Breakfast

Babysitting Infinite

"Hyung?~" Woohyun woke up in the pile of the babies on you becd. "Hyung?" He rubbed his eyes cutely and looked around. Woohyun smiled as he plopped onto Sunggyu. "Hyung!"

Sunggyu got up and rubbed his eyes with his tiny fists. "Yeah Woohyun?" Woohyun smiled again and hugged his hyung.

"Sunggyu-ah!" You called from the kitchen.

"Neh?"

"Breakfast is almost done! Wake up the others!"

"Neh!" Sunggyu got up from your bed and shook the other babies."Woohyun, since you're up, ley's brush our teeth together.." Woohyun nodded and ran off to the bathroom.

When they came back, the others were still asleep. Sunggyu turned back to other babies and took a deep breath. "WAKE UP!!!!!" He shouted, making all the other babies jump. Hoya was the first to stand up after the yell call. He walked over to Dongwoo. "Hyung~" He gently shook him. "Wake up~" Dongwoo sat up and rubbed his eyes with a yawn.

Sunggyu nodded and stared at the two. "Good. Hoya and Dongwoo, now that you're up, go brush your teeth." Hoya nodded and response and dragged Dongwoo by his arm who late out another yawn.

Sunggyu turned back to the last three babies, who fallen aleep again. He sighed and took another breath. "WAKE----" But was cut off when Woohyun covered his hyung's mouth. "Hyung, let me do it." He asked and Sunggyu nodded in response.

Woohyun, who took a deep breath, leaned closer to the sleeping babies. "WAKE UP!!!!!!!" He shouted louder than Sunggyu, who was aazed by his dongsaeng's voice range.

The babies shot up and covered their eyes. "Wae hyung?! Why are you so loud?!" Myungsoo shouted as Sungyeol held on his waist, still startled by the wake up call. "Hmph! It's your fault you didn't wake up the first time!!! He retaliated and crossed his arms.

"But hyung~~~" Sungyeol whined. Behind Woonhyun, Sugngyu laughed. "Just get up and brush your teeth before we yell again." They nodded and toddled off.

Woohyun tugged onto his hyung's arm. "Hyung? Can we eat now?" Sunggyu chuckled and nodded. "Neh, let's go princess."

Woohyun jumoed up and down. "Yay! I'm a princess now! But I need a tiara, a pony, a dress, servants, and---"

"Woohyun, let's just go eat."

"Neh Hyung!"

"Are they all up?" You asked the babies as they climbed up their seats. Sunggyu nodded. "Neh. They're burshing their teeth now."

You smiled and patted Sunggy's soft hair. "Kim Sunggyu, what you I ever do without you?" Woohyun pouted. "How about me?" He held up his arms and you carried him. "You too Nam Woohyun." You teased as you poked his nose. He giggled as he hugged you around your neck.

"____, is breakfast ready?" Yadong walked into the dining room hand in hand. You nodded and placed Woohyun down. "Hoya~" You called as you leaned down to his height. "Is your head ok?" You asked, pointed to his bruised spot.

Hoya nodded cutely. "Neh." You smiled and pecked his forehead.

"Hyung, let's eat." Hoya said as he dragged Dongwoo to his seat.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom,

"Yeollie, are you done?" Myungsoo waited impatiently behind Sungyeol who was still brushing his teeth. Sungyeol shook his head. "Soo-Soo, being clean takes time."

Joonkyu laughed at his statement. "You can eat now you know that right Myungsoo?" He said, looking at his reflection. Myungsoo shook his head. "No~My wifey is still brushing his teeth."

Hearing that, Joonkyu almost spat out the toothpaste on the mirror. "Wifey? Bwoh?!" He could see Sungyeol turning red.

The taller baby spat out the toothpaste and rinsed his mouth. "Soo-Soo! Why do I have to be the wife?!" Myugnsoo laughed. "Because you just are, Yeollie!" Joonkyu laughed siently as he walked to the dining room.

"Oh Joonkyu! You're here. Chaejinnie was just calling for you before." You said as he walked in with a huge smile. "Kyu~!" Chaejin called and spread his arms.

Joonkyu walked over to his bother and picked him up, gently patting his back. Out of nowhere, Sungjong stared crying. You picked him up. "Aigoo~You must be hungry." You walked over to the firdge and took out some applesauce as Joonkyu sat down with Chaejin.

"Joonkyu? Do you want to feed Chaejin?" You asked.

"Neh!"

You walked up to him and gave him a bowl full of the baby food. "Here. Don't give him too much, he'll get a stomach ache." Joonkyu nodded and scooped up a right amount and fed it to Chaejin.

"Yeollie! Can you feed me too?" Myungsoo asked, his mouth already saying 'Ah~'

Sungyeol rolled his eyes. "Sorry but this wifey won't do that." Myungsoo pouted. "Merong~" 

"Yah! Myungsoo! Aish~You better stop or else I won't marry you!"

"AH! Sorry hyung! Sorry!"

"Kids! When you're done eating, we're going to the daycare!" you shouted.

"Neh!"