Mouse

Babysitting Infinite

"Soo-Soo. Are you sure you're feeling alright?" Sungyeol asked, stil worried if Myungsoo would get sick again. The younger nodded. "I'm sure Yeollie. If you're with me, then I'm fine." He said, making Sungyeol blush.

"Yah. Can you two love birds stop that? It's annoying." Dongwoo shouted, making the other two jump.

"H-Hyung! When did you get here?"

"What are you talking about? I've always been here."

Myungsoo cocked his head. "Really? Oh, I didn't notice. Maybe because you're too un-noticable."

"WHAT?!"

Sungyeol chuckled. "Yeah hyung. We had no clue you were there."

The older hyung jumped down his seat and ran to Hoya. "Hoya! They're being mean to me!" He shouted and Myungyeol hi5 each other. "Yes! He's gone."

Meanwhile, Dongwoo was whining to Hoya about what had happened. "And the they called me un-noticable, they're so mean!"

Hoya sighed and put down his crayon. "Hyung. You know that they just tricked you right?"

"Huh?"

"They tricked yu so that you can get away from them."

"Oh.....but they're still mean!"

Hoya giggled. "You're a babo hyung."

Dongwoo shook his head. "Aniyo. Hoya, help me."

"How hyung?

"I don't know. Think of a plan. You're the smart one."

"Ha. Fine. Alright." Hoya said as he leaned closer to Dongwoo and whispered into his ear. "Ok. This is what we're going to do......."

***

Meanwhile, Woohyun was still napping as Sunggyu was practicing his abc's until he had woken up the younger baby. "Hyung? Waht are you singing?" He asked drowsly.

Sunggyu hummed the song again. "I'm practicing the abc's."

"Wae?"

"Because once I turn 6, my mommy said that I need to go to school."

"School? My hyung had said that it was a fun place with lots of people and friends."

"Mhm."

"Hyung?"

"Yeah Woohyun?"

"When you go to school and have friends....will you forget about me?"

Sunggyu paused for a moment and looked at Woohyun. "What? Of course not! Wy would I do that? You're my favorite dongsaeng!"

Woohyun smiled and jumped on his hyung. "Really hyung? Alright, then you promise you won't forget me?"

"I won't Woohyun. I promise."

"Yay! Saranghae hyung!" He said and hugged Sunggyu. "Hyung. Let's play with the others now." Woohyun said and ran to the living room.

"Kya! A mouse!" Sungyeol shouted and hugged Myungsoo. "It's ok Yeollie. It's only a mouse."

"Yeah but it's disgusting.....wait a sec....is it died?" Sungyeol asked, staring at the dark object and turned to Myungsoo. "Soo-Soo. Can you check it out?"

"Huh? Oh...uh. Ok." The younger baby carefully slid down the couch and walked to the mouse slowly. Suddenly, "BLAH!" Dongwoo and Hoya popped up behind the TV and scard the two babies.

"Yah!" Sungyeol shouted, still clutching on Myungsoo's plaid shirt. "You're mean!"

Myungsoo nodded. "How dare you scare Yeollie like that?!" He said and glared at them. Hoya shrugged. "Sorry hyung, but that's what you get for being mean to my Dongwoo hyung."

Dongwoo nodded. "Yeah! Hoyas right! You meanies!"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes as Sungyeol held onto his tighter. "But is that really a mouse?" Sungyeol asked, pointing to the object as if it was an alien. Hoya shook his head. "Ani. It's just a toy."

"Oh...you meanie!" Sungyeol shouted and hid behind Myungsoo.

Woohyun and Sunggyu came into the room. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Hoya hyung is being a meanie!"

"Ani! Sungyeol is!"

"No! Pabo Dongwoo is!"

"I'm not a pabo, Myungsoo! And you are the meanie!"

"QUIET!" Sunggyu shouted. "You're all pabos! Now clean up this mess!"

"Neh........."

Ding~Dong~the doorbell rang. Woohyun ran to the door and tried to jump to reach the doorknob. "Hyung! I'm too short! Help me!"

Sunggyu nodded and told Woohyun to get on his back. He lifted the younger baby up and opened the door to see....."Hi hyungs!" Seyong shouted as he jumped from the door.

Woohyun glared at the younger one as he remember what had happened last time he was here. "What are you doing here?" He asked coldly.

Sunggyu shushed him. "Woohyun, be nice."

C.A.P walked into the rom and pcked up Seyong. "____is coming home late today do I'll be taking care of you today."

Woohyun nodded. "Ok!" 

Seyong jumped off of C.A.P and smiled at Woohyun. "Hyung! What do you want to play?"

Woohyun shrugged. "I don't know. But yu better back off from my Sunggyu hyung ok?!"

The red haired boy giggled. "Neh Hyung."

 

SORRY THIS WAS TOO SHORT! I RAN OUT OF IDEAS!

BTW, I'VE UPDATED

'JUST FRIENDS....RIGHT?'

AND

'I CAN HELP YOU'

HOPE YOU'LL READ IT!