I'm so Stupid!!!

Babysitting Infinite

"Hyung?" Hoya asked in the middle of the night. "Hyung? Are you still sleeping? Hyung?!"

"Hoya! What is it?!" Dongwoo shouted, throwing his pillow to his feet. Hoya walked over to the older boy. "Hyung~I can't sleep~" The older boy got and and stared at hoya blankly with his blurry eyes. "Hoya~! Why couldn't you let me sleep!?"

Hoya took a step back from his hyung's shouting. "M-Mianhae H-hyung." He stared at his hyung with teary eyes and then bursted into tears. "I'm sawee! WAH!!! I'm sorry hyung! Wah!!!!!"

Panicking if Hoya would wake the others up and then get in trouble, he quickly patted Hoya's soft hair. "It's ok Hoya. Hyung's sorry. Stop crying. If you can't sleep then Hyung will play with you." Hoya stopped for a bit and then sobbed softly. "Really?" Dongwoo nodded and smiled. "Wonnie, What do you want to play?"

Hoya thought for a moment. "Um....Your superhero toy!"

"What....did you just.......say?"

"Hyung~I want to play that superhero!"

Dongwoo looked his toy and then back at Hoya. "H-Here....."

"Yay! Thank you hyung!"

The blonde boy watched as Hoya played with his toy along with his robot. "Boom Boom." He said, smashing them together until, snap~

One of the hero's arm snapped apart. Seeing this, Dongwoo immediately got up and snatched his toy back, staring at it in desbelief and glaring at Hoya. "You stupid! Look what you did!!! Batman, please be ok!!!"

Hoya couldn't help feel guity. "H-Hyung, I'm sorry. It was by accident. I'll try to fix it." He tried to take the toy but Dongwoo slapped him away. "Stupid! I don't need your help!" He grew violent and smacked Hoya on the back of his head....hard.

Hoya, who felt like he was about to die, ran to your room. "____!!!" He shouted, crying his heart out.

"Hm? Hoya? What's wrong?"

"Wah!!!! Dongwoo hit me! I think it's bleeding!!! Wah!!!! Apa!!!!" Hoya shouted, making Woogyu and Myungyeol come into the room. "Hoya? What happened?" Sunggyu asked.

"Dongwoo punched me!!! Wah!!!!"

You picked Hoya up and gently rocked him. "Hoya. It'll be fine. You're not bleeding, everything will be ok." You said softly.

Hoya's cries became less and lesser.

"Tell me what happened."

"Well....I was playing with Dongwoo hyung's toy with my robot, and then...its arm came off. I tried to take it but Dongwoo hit my hand and yelled and hit me....."

"Tch." Woohyun spoke up as he crossed his arms. "Looks like Hoya's hyung is stupid too. Just like you Sunggyu."

Sunggyu glared at him. "What do you mean?! And you should be calling me hyung!" Woohyun stuck out his tongue. "I won't!"

"Enough you two." You said in a strong voice. "Hoya, you can sleep with me." Woohyun suggest as he patted Hoya's hair. The crying boy looked up. "Really? Thanks hyung! But wouldn't Dongwoo hyung be lonely?"

Sunggyu shook his head. "I'll sleep on you bed Hoya, and you can sleep on mine." Hoya smiled. "Thanks hyung!" He said, hugging bot Woohyun and Sunggyu, making their faces too close for each other.

"_____? Sungjong is crying." Sungyeol stated as he pointed at the crib. You laughed and picked up the baby. "Jom sae mae li ah, han joe ehm ee so, appa do, umma do, aegi do."  You sang the three bears song and Sungjong fell asleep again.

"Kids, Go to sleep."

They nodded and headed off to their rooms.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, you went out to do grocery shopping and took Sungjong with you, leavng Sunggyu in charge of the house.

Dongwoo, who was quiet all morning, just sat on the couch, clenching onto his broken toy and flipping channels on the TV (The best way he can, that is.)Hoya ran into the living room and stood infront of Dongwoo, who wasn't looking at him.

"Hyung? Are you still mad at me?" Hoya asked, playing with his fingers.

Dongwoo still didn't look at him. "Go away. I hate you." He said coldly, earning a soft cry from Hoya. The younger boy ran out the room and came back holding his robot.

"Hyung...here." He said, holding his robot infront of Dongwoo. "You can have this......" He said lowly.

Dongwoo stared at the robot and then back at the TV. "Shii toue (I dont want it.)"

Hoya sighed and made another soft cry. "Ok....I'm sorry Mr. Robot." He took his favorite toy's arm and snapped it. "Bye Bye...." He said, crying this time. "I love you, robot...." And began taking apart his toy, while crying, one by one at a time. First the arms, then the legs, then its body, then its head.

" *Sniff* I love you Mr. Robot......but I love Dongwoo hyung more.....bye bye......" He sobbed even more. "Hyung? Now can you forgive me?" But no answer and no glance from the older boy. Hoya quickly grabbed Dongwoo's broken toy and ran to his room. He sat in the corner trying to fix the action figure.

He tried so many times to fix it with his tiny hands, but no use. Finally, he gave up when the toy's sharp helmet, scratched his finger making it bleed. He broke out into a louder cry. He dropped the toy and clenched his small fists covering his eyes, crying. "Wah!!! Why am I so stupid! Wae? Wae?! I lost Mr. Robot! I lost my favorite hyung, I broke my favorite hyung's toy! Wah!!! Umma!!!!"

You have just came back from shopping and opened the door but to see a crying boy running pass you and going outside. "Hoya! Where are you going?! It's too dangerous! Hoya!"  You shouted and ran after him.

Hoya didn't know where he was running to and slammed into a pole, leaving a bruise on his forehead. "Umma!!!" He cried out. The hurt boy looked around and noticed the park. Quickly, he entered it and hid behind the bushes, still crying his heart out.

"Hoya? Is that you?" A girl's voice came out of nowhere. Hoya turned around with his wet tears. "Noona?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You paced around the room, biting your thumb. "Hoya. Please be alright."

Dongwoo, who was sitting on the floor, couldn't help but remember Hoya taking apart his robot. He broke his robot....just for me.....Argh, I'm such a horrible hyung.

Suddenly, your cell phone began ringing. "Hello?" You a called.

"Hello? ____?"

"Nicole?"

"Yeah. I found Hoya behind the bushes in the park. He seemed to be crying. Do you wanna come over and pick him up? Becaus ehe insisted that he didn't want to go home. He said that he feels sad whenever he see's Dongwoo."

"Wae?"

"I don't know. Something about breaking his toy. I guess he feels guity."

"Where is he right now?"

"He's with me at my place."

You have out a relief sigh. "Thank God. Um...It's getting late and I don't think Hoya wants to come home and feel guity about his hyung right away. Can he stay at your place for the night?"

"Sure. I'll take good care of him."

"Thanks Nicole. Can you give Hoya the phone."

"Alright. Hoya, here. It's ___.........hello?" Said a tired baby's voice.

"Hoya! Don't run off like that!!! You could of gotten hurt!"

"I'm sorry ____. I don't want Dongwoo hyung to be mad at me....."

You sighed. "It's alright Hoya. Just don't get into trouble when you're with Nicole noona ok?"

"Okie. I'll be good."

"Ok. Hand the phone back to Nicole."

"..........Yeah?"

"Thanks for everything. God I swear, first it's Woohyun and Sunggyu and now these two, this is going to kill me."

You heard Nicole laugh. "I know. You should get some rest. Hoya seems tired. I better get him to bed."

"Ok. Bye Nicole. Thanks again."

"No problem."