Merry Christmas

Babysitting Infinite

 infinite-lately-christmas-single-2011-ja

 

 

 

"Yay! It's Christmas!!!" Sungyeol shouted as he came home. I rushed to him. "Sungyeol! Where have you been? Are you hurt?"

Sungyeol shook his head. "Ani. Kikwang hyung and Hyosung noona took care of me and Soo-Soo."

Kikwang and Hyosung again? "Who are they?"

"They're coming right now." Sungyeol pointed to the door when Kikwang and Hyosung came. "Oh Hi. You must be ____." Hyosung said.

I nodded. "I'm guessing you're Hyosung and you're Kikwang?"

They nodded. "It's nice to meet you. Hey did you know that Myungsoo is super demanding?" He asked as he placed Myungsoo down. I smiled at his joke. "Yepp. Come in. Oh and thank you for taking care of the kids."

"Sungyeol! Myungsoo!" Woohyun ran to his two dongsaengs and hugged them. "You pabos! Hyung was really worried!"

The two babies nodded. "Neh. Mianhae hyung."

"It's ok. I'm glad you guys aren't hurt though." Woohyun said. Sunggyu walked into the room and hugged Woohyun. "Merry Christmas." He said as he nibbled on Woohyun's ear. Woohyun giggled. "Hyung, that tickles."

"____! Can we open the presents yet?" Dongwoo shouted from his room.

"No yet!"

"Wae?"

"After dinner!"

"Then can we have dinner now?"

"Dongwoo! It's only 3pm! It's too early for dinner!"

"D'awwww~"

***

"I'm guessing that we can't open it yet?" Hoya asked sarcastically to his hyung who pouted. Dongwoo shook his head. "No." He said bluntly.

"Hyung, I need help with this."

"What is it?"

"It's a SNSD puzzle. I can't find where Sooyoung's Noona's head goes."

Dongwoo stared at the puzzle for a long time and then back at his dongsaeng. "Here." He pointed to Sooyoung's neck.

"Oh. Thanks hyung."

"Dongwoo, Hoya!" I shouted from the living room. "Do you want to go to the restruant?"

Dongwoo's eyes shot open. "Neh! Come on Hoya, let's go."

AT THE RESTRUANT

The kids ran to the play area. "Sunggyu hyung! Look!" Sungyeol pointed to the karaoke machine. "It's the sing thing game."

Sunggyu's eyes double three times and ran to the machine. "Oh my gosh! It's a karaoke machine! Woohyun! Let's play!"

"But hyung, I don't know how to sing."

"It's ok Hyunnie, Hyung will teach you."

"Chincha?! Yay!"

Meanwhile, Sungyeol and Myungsoo were coloring. Sungyeol hummed in the tune of the music Sunggyu was singing.

"Yeollie, when I grow up, I will protect you forever from this dragon." Myungsoo said as he pointed to a green dragon on the wall. "You can be my princess and I can protect you forever then we can live in happily ever after."

Sungyeol nodded. "Mph. You're my prince Soo-Soo!" He hugged his hubby. "I love you!"

Myungsoo smiled and wrapped his hands around Sungyeol's waist . "You're mine and only mine ok Yeollie?" Sungyeol nodded and Myungsoo pecked his forehead. "Saranghae." Sungyeol said and snuggled onto Myungsoo's chest.

"Uh, Sungyeol? Myungsoo?" Dongwoo called, "I'm not trying to interrupt your Myungyeol moment but do you want to play Dragons and Princesses?"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Why do you have to interupt our moment hyung?" Sungyeol giggled. "It's ok Soo-Soo. And yeah hyung, let's play."

Dongwoo nodded and clapped his hands. "Yay! Ok Sungyeol, you'll be the princess!"

"What?! Why do I have to be the princess?"

"Cause you make a good one." Dongwoo answered. Myungsoo glared at his hyung after what he heard. "Hyung." He called coldly. "You're not trying to hit on my Yeollie are you?" He continued to glare at him.

Dongwoo shook his head. "A-Ani. I hav Hoya, I'm just being nice." He hid behind Hoya who rolled his eyes.

Sungyeol giggled. "That's right Hyung. I'm Soo-Soo's." He hugged his hubby. "I'll always be his."

Myungsoo nodded. "Saranghae Yeollie~" And he pecked on Sungyeol's lips.

"Whatcha guys doing?" Woohyun asked, after being tired of singing. "We're playing Dragons and Princesses!"

"Woohyun!" I shouted from the table with Hyosung and Kikwang. "Can you take care of Sunngjong?"

Woohyun nodded and ran to me. I handed the baby to the baby. (Wow. How Ironic) "Be careful ok?"

He nodded. "Ok!" And ran back, suddnely he almost tripped. "I'm ok!" Aigoo, I said careful.

"Hyung! I brought Sungjongie!" He shouted to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu took the baby and placed him on a baby seat. "What are the others doing?" He asked his dongsaeng.

"They're playing Dragons and Princesses. And right now......Myungsoo is about to kill Dongwoo." He pointed.

"Take that!" Myungsoo began hitting Dongwoo with a plastic spoon. "Nobody touches my princess!"

Hoya sat next to Sungjong eating a bag of potato chips watching Myungsoo beat up Dongwoo. "Well this is entertaining." He turned to Sungjong. "Want some?"

Few Hours later

"Kids! Dinner time!" I shouted from the dining room.

They ran past me, almost trambling me and onto their seats. "Hurry! Let's eat fast so that we can open up our presents soon!" Dongwoo shouted. Wehn he said eat fast, they DID eat fast. I hardly took 3 bites and they were already finished. "Can we open up our presents now?" Hoya asked cutely, pouting with all the other babies.

I sighed. "Alright."

"Yay!"

I picked up a red box. "Ok this is Dongwoo's, Hoya's,....Sunggyu's....Myungsoo....Sungyeol.....Sungjong and Woohyun."

They ripped up the wrappers and opened up their presents. "Cool! It's an angry bird plushies!" Sungyeol shouted and imitated the red angry bird.

Sunggyu: "Wow! I got a new microphone!"

Myungsoo: "I got a cupcake pillow! Yay!"

Hoya: "Yay! I got Rudolph!"

Woohyun: "Cool! It's a talking star! Hi star!"  "Hi Woohyun."  "Whoa! It said my name!"

Dongwoo: "I got......what is this?" Hoya sighed. "Hyung, it's upside down!" "Oh........Cool! I got an Infinite pillow!"

Myungsoo threw up his pillow up and down. "It got a pillow! Now I know Yeollie is with me forever!!!!" Sungyeol giggled and played with his angry bird collection.

"Gee, Gee, Gee, Gee Baby~" Sunggyu and his microphone.

"Hi star. My name is Nam Woohyun. What's yours?" Woohyun asked his stuff animal. "My name is Dara. It's nice to meet you, Nam Woohyun."

"Rudolph the red nose reindeer~" Hoya's deer sang and making Hoya giggled.

I picked up Sungjong to my lap. :Do you like your Christmas Present Sungjongie?" Sungjong on his thumb and grabbed his toy's neck. It was a Wonder Girls Sohee plush doll. "Na~" He threw her around and giggled. "M-Merry Cwistmis." He said.