Princess

Babysitting Infinite

You and the 7 babies were eating breakfast when Sungyeol asked, "____? What does 'Blow Me' mean?"

When you heard that, you nearly spat out your cereal on Woohyun's cute face. "What?! Where did you hear that?!" Sungyeol pointed to Myungsoo who was eating quietly. "Soo-Soo told me." Myungsoo shot up. "Huh?"

"Myungsoo, where do you hear that from?" You asked.

Myungsoo shrugged. "I heard it when we were coming home from the daycare yesterday."

"Well don't say it again arraso?"

"Neh. But what does it mean?"

"It's a bad word. Don't say that."

"Neh, mianhae ____"

You smiled. "It's ok." Myungsoo nodded and continued to eat his breakfast.

"Sungyeol, when we're done eating, wanna watch Barney together?" Woohyun asked, stuffing a spoonful of c-real cereal into his mouth. Sungyeol nodded. "Hurry up hyung! I'm almost done!"

Woohyun laughed. "Sungyeol, if I eat that fast, my cheeks will get chubby like yours." He pinched his cute cheeks.

Sungyeol fumed up with anger. "They're not chubby! They're cute!"

Woohyun laughed again. "Arraso~"

"Hyung!~

"Yeollie~ah, just ignore Woohyun hyung." Myungsoo said, pecking on Sungyeol's cheek. Sungyeol blushed. "Soo-Soo! You're not suppose to kiss me! ____ will get mad~"

Myungsoo giggled. "But you're my wifey~~~"

The doorbell rang and you opened to door. "Hey ____. You ready?" C.A.P. asked.

You nodded and turned to the babies. "Kids, Lenny, C.A.P. and I are going shopping ok? Sunggyu, I'm leaving you in charge."

Sunggyu nodded and you pecked his forehead. "Ok! I won't let you down!" He shouted, saluting cutely.

You smiled and walked out the door. "Bye kids. Behave!"

"Bye Bye!!!!"

***

"Ok. I'm in charge." Sunggyu reminded the babaies in the living room. The babies nodded and returned watching Barney. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and sat on the couch next to Woohyun.

Ok kids, can you help me find the green dinosaur? Barney asked his question over and over again.

"YES! YES! YES! HE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!!" Dongwoo shouted, shaking the TV.

"Hyung! Don't do that or else you'll break it!!!!!" Hoya shouted, pulling Dongwoo.

"Neh....." Dongwoo sat down again and Hoya giggled next to him. "You looked like a babo." He said.

Dongwoo laughed. "Ok really?" He did his tickle attack on Hoya, making the younger boy laugh in pain.

"Hyung stop! stop! It tickles! Hyung!

"Only if you say sorry."

"No! STOP!"

"Say sorry."

"S-Sorry hyung! HAHAHA!!!!"

Dongwoo finally stopped harassing his dongsaeng and corssed his arms and huffed. "Hmph. That's what I thought."

Hoya pouted and snuggled onto Dongwoo's shoulder. "I'm sorry hyung~~~"

Dongwoo huffed again. Hoay sighed and leaned closer, planting a kiss on Dongwoo's cheek. "Hyung, are you happy now?"

Dongwoo smiled. "Neh Howonnie~" He kissed him back.

"Yah, can you not do that when we're here?" Sunggyu asked, watching the yadong couple in disgust. Hoya pouted and turned to Woohyun who was giggling away. "Hyung~Sunggyu hyung is being mean~"

Woohyun nodded and wrapped his arms around Sunggyu's waist. "Hyung~~~You kissed me before didn't you?"

Sunggyu blushed and turned to his dongsaeng. "A-Ani. I was just helping your lip."

"Andwae hyung~~~you kissed me~~~"

"No. There was a bug on your lips so I killed it.....with my lips."

Woohyun giggled again. "Arraso~~" He said and pecked on Sunggyu's soft cheek. Sunggyu blushed harder. "Yah!" But Woohyun just kept giggled along with Hoya.

"Gyu~" Sungjong called, crawling on the floor to his hyung. "Gyu~~~"

Sunggyu got off the couch and picked up Sungjong. "What are you doing Sungjongie?"

Sunjong pointed to ABC blocks. Sunggyu laughed. "Oh~So you wanna paky that." He placed the baby near the toys. "Here." Sunjong picked up a stuffed bear.

"Soo-Soo. I'm bored." Sungyeol whined as he leanded on Myungsoo's shoulder. "What do you wanna do?"

Myungsoo shurgged. "I wanna sleep."

"You can't! Then I'll be bored!"

"Sorry hyung. When a baby's tired, they gotta sleep. nIghty nighty." The younger boy laid down on Sungyeol's lap. "Give me goodnight kissy." Myungsoo said, already had his eyes closed.

Sugnyeol rolled his eyes. "No. You won't play with me." Myungsoo chuckled. "Please wifey? I promise I'll play with you when I wake up."

The taller boy sighed. "Fine." He pecked on Myungsoo's lips. "Go to sleep so you will wake up faster."

Myungsoo laughed. "Arraso~" and snuggled on to Sugyeol's lap. "Goodnight."

"Nighty Nighty. Soo-Soo."

***

Sunggyu got up from the couch and carried the sleeping baby onto his bed leaving the others still in the living room.

"Hyung?" Woohyun asked to Dongwoo, who was eating chips. "Why are you still eating? We had breakfast already."

Dongwoo shrugged. "I'm a growing baby. I have to eat."

"Really? I wanna eat too!" Woohyun jumped off his seat and took a handful of Dongwoo chips. "It's so cute!" Woohyun proclaimed as he threw a popcorn into his small mouth.

"Hyung?" Hoya spoke up. "Can we play something? I;m bored and Barney's getting stupid."

 Dongwoo nodded. "What do you want to play?"

Silence.

"How about princess?" Woohyun asked. The others thought for a moment and then nodded. "Sure."

Hoya walked over to Sungyeol and Myungsoo who were both sleeping. "Yah. Wake up. Yah."

Sungyeol slowly opened his eyes and rubbed it. "Neh Hyung?"

"We're playing PRINCESS!!!" Woohyun shouted, shaking Myungsoo violently. "Yah wake up you babo!!!!!"

Myungsoo yawned and woke up. "Hyung, I'm up......." He turned to Sungyeol. "Yeollie~~~" he walked over and hugged him.

Sungyeol sighed. "We're playing princess Soo-Soo."

Myungsoo shook his head, half awake. "You're my only princess Yeollie~~~"

Sungyeol blushed. "Let's just play."

"So who's the princess?" Woohyun asked. THe other 4 looked at each other and nodded with a mischevious smile.

Hoya and Dongwoo picked up Woohyun by his arms. "Yah! What are you doing?! Yah!" Before he knew it, he was tied up on the clothes hanger. "Yah! is this the way you treat your hyung and dongsaeng?! YAH!"

Dongwoo laughed. "Relax Woohyun. You're the princess that's about to be eaten by a dragon."

"WHAT?! WHAT DRAGON?!"

"Look behind you."

Woohyun turned around and saw Myungsoo and Sungyeol changing into green clothes. "Yah!" Myungsoo shouted. "Don't look!"

"Dongwoo hyung. I don't wanna be the princess! No!"

Hoya laughed. "Relax hyung. Sunggyu is going to be the prince."

Woohyun went silent for a moment. "Sunggyu hyung is going to save me?"

The 4 nodded in unison.

Woohyun blushed. "Ok fine. I'll be the princess. JUST THIS ONCE!!!"

"OK!"

Just then, Sunggyu walked into the room after tucking in Sungjong but to see Myungyeol in green clothes, Yadong holding sticks and Woohyun tied up? "I've been gone for 3 minutes and this is what happens." He said in an exaggerated tone.

"We're playing princess hyung!" Dongwoo shouted with a wide smile.

Sunggyu sighed. "So I'm guessing I'm the prince and I have to save Woohyun."

"Yepp!"

FEW MINUTES LATER......

"Prepare to die!" Sunggyu shouted as he held up his 'sword' to Dongwoo and Hoya who were the villians.

"Andwae! You'll beat us! HI-Ya!" Dongwoo used his blade/broom and attacked Sunggyu but eventually missed and defeated.

"Hyung!" Hoya shouted, taking one glimse of his defeated hyung anf then running to Sunggyu but was easily beaten,

"Woohyun!" Sunggyu shouted as he beat the yadong couple.

"Sunggyu hyung!"

They ran into each other's arms like a movie until.

"Yah. Can we stop now? Soo-Soo and I are bored. And you getting too dramatic hyung." Sungyeol stated.

Woohyun laughed. "Ok."

***

"Omg this dress looks fabulous!" You shouted, holding up a pink dress.

 Strapless-pink-dress-3.jpg

"I love the bottom part! It's soo pretty!"

Lenny laughed with you. "Yeah. It'll look fabulous on you."

"Really?"

"Really. And." She leaned closer to your ear and says, "he might like it as well."

You blushed. He as in Donghae. Lee Donghae. Your long time crush. The one with the charming smile, the one with the muscles, the one with the cute personality.

"S-Shut up!"

"Haha, I'm just joking around."

"Ah? Can we go now? I have this feeling to put on makeup." C.A.P. said, feeling uncomfortable with all the dresses and makeup and high heels around him.

You nodded. "Yeah. I think the kids would be hungry. Let's go back. We'll shop another time."

"By another time, can we go somewhere that's a bit....not girly?" C.A.P. asked.

You and Lenny stared at each other and laughed.

"Haha. Boys." You said in unison.

***

You have just arrived infront of the apartment. "Kay. See you next time. Bye!"

"Bye ____!!!"

You opened the door. "Kids?" The lights were off and it was dark. "Kids?"

You turn on the living room light and gasps at the sight infront of you. The adorable sight infront of you.

The kids fell asleep on each other. They must had had so much fun when I was gone. You thought to yourself.

You decided to bring the boys to their beds one by one. Cause you know, you're pretty tired too.

You picked up Woohyun first. "I'm a pretty princess....." He said in his sleep. You chuckled.

Next, Sungyeol. "Soo-Soo......."

Myungsoo- "Yeollie....."

Dongwoo- "Ice cream and....cookies....and candy....did I mention ice cream?"

Hoya- "Twinkle twinkle little star............."

Sunggyu- "I'm in charge........"

You smiled. "Yes you are Sunggyu. Yes you are." After placing them on their beds, you gave them all goodnight kisses.

"Goodnight Kids. Sweet Dreams."