Stupid

Babysitting Infinite

The next morning, you and the kids sat down for breakfast.

"Where's Hoya?" Dongwoo asked with a worried voice. "He's with Nicole Noona right now." You answered as you placed a plate of waffles infront of Woohyun. "When is he coming back?"

"Soon."

"When's soon?"

You sighed. "Dongwoo, when Hoya comes back, he's back."

"But I don't think he wants to since  you still made at him." Myungsoo stated as he took a bit of his waffle. Dongwoo looked down to his lap. "It's not my fault......"

"Yes it is hyung." Woohyun shouted across the table. "Hoya broke his favorite toy jsut for you, and then he tried to fix your toy and his finger was bleeding! See Sunggyu, you two are the oldest babies here and you guys are stupid."

"_____! Woohyun hyung said a bad word!" Sungyeol shouted as he pointed to Woohyun. "Woohyun said stupid!"

You laughed. "Woohyun-ah, stupid is a mean word."

"Hyungs are mean!"

"Shut up Woohyun!" Sunggyu shouted. "I'm your hyung so that means you have to be nice!"

"Well I won't! Because you hit me and I should be nice that you did?! Not a chance hyung!"

"Because you pushed SEYONG!!!!!"

"Maknae! What do you think?!" Woohyun shouted as he turned to the food playing baby.

"Goo~~~" Sungjong said and threw a fist full of food at Myungsoo's face. "Hahaha!"

Myungsoo was mad....like....very mad. He stomped over to Sungjong and spread the food all over the baby's cute face. But Sungjong just laughed. "Soo-Soo~~~" Sungyeol called and tugged Myungsoo to the bathroom.

"This isn't over you baby! Mark my words! This isn't over!" Myungsoo said as he was dragged away. Sungjong clapped his hands and laughed. "Goo! Goo!"

Suddenly, the door rang. Sunggyu jumped over his seat, glared at Woohyun and ran to the door. "I'll get it!" He opened it and saw Nicole noona holding Hoya. "Hi Sunggyu." She said in a soft voice.

Sunggyu bowed. "Good morning noona."

"Hyung!" Nicole placed Hoya down and the younger boy hugged the elder. "Hyung! I missed you!"

Sunggyu smiled and patted Hoya's back. "Hyung missed you too." Hoya got off of him and ran to Dongwoo. "Hyung.....here." He took out something from his pocket and gave it to Dongwoo. "Hyung....Hoya is very sorry......I bought this for you......" He took Dongwoo hand and placed it. It was an action figure just like before...but only.....better.

Dongwoo stayed silent. "Hoya,......."

"Hoya! Let's go play!" Woohyun jumped off his seat and took Hoya to his room. "You can play with my star! It's not easy to break!" "But hyung...I don't have my robot....." Hoya sounded as if he was about to cry again.

Meanwhile, the bathroom.

"Hold still!" Sungyeol shouted as he tried to get the tiny carrots out of Myungsoo's hair. "There's a lot."

"Yeollie! Hurry up! I wanna punch that baby!"

"Soo-Soo! You can't do that! He's only a baby!"

"Yeah so? I'm a baby too!"

"But that doesn't mean that you an hit him! Woohyun's mad at Sunggyu and Dongwoo's mad at Hoya! I don't want you to be mad at him!"

Myungsoo stayed silent and then. "Just hurry up so that I can hit him."

"But Soo-Soo........."

"JUST HURRY UP!!!" Myungsoo shouted louder than he ever was before.

Taken a bit back, Sungyeol stared at the icy boy. His knees felt weak and fell to the floor. "Why are you yelling at me?......"

"Because you wouldn't listen to me!!! Whate are you? Stupid?!"

This time, Sungyeol burst into tears. Being the choding he was, he was making a waterfall. "Myungsoo hates me!!! Umma!!!"  He ran to his and Myungsoo's shared room and shut the door with a click and locked it.

You facepalmed yourself and turned to Nicole. "Hold on."

"Sungyeol? Are you alright?" You said, knocking on the locked door. "No!" He shouted. "Soo-Soo.......Myungsoo hates me!!! He thinks I'm stupid!!! Myungsoo hates me!!!"

You turned to the icy boy who held tight onto his small bamboo pillow. "Myungsoo, did you call him stupid?" You turn back to the door. "Sungyeol! Open the door!"

"No!"

"Sungyeol!"

There was a silence and another click was heard. The door opened slowly and a swollen up Sungyeol came out.

"Myungsoo. Say that you're sorry."

No answer.

"Myungsoo."

Still no answer. Sungyoel sighed. "It's ok Soo-Soo. If you think I'm stupid then I am." He took the last carrot out of the quiet boy's hair. "If you hate me then hate me so........and if you don't want to talk to me ever again......I won't then."

He flicked the carrot to the floor. "____? I'm going to watch Barney. Bye Bye...."

You watched as Sungyoel climbed up the couch but failed and Nicole helped him. "Thanks Noona!" He shouted.

You kneeled down to Myungsoo. "Myungsoo. Are you happy now? Sungyeol thinks you hate him and now he thinks that you don't ever want to talk to him again. He looks happy, but he's really crying. He loves you. But now he won't ever talk to you again because he doesn't like to see you mad or upset. That's how much he loves you."

Myungsoo nodded as tears fell slowly down his face. He looked at you and lifted his arms. You picked him up and carried him to finish his breakfast.