Blow Me

Babysitting Infinite

When you came back from the daycare, it was about 10:39. You decided to get the babies to bed.

"Hyung! Let's go take a shower!" Hoya proclaimed and dragged Woohyun to the bathroom. "I need my PJs!" Woohyun imformed. Hoya laughed and nodded. "Oh yeah." He said rubbind the back of his head in embarrassment.

When the two were taking the shower, the other babies sat on the couch watching a movie. A happy movie.

"Why is Po so stupid?! His toy is right behind him! Turn around you stupid red teletubby!" Myungsoo shouted at the screen. Sungyeol laughed and hugged his dongsaeng. "Soo-Soo! He's just a teletubby!"

Myungsoo jumped down and crossed his arms. "Well I don't care! Po is stupid!"

"Stupid. Sungjong imitated. "Stupid." He said again as he pointed to Myungsoo.

"Sungjong! You can't call anyone stupid......except only Dongwoo hyung." Sungyeol said as he picked up the baby from the floor. "What did you just say?!" Dongwoo shouted, jumping off the couch. "Merong~" Sungyeol comeback.

Dongwoo- "Yah! Lee Sungyeol!"

Sungyeol- "Soo-Soo!"

Myungsoo- "Dongwoo!"

You- "Sungjong!"

Sunggyu- "Sunggyu!"

Dead silence........

Sunggyu stared at the others. "What? No One called my name......" Still silence until. "WE'RE DONE!" Hoya and Woohyun came out from the bathroom and to the living room.

Taking the chance from the awkardness, Sunggyu quickly got up, got his clothes and when to take a bath.

"Po! Po! Po!" Sungjong shouted pointing to the TV show. You shook your head. "No Sungjong. It's time for you to sleep."

Sungjong cried out more. "Po! Po! PO!!!!" You got shocked at his demand. "Ok Ok. Here." You place him down in front of the TV.

"Hyung. I wanna watch Blues' Clues!" Hoya shouted. "Po is stupid."

Myungsoo laughed. "Hoya hyung agrees with me Yeollie!" Yeollie rolled is eyes. "Whatever." Dongwoo got up and walked to the bathroom. "I'm going to take a bath with Sunggyu hyung."

"Soo-Soo! When they're done, let's take a bath together!" Sungyeol smiled and Myungsoo nodded back.

After everyone took a shower

"Soo-Soo, I'm bored." Yeollie complained and jumped on Myungsoo. "Hyung! I want to sleep." Sugnyeol shook his cute little head. "Ani! You play with me! I'm your hyung so you have to listen to me!"

Myungsoo sat up and sighed. "Kiss me and I'll wake up."

"Soo-Soo, I can't do that. I'm only thwee." He said as he held up 3 fingers. Myungsoo plopped back down again. "Fine. Then I won't play with you."

"Soo-Soo! Please~~~I'll be your bestest wifey~~~"

"Ani. No kiss, no wakey."

"Soo-Soo~"

"Too bad~"

 "Fine." Sungyeol leaned closer and peck Myungsoo's cheek. "Now can we play?"

Myungsoo shook his head. "Not my cheek. Here." He pointed to his lips and Sungyeol's eyes widened. "Wae?!"

"No kiss, No wakey."

Sungyeol rolled his eyes again and leaned closer. His lips touched Myungsoo's. "Now?"

"Blow me."

"What?"

"Blow me."

"What's that?"

Myungsoo shrugged. "I don't know. I heard a man say it to this lady. Hyung, what does it mean?" Sungyoel shook his head. "I don't know either."

The younger boy laughed. "Yeollie's dumb! HAHAHA!"

Sungyeol's face flushed up with anger when he heard that. "I am not! You babo!" He began to cry. "Umma!!!"

Myungsoo panicked and tried to calm Sungyeol down. "I'm sorry hyung. You're not stupid."

"*sniff* Rweawy?"

"Neh Yeollie. You're my wifey." He eye smiled and Sungyoel blushed.

"Awww! And you're my hubby! I love you Myungsoo!" The older boy hugged Myungsoo around the waist. "I love you too hyung."

"Soo-Soo?"

"Neh Hyung?"

"Can we play now?"

"Ok!"