rge

Babysitting Infinite

"Soo-Soo is still sick?" Sungyeol asked after Sunggyu came out of his room to check on him. The older baby nodded which made Sungyeol slid down on the seat.

Sunggyu patted his dongsaeng's head and trying his best to comfort him. "Don't worry Sungyeol. Myungsoo will be god soon." Sungyeol nodded slowly and sobbed.

Woohyun, who was watching afar was holding onto his star and walked to Sungyeol. "Let's play a game to make you feel better Sungyeol!"

Sungyeol nodded slugly. "What do you want to play hyung?"

The star holding baby thought for a moment. "Let's play house." Sungyeol nodded. "Sure hyung. You be the door, and I'll slam you."

Horrified, Woohyun backed up a bit. "Uh...nevermind. Let's play something else." He paused. "How about....dugeon?"

Sungyeol nodded again. "Ok. You be the dragon and I'll slice you into pieces."

Woohyun took more steps back. "Uh.......Hitting the target?"

"Ok. You stay still while I stab you with the pointing sharp things."

"Singing?"

"Sure, You be the microphone and I'll sing in your ear."

"Uh......dancing?"

"Ok! You be the floor and I'll step on you!"

Woohyun backed up again but stopped when he bumped into the corner of the wall. "Sunggyu hyung! Sungyeol is being mean!"

Sunggyu sighed. "Sungyeol, why do you ahve to ruin all those games?"

Sungyeol shrugged. "Mainhae hyung. I'm just sad that Soo-Soo still doesn't feel well." He pouted with his cute lips. Woohyun nodded. "Don't worry Sungyeollie. Soo-Soo will feel better soon. Right Sunggyu hyung?"

The oldest baby nodded. "Let's watch TV." He took the remote and clicked the buttons. "Hey! Barney!"

Woohyun stared at him with an exaggerated looked that made Sunggyu sigh. "Oh alright. No Barney." Woohyun nodded and took the remote. "Let's see.....Teletubbies?"

"Girl, you serious?" Sungyeol asked, snatching the remote. "We're big kids. So we're suppose to watch this. That's what my hyung said to me." He flipped the channel to My Little Pony.

Hoya came into the room and rolled his eyes. "Yes. Because big kids watch talking ponys. Give me that." He grabbed the remote. "Let's watch this." he said, pointing to race cars.

Dongwoo sighed next to him. "Wae? Race Cars are boring. Let's watch something else." he grabbed the remote but then Sungyeol toom it from him. "Ani.  Since Soo-Soo and Sungjong aren't here, I'm the maknae. So you guys have to take care of me. Now let's watch this."

"No! Why do we have to listen to you?!"

"Ani! It's my turn!"

"Give me the remote! I'm the oldest!"

"So what?! I'm the second oldest now give ME the remote!"

They started fighting until the remote flew out of their hands. "No!!!!" They scream slowly as if they were in a movie. The remote flew until someone caught it.

He smirked. "Yah. Whya re you guys so noisy." Myungsoo asked, holding his babmboo pillow."

Sungyeol's eyes widened. "Soo-Soo? You ok!" He ran to his hubby and hugged him. "I'm so happy!"

Sunggyu nodded in response. "So Myungsoo. Since you're ok now, and you have the remote.....can you give me it?"

"Ani! Give me it Myungsoo! I'm your bestest hyung!"

"Ani! I am!"

"No! Me!"

"Me!"

"Quiet!" Myungsoo shouted. "Since I have the remote. I get to choose. And since Sungyeol's my wifey, he gets to choose as well. And besides....Sungjong's not here. Which makes me the maknae. So Yeollie, what do you want to watch?"

Sungyeol thought for a moment. "Oh! I think Infinite's Sesame Player is on! Let's watch it."

Myungsoo nodded and pecked on Sungyeol's forehead. "Neh~"