laughed. "Arraso.I'll go easy on you."

The bell rang and we began. He missed at first but I was in complete sync.

Few seconds later, I obviously won. "Haha. Told you I'd win."

"ok ok, I went easy."

"No you didn't!"

"Yeah I did!" He laughed and jumped over the counter again, grabbing the teddy bear. "Here's your prize, pretty lady."

I chuckled and took the bear. "I'm not an easy girl." I joked and we both laughed in unison.

"Yo Hyukjae! Take over for me!" He shouted at the back. A platinium haired boy walked out. "Yah. Can't I at least get some sleep?"

"Come on. I'm taking my friend around the place." Donghae asnwered with his oh so sweet voice.

Hyukjae stopped and stared at me. He tugged Donghae's arm and smirked "Yah. Don't get naughty."

Donghae stared at him and blushed. Huh? Blushed.

"Hyung, shut up."

"Hey I'm just watching over you. Walk fast, Don't talk to strangers, Don't say more than 2 words, don't hold hands, don't get too close to each other---"

"Aigoo! Why are you treating me like a little kid?! You're not umma!!!"

Hyukjae laughed. "I'm just playing around. Go have fun." He swooed him off and I giggled silently when we walked off.

"Aish that monkey." Donghae whined, scratching the back of his head.

I laughed again. "Really? I thought that was pretty funny."

"Yah! Aish~....so where the kids?"

"Let's see, Woogyu and Myungyeol are in the house of mirrors and Yadong is in the castle."

He bursted into laughter when I said 'yadong'. "Yah. Yadong? They're called yadong? ?"

I laughed and hit his arm. "Yah! You don't know what kind of questions the kids asks! Just yesterday, Sungyeol asked me what does 'Blow Me' mean!"

"Chincha?"

"Chincha! I swear, kids these days are NOT innocent!"

"Hey, you look like a tough boy. Do you want to play?" The man from the archery booth pointed to Donghae.

"Me."

"Yep. Do you wanna play and win a prize for your wife?"

Donghae looked at me and we both laughed. "Sorry mister. We're not married."

"Oh? You're not?"

I laughed. "I'm just taking care of this child."

The man laughed loudly. "Oh. Mianhae. You two just look like a happy couple. So, do you want to paly or not young man? If she's not your wife then win a prize for your girlfriend."

We laughed again. Figuring not to embarass the man, Donghae nodded. "Sure. What much does it cost?"

"A dollar."

"Alright." Donghae pulled out the money and handed it to the owner. "What do I have to do?"

"Ok. You have three arrows. All you have to do is aim at the target and get at least within the blue."

"Neh."

Donghae began concentrated. Did I mention he looked so hot? Anyway, he had his tongue out to the side of his cheek and one eye closed. The first arrow flew and landed on the blue. Second arrow shot into blue and again and lastly, the last one went into the red.

"My, My, You're the first challenger to have such a high score. As promised, pick your prize."

Donghae looked at me. "Which one do you want?"

I shrugged. "I'm not the one that won."

My long time crush laughed. "Arraso. I'll take the butterfly necklace."

The owner complied and handed Donghae the accessory. I raised a brow in confusion. "A necklace?"

He nodded and went behind me. I felt my long hair being picked up and a cold object around my neck. "Wah?"

"Like it?"

I nodded. "Em. Thanks Donghae." I blushed at the object that was frettled by my hands.

***

"Soo-Soo?! Where are you?!" Sungyeol shouted inside the house of mirrors, clearly lost. "Soo-Soo! I'm scared! Soo-Soo!"

"Sungyeol?"

"Hyung?"

"It's me, Woohyun hyung. I lost Sunggyu and Dongwoo hyung." Woohyun stated as he picked up Sungyeol from the floor.

"The house of mirror is scary! What if monsters ate Soo-Soo and Sunggyu hyung!?" Hoya shouted.

Woohyun shrugged. "There are no such things as monsters Sungyeol. Relax. We'll find the hyungs.

***

"Hyung? We lost Sungyeol and Woohyun." Myungsoo said, scratching the head.

Sunggyu sighed. "Myungsoo, I've been saying that for the last few......" He counted his fingers. "A lot of times now."

"But hyung~~~We really need to find them. This house is really confusing~~~aren't you worried about Woohyun?"

"Of course! That's why we're looking for them! AISH~"

"Hyung~~~ hyungs where are you?

"Woohyun?"

"Hyung?"

"Woohyun-ah, where are you?"

"I'm at---hey look! I see myself! Wow! I look really nice! Sungyeol! Look! I see myself in the mirror. Hi me!!!"

"Hyung, we're in the house of mirrors, of course---Hey! I look cute! Hi me!!!"

"Woohyun! This is not the time to be playing around!"

"I'm sorry hyung! but I'm just too cute!"

"Whatever. Just stay where you are and don't move!"

FEW MINUTES LATER

"Finally! I found you!" Sunggyu shouted as he ran to Woohyun and embraced him. "You're not hurt or anything are you?"

Woohyun shook his head. "I'm fine hyung."

"Soo-Soo!!!~~~~" Sungyeol cried out and ran to his husband. "Soo-Soo! I was so scared!!!"

"There, there Sungyeol. It;s ok, I'm here." Myungsoo reasurred and pecked Sungyeol's forehead.

MEANWHILE

"Hyung, I'm tired." Hoya said as he plopped down on the mat, panting.

Dongwoo nodded. "Me too Wonnie. Let's go find _____"

They got out the castle and looked around.

"I found you!"

I felt someone pull my leg. "Oh! Hoya!"

"____! I'm tired."

"Arraso." I handed the sleeping Sungjong to Donghae and picked up Hoya. "Aigoo~You're full of sweat Hoya."

Hoya nodded, out of breath.

"____?" Dongwoo spoke up, "Where's Sunggyu hyung, Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Myungsoo?"

"They're in the house if mirrors. Let's go find them." I said and we walked to the house.

When we got there, the 4 kids got out just in time. "Sunggyu!" I shouted.

Sunggyu turned around and ran to me, along with the others. "____!"

"____! We got lost in that house! It was scary!" Sungyeol shouted, holding onto Myungsoo.

"It's ok Sungyeol, at least Myungsoo was with you right?" Donghae said, patting the tall boy's head.

"____! Did you know that I'm super cute?! I look adorable!" Woohyun shouted in my ear and made me laugh. "You're super cute Woohyun ah."

"____, Let's take the kids to the ice cream parlor."

"Sure. Come on kids."